Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampire Academy

Come and hang out with Rose, Lissa, and the Gang! Choose to become a Dhampir, a Royal, a Moroi, an Alchemist, a Human, or a Strigoi, and have some fun! Create a character and enter the world of Vampire Academy.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Meeting my new student
Relaxing at Lunch (open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 7:30 pm by Nathaniel Harper

» Just training
Relaxing at Lunch (open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:34 am by Dimitri Belikov

» Getting Caught In The Act
Relaxing at Lunch (open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:06 pm by Rose Hathaway

» RL (real life) pic gallery
Relaxing at Lunch (open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:17 am by Rose Hathaway

» Solo Training
Relaxing at Lunch (open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:13 am by Rose Hathaway

» Natasha van Heussen
Relaxing at Lunch (open) Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:53 am by Natasha van Heussen

» Vaslisa Ozera
Relaxing at Lunch (open) Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:07 am by Vasilisa Ozera

» Just Another Day
Relaxing at Lunch (open) Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:13 pm by Diana Malikov

» So Many Students (open)
Relaxing at Lunch (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:15 am by Elena Belikov

Relaxing at Lunch (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruby Ozera
Admin
Ruby Ozera

Relaxing at Lunch (open) Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing at Lunch (open)   Relaxing at Lunch (open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:01 am

Walking into the Cafeteria Ruby looked around at all the students. She was so happy that she was leaving soon for in two weeks in London with Elena, Amar and her parents. She would miss this place for those two weeks. Smiling she made her way to the lunch line and greeted people as she walked by.

Looking at all the food she decided on eating an apple and two slices of pizza with Mountain Dew to drink. Ruby adored Mt Dew and pizza. She had it whenever she could. Smiling she went to sit at a table in the back away from everyone. She still smiled and said hello to everyone she saw but she wanted some peace and quiet. Not the loud noise of the cafeteria.

Sitting down she smiled started to eat her pizza.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Montague
Moroi
Juliet Montague

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at Lunch (open)   Relaxing at Lunch (open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:38 pm

Juliet waltz into the Cafeteria enjoying herself quite completely. It had been a good morning so far. She had whoopped some butt in Combat training, and had enjoyed her usual routine make-out session with her latest fling. This one seemed to understand that it was purely for fun, and hadn't got too attached - yet.

She'd have to wait to see how long that lastest.

As she grabbed some food, she looked out at the options of who to sit with. After a moment she spotted a Moroi her own age - thus one she'd gone to school with for a while - and smirkingly headed over in that direction.

"Sup, Princess," she greeted with a smirk, "Hows life in the political world going?"
Back to top Go down
Ruby Ozera
Admin
Ruby Ozera

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at Lunch (open)   Relaxing at Lunch (open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:00 pm

Rolling her eyes Ruby looked up at Juliet. "Hello Juliet what would you like to try and do to me today?" She leaned back and took a drink of Mt Dew. She wasn't all that worried but she was cautious. She knew she could defend herself in a verbal argument but she knew if it became physical she would lose. Sighing she looked at Juliet expecting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Amaryllis Szelsky
Admin
Amaryllis Szelsky

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at Lunch (open)   Relaxing at Lunch (open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:59 pm

Amaryllis briskly walked to the cafeteria with Danail, her Guardian, on her heels. She was desperately trying to out-walk him knowing that she would never be able to. His deep, southern voice kept calling her name, begging her to turn around. She suddenly stopped, entering the cafeteria and turned to Danail, giving him a glare. He gave her an exasperated sigh and went to stand with the other Guardians. She knew she was being a bit childish. She did graduate a little over 5 years ago, but she didn't care at the moment.

Spotting Ruby, she went and sat down next to her after grabbing an apple, some yogurt, and a bottle of orange juice.

"Gah!" she said, by way of greeting.
Back to top Go down
http://joleigh13.blogspot.com
Juliet Montague
Moroi
Juliet Montague

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at Lunch (open)   Relaxing at Lunch (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:11 pm

Juliet mock pouted.

"I'm wounded. I wasn't going to do anything," she grinned. "Can't a girl merely want to catch up with an old school mate? I mean we have known each other for so long Ozera. Maybe I just wanted to chat."

Liety watched a new girl arrive. She watched the little spat between the girl and her gaurdian and felt bad for the man. She felt like she - gaurdian and Dhampirs - got a raw deal sometimes.

She wasn't sure she wanted to protect a snooty royal... not that all were exactly but...

"Rough day?" she asked the girl who sat down with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Amaryllis Szelsky
Admin
Amaryllis Szelsky

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at Lunch (open)   Relaxing at Lunch (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:55 am

Amaryllis took notice of the other girl, silently scrutinizing her for a second. Deciding she didn't seem too bad, she sighed.

"Yes...No...Kind of," she said.

She looked over to Danail knowing that even with his eyes straight ahead, he was watching her every move.

"I had a little...misunderstanding...with my Guardian," Amaryllis said, turning around.

"It's actually kind of stupid when I think about it, but...he shouldn't get to control me," she said, a little arrogance in her voice.

She noticed the other girl's expression and silently kicked herself. Sometimes she came off a bit...pompous. She partly blamed it on her parents, though. Both of them were Royal and as she was a Royal and the oldest in her family, there were certain... appearances....she had to sustain.
Back to top Go down
Ruby Ozera
Admin
Ruby Ozera

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at Lunch (open)   Relaxing at Lunch (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:41 am

Rolling her eyes at Juliet Ruby focused on her Mt Dew and Amar. "Hey Amar. Danny buggin you about leaving without him again?" She laughed to herself Amar was often clueless and left without him knowing.

Turning to Juliet she smirked, "Sure chat. Isn't that what we always do?" Juliet and her and gone to school together since they were little. It was life though, whatever happened, happened.
Back to top Go down
Amaryllis Szelsky
Admin
Amaryllis Szelsky

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at Lunch (open)   Relaxing at Lunch (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:05 am

"No, Rue," Amaryllis said, sticking her tongue out childishly.

"He doesn't like that I'm still in that fighting class your dad and Rose teach at the Court. He thinks he should teach me and that I really don't need to learn and it kind of escalated from there," she explained.

Her safety was something that they constantly discussed. She had a tendency to get into dangerous situations so she didn't really blame him for being worried about her.

"Oh and don't call him Danny!" she mock-yelled at her friend.
Back to top Go down
Ruby Ozera
Admin
Ruby Ozera

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at Lunch (open)   Relaxing at Lunch (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:17 am

"Someone's jealous" She sang out. Drinking the rest of her Mt Dew she closed the bottle and let it in front of her. Looking at it intently she hoped it would expand and blow up. A trait she gained from her father, blowing stuff up.

"I'll call him Danny anytime I want. You know me well enough Amar. You hated it that I never used your normal nickname so why would I use his real name?" She explained and teased.
Back to top Go down
Amaryllis Szelsky
Admin
Amaryllis Szelsky

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at Lunch (open)   Relaxing at Lunch (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:39 pm

Amaryllis shook her head, happy that her friend was getting her argument with Danail out of her head.

"Because it's his name! I don't even know why I bother," she giving an exasperated sigh.

"You still refuse to stop calling Guardian Belikov "Dimi"."
Back to top Go down
Juliet Montague
Moroi
Juliet Montague

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at Lunch (open)   Relaxing at Lunch (open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:42 pm

Juliet ate her food silently and smirked at the two Moroi. They were amusing her greatly. She was glad she sat down.

"Oh, but that's what names are made for - completely ignoring and then replacing with something far better," she smirked, and flipped her hair over ehr shoulder, "And by better I mean completely annoying to the person it belongs to."
Back to top Go down
Amaryllis Szelsky
Admin
Amaryllis Szelsky

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at Lunch (open)   Relaxing at Lunch (open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:56 pm

"That's the infuriating part! Danail doesn't care!"

Amaryllis sighed. She knew it was no use.

"Anyway, what's up with you guys?"
Back to top Go down
Ruby Ozera
Admin
Ruby Ozera

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at Lunch (open)   Relaxing at Lunch (open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:38 pm

Looking at Juliet Ruby smirked, "of course I would give people nicknames, What else would I do for fun?" She laughed a little and leaned back.

Smiling Ruby looked at Amar. "Nothing I was just eating lunch." She added more power into her bottle Ruby grinned.
Back to top Go down
Amaryllis Szelsky
Admin
Amaryllis Szelsky

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at Lunch (open)   Relaxing at Lunch (open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:11 pm

Amaryllis rolled her eyes.

"As if that's a shock!" she said, her british accent becoming more pronounced.

"You're always eating but you never gain a pound. If I didn't know any better, I'd say Rose Hathaway is your mother!" Amaryllis announced, a small smirk falling on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at Lunch (open)   Relaxing at Lunch (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing at Lunch (open)
Page 1 of 1