Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampire Academy

Come and hang out with Rose, Lissa, and the Gang! Choose to become a Dhampir, a Royal, a Moroi, an Alchemist, a Human, or a Strigoi, and have some fun! Create a character and enter the world of Vampire Academy.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Meeting my new student
Meeting my new student - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 7:30 pm by Nathaniel Harper

» Just training
Meeting my new student - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:34 am by Dimitri Belikov

» Getting Caught In The Act
Meeting my new student - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:06 pm by Rose Hathaway

» RL (real life) pic gallery
Meeting my new student - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:17 am by Rose Hathaway

» Solo Training
Meeting my new student - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:13 am by Rose Hathaway

» Natasha van Heussen
Meeting my new student - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:53 am by Natasha van Heussen

» Vaslisa Ozera
Meeting my new student - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:07 am by Vasilisa Ozera

» Just Another Day
Meeting my new student - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:13 pm by Diana Malikov

» So Many Students (open)
Meeting my new student - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:15 am by Elena Belikov

Meeting my new student

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

Meeting my new student - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:40 pm

I was halfway across the gym when I heard her call me and tell me to stop. I kept going walking until she ran and grabbed me. When she grabbed me she spun me to face her. "You didn't let me explain, that's what you did. Not to mention the fact that you keep lying to me." I went off on her, I was hurt and she was acting like it was nothing when it was. I let all of my emotions onto my face, the pain, the hurt, the anger, and sadness, and the regret for not thinking before speaking. "All I want you to do is tell the truth!" I pulled from her grasp and headed back to the door.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:46 pm

Elena looked after him "I like you! OK there that is a truth. I have feelings for you." she said getting mad. "I am not sorry I kissed you! It was the best feeling in the world!" she screamed right before he got out of the door. She lowered her voice and said "I'm sorry I lied. I don't want a new mentor." she looked into his eyes. "I am sorry I didn't let you explain." she said getting everything off her chest. "I understand there is no way you can have any feelings for me, but I thought since you are going to leave then you had at least a right to know how I feel." she said and walked over to the other side of the gym and she could feel the tears fall down her face.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://vampireacademy.forumotion.com
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:14 am

I was almost at the door when she went off on me. I could tell by the tone of her voice as she screamed at me that she was mad and hurting. I stopped at her onslaught of words and looked at her. I kept the smile off my face when I heard her say that she didn't want a new mentor. I listened not moving as she spoke her apologies. I kept my jaw from dropping to the floor when she said that she understood that I could have no feelings for her. I watched as she turned around and headed to the other side of the gym. I walked after her, when I got close enough I realized that she was crying.

I spun her around to face me. "That's what you think! That I have no feelings towards you!" I cursed myself how could she possibly think that after everything that happened today. I placed my hands on both sides of her face and wiped the tears away with my thumbs. I moved my right had to hold her chin. I tilted her head to look me in the eyes. "You're a very silly woman!" I stated then slipped my left hand around her waist, and removed my hold on her face. I pulled her body flush to mine, and kissed her like the world was ending.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:20 am

Elena was surprised when he turned her around and spoke. Then he kissed her and she responded by kissing him back. She didn't think about the age difference or the fact that he was her mentor, she just went with it and thought about the kiss. She pulled away slightly and looked at him. "You do have feelings for me?" she asked shyly because she didn't want to ruin the moment but she was surprised.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:40 am

I must have surprised her because she break the kiss and asked a question. I gave a little laugh as the amusement danced in my eyes. I raised an eyebrow at her and leaned to speak into her ear. "Does this answer your question?" I pushed her lower half into my lower junction. So she could feel the bulge that was growing in my pant leg.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:42 am

Elena was surprised when he pulled her forward. She could feel the bulge in his pants and she blushed lightly. Then she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him again.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:06 am

I caught her blush so I knew she felt what she did to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. "I take that as a yes!" I said happily in between kisses. I lifted her feet off the ground as I continued to kiss her. I murmured against her lips. "You're beautiful when you blush!" I then proceeded to run my tongue over her bottom lip to tell her to open her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:14 am

Elena smiled and felt herself get lifted up and wrapped her legs around his waist. She felt him lick her lips and teased him by opening her mouth partially then closing again and licking his lips lightly. She smiled under the kiss. She finally gave in and opened her mouth and let his tongue explore.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:28 am

I gently placed my hand on Elena's butt when she wrapped her legs around my waist. I tried to keep my bulge from poking her but I don't think I was too successful. Elena teased me by partially opening her mouth then closing it. Finally she opened her mouth for me to explore. Which I did right away, loving the feel of her mouth. I slid my other hand up the back of her shirt. Spreading my fingers out to feel the warmth of her tender soft skin.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:33 am

Elena could feel his bulge poking her. She smiled and let a moan escape her lips as he let his hand rub on her back. She let the kiss get deeper and started kissing him back a little harder. She vaguely started to remember that they were supposed to be training but she pushed it from her mind and kept kissing Nate.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:03 am

I smiled loving the sound of her moan as it broke out from her lips. We continued to make out for about ten minutes. Before I stopped us from going any further. "We need to start training but I need to go get Bekah to heal my hands." I said against her lips. I lifted her up a little more so I could kiss both of her pulse points.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:05 am

Elena put on a fake put and then smiled as he kissed her. "Yes Captain." then he let her down gently and she walked over to her stuff and started stretching again. "Have fun letting Bekah heal you." she said as she started doing some flips and stunts.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:38 am

She pouted at what I said and said yes Captain. I gently put her down and her feet. I watched her go do some stretches. "I'll be back in a few and yes i'll have fun!" I joked and watched as she started doing some flips and other stunts. "Hey knock that off. I don't need you getting hurt." I said shaking my head disapprovingly as I headed towards the door.

I quickly slipped out of the gym and found Bekah. She gave me a questioning look but healed my hands. I told her it was from training this morning. Once they were healed I thanked her and headed back towards the gym. I quietly slipped back into the gym and over to where she was doing something. "Boo!"
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:47 am

Elena was still doing stretches and then heard a boo behind her and it scared her a bit. She turned and playfully hit Nate. "Very funny Nathaniel!" she said and gave him light kiss on the lips. "Time to train?" she asked doing one more flip and getting ready for training.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:58 pm

Elena seemed a little startled by me then she playfully hit me. She gave me a light quick kiss. "Yes it's time for training." I gladly answered her question. I quickly did some stretches and watched Elena do a flip. "Want to do some sparring?"
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:54 pm

Elena smiled "Yeah, lets watch as I kick your butt, Captain." she gave a sarcastic smile and go tin her fighting stance. "Ready when you are." she said giggling and stealing his line.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:30 pm

I chuckled and raised and eyebrow at her. "Oh... Your going to kick my butt!" I smirked at her. "How are you going to do that?" I asked curiously as I got into my stance on the mats. "Now your stealing my lines!" I shook my head from side to side. "Ready!" I prepared myself for her attack.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:34 pm

Elena smiled and went to attack first, she faked a right hook then went down and threw her right leg out and caught the back of his knee bringing him forward.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:47 pm

Elena faked a right hook and dropped down. Using her right leg to buckle my knee causing me to fall forward. I turned my body to the side so I didn't land on her. I used my hand to turn me into a roll as I hit the mats. I quickly got to my feet and took my stance again. "Are you trying to get me on top of you?" I questioned raising an eyebrow at her.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:54 pm

Elena smiled and gave a wink and asked playfully, "How did you figure out my secret?" Then she held her stance and waited for an open opportunity.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:28 am

I smirked at her when she winked and spoke. I quickly took the opportunity to sweep kick her. My leg shot out and knocked both feet out from under her causing her to land back first onto the mats.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:33 am

Elena got her legs swept out from under her and she landed flat on her back. She jumped up and got back in her position. She rushed him and threw a jab and kick combo at him trying to get her advantage.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:50 am

I dodged Elena's jab and grabbed her foot when she tried to kick me. "Now what are you going to do?"
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:47 am

Elena smiled at him and then brought her other foot up and kicked him in the middle of the chest making him go backward and let go of her leg enough for her to get released. Then she got up and pinned him to the mats before he could get back up.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:16 pm

Elena smiled at me and kicked me right in the middle of my chest. I released her foot as I fell backwards to the mats. Before I could get up she had me pinned to the mat. "Are you trying to tell me something? Do you like being up there?" Before she had a chance to answer I flipped her over so her back, pinning her arms to the mats. My knees were on the mats on the outside of her thighs. My lower legs were over her legs and my feet were in between her legs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting my new student
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Academy :: St. Vladimir's Academy :: Gym :: Mentor Training-
Jump to: