Vampire Academy

Come and hang out with Rose, Lissa, and the Gang! Choose to become a Dhampir, a Royal, a Moroi, an Alchemist, a Human, or a Strigoi, and have some fun! Create a character and enter the world of Vampire Academy.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Meeting my new student
Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:30 pm by Nathaniel Harper

» Just training
Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:34 am by Dimitri Belikov

» Getting Caught In The Act
Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:06 pm by Rose Hathaway

» RL (real life) pic gallery
Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:17 am by Rose Hathaway

» Solo Training
Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:13 am by Rose Hathaway

» Natasha van Heussen
Sun May 27, 2012 10:53 am by Natasha van Heussen

» Vaslisa Ozera
Fri May 11, 2012 12:07 am by Vasilisa Ozera

» Just Another Day
Thu May 10, 2012 8:13 pm by Diana Malikov

» So Many Students (open)
Mon May 07, 2012 12:15 am by Elena Belikov

Share | 

Solo Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anna Zeklos
Moroi

PostSubject: Solo Training   Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:02 pm

I continued landing blow after blow on the practice dummy. It was after school and I was in the gym getting in some extra work, I wanted to be top in my class. You don't see alot of the other Novice girl's working this hard so I was bound to be top in my class my next week. I worked on the moves and combos I learned from class and worked hard enough on them that soon they'd call me an expert. All this training is for my mother, I work hard for her because she wasn't able to be a Guardian. I live to make her proud.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaryllis Szelsky
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Solo Training   Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:06 am

Amaryllis walked into the Gym looking for Danail. She pushed open the doors and slipped in. She noticed a girl beating the crap out of a dummy and silently laughed, taking a seat in the bleachers. She saw the precision and dedication she showed. Times like these were reasons why Amaryllis wanted to learn to fight. Moroi shouldn't just be waited on hand and foot.

Moroi

PostSubject: Re: Solo Training   Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:25 am

As I continued to land my combos being completely in the zone, my Dhampir senses rang. I wasn't alone. I knew from class that when you noticed a prescence don't let them know you know there there, use the element of surprise. Maybe that was a little too much considering this was school protected by wards to keep Strigoi out but its always good to use lessons outside of class. I did a roundhouse kick and saw the figure of a female on the bleachers. I turned around and took off the pratice gloves. "Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaryllis Szelsky
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Solo Training   Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:16 am

Amaryllis looked up from her thoughts. She rose from her position on the bleachers and walked down to the ground.

"I'm sorry. I was looking for my Guardian. He said he was going to train in the afternoon. I guess I got distracted by you. You look amazing when you're fighting. You kind of remind me of a friend of mine. Rose Hathaway."

Amaryllis held out her hand giving the girl a slightly mischievous smile.

"I'm Amaryllis. Amaryllis Szelsky. And you are?" she asked.

Moroi

PostSubject: Re: Solo Training   Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:38 pm

"Anna, Anna Zeklos." I said shaking her hand. "Oh my gosh you know Rose Hathaway! Shes like my idol!" I loved Rose Hathaway she was another huge inspiration in my life, mostly with the fighting and her love for her friends. "Oh yea, I haven't seen anyone else in here so I haven't seen your Guardian." I told her. I hope I'm able to be someone's Guardian one day, its my biggest dream.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaryllis Szelsky
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Solo Training   Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:13 pm

"Yes, I'm a liaison to the Queen for the Royal Court in England. That's where I'm from. I'm friends with Rose's and the Queen's daughters. Rose is amazing. I've seen her training with her husband and it was mind-boggling," she said, voice rising in awe.

She couldn't wait to get back to Court. Rose, along with Christian Ozera, were still conducting their fighting classes for Moroi and Amaryllis was one of their best students though she didn't hold a flame to the Dhampirs training at St. Vlad's.

Amaryllis raised her brow at the girl's name.

"Zeklos? As in...Jesse Zeklos?" Amaryllis asked, not being able to contain the sneer in her voice.

Moroi

PostSubject: Re: Solo Training   Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:12 pm

My smile dropped when Amaryllis mentioned my father's name. "Yea, I'm his daughter unfrotunately." I said. I wasn't proud of being his daughter but whats done is done. "Do you know him?" I asked her. My father's family was one of the most powerful Royal Moroi families, being the Queen's liason she'd probably know him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaryllis Szelsky
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Solo Training   Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:50 am

"You can say that," Amaryllis said, smirking when Anna said 'unfortunately'.

She looked the girl over. Anna didn't look like her father and she obviously disliked him. Plus, Amaryllis knew, being a dhampir, Jesse would probably not acknowledge her as much as he would if she'd been a Moroi.

"Like I said, I'm a liaison for the Court and seeing as your father is a powerful Zeklos, I have to see him all the time," she said exasperatedly.

"It doesn't help that he tried to seduce me," Amaryllis said, disgust evident in her voice.

Moroi

PostSubject: Re: Solo Training   Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:30 pm

"I'm sorry." I told her. I don't know why I said it but I feel like I have to apologize for all the dumb things my father did, theres been times when I just wanted to hold my mother and tell her I was sorry as if I was my father and it would mean something. "Hes not the greatest person in the world but I guess I have to thank him for help creating me or my mom wouldn't have a reason to live anymore." I said. My mother has told me countles times that she might have just left her life if it was not for me, I saved her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaryllis Szelsky
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Solo Training   Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:58 pm

"It's all you can do."

Giving Anna a smile, she sat back down on the bleacher.

"If we were to constantly apologize for all the wrongdoings of our parents, I don't think we'd ever live life."

Moroi

PostSubject: Re: Solo Training   Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:41 am

"Yea well when you have a father like mine all you can do is say sorry." I said sitting down next to her. Amaryllis was a cool person and easy to talk to, maybe thats why Rose Hathaway was friends with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaryllis Szelsky
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Solo Training   Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:43 am

"So how do you like the academy?" Amaryllis asked.

"It's been about 5 years since I graduated from here. Though I only came here my freshmen year."

Amaryllis was born and raised in England. Her parents, wanting to be closer to the American court, moved to Pennsylvania right before Amaryllis turned 14. She preferred the English court. Mainly because she'd known everyone there since she was a small child. Even now, she was still getting used to it.

Moroi

PostSubject: Re: Solo Training   Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:00 pm

"I love it! My mom went here and Rose Hathaway so its so cool that I walk the grounds they did." I smiled. Being in the same place my two inpirations were was surreal, I felt more connected to my mom here and I pushed myself more to be a better Guardian in training because Rose pushed herself, she was top in the school.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaryllis Szelsky
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Solo Training   Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:43 pm

"Yes, she's amazing!"

Amaryllis smiled at the girl's obvious adoration for Rose. She couldn't blame her.

Moroi

PostSubject: Re: Solo Training   Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:06 am

I really wantedt to ask but I didn't want to see obsessive but I just couldn't help it. "So how well do you know Guardian Hathaway?" I asked. I didn't want to push the topic but talking to someone who was close personal friends with her was just too cool!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaryllis Szelsky
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Solo Training   Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:34 pm

"Well no one knows her better than Queen Vasilisa and her husband, Guardian Belikov," she said, shrugging.

"I've known her since I started at the court just after I graduated; so about 5 years. I have to go to all the Court meetings which are boring if I do say so myself! I'm really good friends with her daughter, Elena, and the Queen's daughter, Ruby, so I'm constantly over at their houses. All in all, I'd say I know her pretty well," Amaryllis finished.

Anna seemed to really like Rose. Hmm. A tiny bulb of light went off in Amaryllis's head.

Moroi

PostSubject: Re: Solo Training   Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:29 pm

"That is so cool." I told her. I would love to meet Guardian Hathaway, shes just so inspirational and talented as a Guardian. "I don't know Elena or Ruby very much, I have lunch with them and class with each but I never talked to them." Unlike Rose Hathaway I was actually a quiet person, I didn't hang out or talk to everyone very much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaryllis Szelsky
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Solo Training   Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:33 am

"Will you excuse me for a second?" Amaryllis asked.

Without waiting for an answer, she walked out the door of the gym and took out her phone. She could have sworn they said something about coming. She just hoped she hadn't got the day wrong. Amaryllis was happy when the other person answered the phone. Saying something really quick, she thanked them and walked back in the gym.

"Sorry, I had to make a call. Business with the English court," she said, apologizing to Anna.

Moroi

PostSubject: Re: Solo Training   Thu May 10, 2012 8:21 pm

I smiled. "Its no problem, I understand how busy you are." I told her. Council people had to be the third busiest people well maybe second. It would be the royal families, the councilmen, the Guardians, then us Novices. Geez we need breaks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rose Hathaway
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: Solo Training   Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:13 am

"Yea I'll be there." I told Amaryllis. "Your welcome." I said and she hung up. I put my phone down and looked at Lissa. We had just pulled into the Academy and Lissa was getting a bunch of greetings from the staff. She came down to do her annual check of how the academies were doing. Amaryllis wanted me to go down to the gym to meet someone, I've always trusted her and like Lissa she had some of my best interests at heart so why not? Maybe its someone pretty cool? I watched Lissa as she talked and waited for her to glance at me to let her know I would be gone for awhile. When she did I made the movement of walking with fingers and she nodded but gave me the 'stay out of trouble' look. I just smiled and winked.I trusted all her other Guardians to keep her safe so no problems there. I headed to the gym to see what all the fuss was about with Amaryllis. I walked through the doors and saw two figures sitting on the bleachers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solo Training   

Back to top Go down

Solo Training
Page 1 of 1