Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampire Academy

Come and hang out with Rose, Lissa, and the Gang! Choose to become a Dhampir, a Royal, a Moroi, an Alchemist, a Human, or a Strigoi, and have some fun! Create a character and enter the world of Vampire Academy.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Meeting my new student
Meeting my new student - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 7:30 pm by Nathaniel Harper

» Just training
Meeting my new student - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:34 am by Dimitri Belikov

» Getting Caught In The Act
Meeting my new student - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:06 pm by Rose Hathaway

» RL (real life) pic gallery
Meeting my new student - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:17 am by Rose Hathaway

» Solo Training
Meeting my new student - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:13 am by Rose Hathaway

» Natasha van Heussen
Meeting my new student - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:53 am by Natasha van Heussen

» Vaslisa Ozera
Meeting my new student - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:07 am by Vasilisa Ozera

» Just Another Day
Meeting my new student - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:13 pm by Diana Malikov

» So Many Students (open)
Meeting my new student - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:15 am by Elena Belikov

Meeting my new student

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

Meeting my new student - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:32 pm

Elena sighed as he rolled off of her. "Yeah we do." she said then got up and went to go get her gloves on "You know if you want me to keep using these things I want pretty ones." she said looking at the black beat up gloves with a smile.
Back to top Go down
https://vampireacademy.forumotion.com
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:42 pm

I laughed as Elena spoke about pretty gloves. "What do you mean by pretty ones?" I smirked and leaned my head back to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:55 pm

Elena smiled and walked over to him and put her arms around his neck "I want green and black ones, with name on there in rhinestones." she said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:09 pm

I chuckled. "You're not serious are you?" I questioned. "If you are serious and we end up going on a shopping I'll look."
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:38 pm

Elena smiled and gave him a kiss "Maybe I am serious or maybe I am not." the she strolled away putting a little extra swing in her hips and started to beat up the punching bag.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:52 pm

She quickly kissed me and walked over to the punching bags. Swinging her hips the whole way. She started hitting the punching bag and I rolled my eyes. "You're impossible!"
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:02 am

"But you lo-" she stopped dead and tried to hide her mistakes. "Of course I'm impossible but where would you be without me?" she said still to hit the bag.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:16 am

Elena started to say something but cut herself off. She then continued to say what I'd go without her. "Do they make insane asylums for Dhampirs? Because I'd probably be in one." I laughed but it was true. I'd be there because of Bekah's darkness and not being around Elena would drive me nuts.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:22 am

"Your so sweet" she said slightly sarcastically and did a flip randomly. "You now I want to get my belly button priced." she said think out loud looking at her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:27 am

I chuckled at her sarcasm and rolled over onto my stomach. I propped my head up on my arms. "You want to get your belly button pierced? Why would you want to do that?"
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:34 am

"I don't know" she said and went and laid down in front of him. "I think it would be cute. Too bad I cant being a Guardian." she said looking at the mats
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:59 am

I watched as Elena walked over and laid down in front of me. "Yes becoming a Guardian does not allow you to have piercings because of them getting pulled out in a fight." I smiled at her. "But that doesn't stop us from getting tattoos." I stated and winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:10 am

"True" she said putting her face right in front of his "I don't want to train today." she said in a fake whiny tone.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:14 am

I chuckled. "So don't, think of it as a reward since you didn't see me for four days." I said smirking at her. "Don't whine sweetie!" I winked at her. "What do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:38 pm

She put her finger on her chin "Let me think.." she said drawing it out and thinking of what they could do. "I don't know. You think of something she said and leaned forward and gave him a light kiss.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:50 pm

She gave me a quick kiss. "Still stubborn I see!" I stated lightly and chuckled. "We could just talk if you want." I said giving an option. "You probably won't let me sleep." I mumbled to myself.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:19 am

"We can talk." she said then being nice "You can sleep if you wish." she said getting up and goofing around doing twirls and flips.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:19 am

"We can talk." she said then being nice "You can sleep if you wish." she said getting up and goofing around doing twirls and flips.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:10 pm

"They are both tempting. Hey be careful!" I laughed as she started flipping. "So tell me more about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 9:45 pm

She looked at him with a smile "Ill be fine." the she walked over to him "Well what do you want to know?" she asked then sat down on the side of the gym still looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:38 am

I watched as Elena sat down. "Tell me everything." I said smiling. "When's your birthday, what do you do for fun, what type of things you like?" I said curiously. "Stuff like that, I want to get to know you."
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:51 pm

Elena smiled "Well my birthday is November 18, I like to shop, and hang out with Ruby and Bekah. I like to train with my parents and my favorite color is green." she said putting up a finger for each item on her list. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:13 pm

"Let's see... My birthday is January 2nd so I just turned 23 a few months ago. I don't mind taking Bekah shopping but I hate shopping for myself. I love riding my motorcycle. I died two years ago and am now shadow-kissed to Bekah. That's why lord Ivashkov wants be to be Bekah's Guardian when she graduates." I stated grimly when I mentioned dying.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:03 pm

Elena looked at him "Wow, I don't know what its like to die but the way my mom used to tell me about it and it sounds hard. Especially to be connected to someone like that." she said thinking about the darkness that her mom would tell her about.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:13 am

I looked at Elena as she spoke. "Let's just say dying is both painful and painless." I rolled off my stomach onto my back. "Well at least mine was." I started to stare at the ceiling. "Being bound to Bekah isn't that bad though. Her emotions let me know when she's in danger. It took me a while to figure out how to push myself out of her head. The only bad thing is when she gets really excited I get sucked into her head, which is normally a bad thing since it always happens when it's girl talk." I shuttered at some of the memories of getting sucked into Bekah's mind at the most awkward conversations, at least awkward for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting my new student
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Academy :: St. Vladimir's Academy :: Gym :: Mentor Training-
Jump to: