Vampire Academy

Come and hang out with Rose, Lissa, and the Gang! Choose to become a Dhampir, a Royal, a Moroi, an Alchemist, a Human, or a Strigoi, and have some fun! Create a character and enter the world of Vampire Academy.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Meeting my new student
Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:30 pm by Nathaniel Harper

» Just training
Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:34 am by Dimitri Belikov

» Getting Caught In The Act
Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:06 pm by Rose Hathaway

» RL (real life) pic gallery
Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:17 am by Rose Hathaway

» Solo Training
Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:13 am by Rose Hathaway

» Natasha van Heussen
Sun May 27, 2012 10:53 am by Natasha van Heussen

» Vaslisa Ozera
Fri May 11, 2012 12:07 am by Vasilisa Ozera

» Just Another Day
Thu May 10, 2012 8:13 pm by Diana Malikov

» So Many Students (open)
Mon May 07, 2012 12:15 am by Elena Belikov

Share | 

Meeting my new student

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:16 am

Elena smiled "My mom told me some of the storied that happened with my Aunt Lissa." she said laughing at some of the memories then when she thought about what he said "Wait! Girl Talk!" she looked a bit freaked "You haven't heard me say anything have you?" she asked hoping that there was justice in this world and he hadn't.

Awesome siggy By Juliet!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vampireacademy.forumotion.com
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:26 am

"I force myself out of Bekah's head when I see you and Ruby with her." I said to her. It was the truth, I don't want to invade into private matters. Then it dawned on me about what Elena said. I leaned my head back to look at Elena. I raised an eyebrow at her. "You talk about me?" I asked her curiously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:38 am

Elena felt the small blush creep on her cheeks "You know just girl talk." then she quickly changed the subject. "Well at least it gives you an edge in your guardian duties."

Awesome siggy By Juliet!
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:47 am

I smirked. "If it's just girl talk then why are you blushing?" I questioned teasingly. "It does give me an edge, I know when she's in danger and I can also sense Strigoi." I didn't like the nausea but it lets me know when they are nearby. "Oh and if I haven't already mentioned it your cute when you blush!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:54 am

Elena ignored the comments about her blush then thought about how it would be to easier to know hwne a Strigoi was around. "You know I feel sorry for them sometimes." she said thinking out loud.

Awesome siggy By Juliet!
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:08 am

I was genuinely surprised by Elena's comment. "Why do you feel sorry for them?" I asked curiously. I looked back up at the ceiling since looking at Elena the way I was laying was killing my neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:12 am

Elena thought about this then she responded. "They all had lives once. They had family ad friends, and people they loved.." she drifted as she said the last one then continued "They have that still and they are not completely lost to their humanity. Just look at my dad, he got together with the women he loved and it all turned out great for him. He had an amazing daughter who is going to be a kick ass guardian like him one day." she said grinning at the end of it. "But in all honesty I am surprised that he can still fight them."

Awesome siggy By Juliet!
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:37 am

"Yes not all of them wanted to become Strigoi but they didn't have a choice because they were forced to become one. Not everyone remembers that some people think that they all wanted to be damned. You're the first person I've met that vocalized that point. It's hard to deal with when you end up having to kill one of them with a face you've known your whole life. They do have family, friends and other people that love them but when they become Strigoi they forget that. The blood lust takes over and they don't care who they hurt or kill. At the same time though you have to remember that some of them took the life on their own accord to become Strigoi. Most people can't understand why they would. The power and the immortality of living long lives clouds their rational thinking." I let out a heavy sigh, remembering the fact that I had a friend forced into the life of a Strigoi and one that willingly killed a teacher at St. Peter's to become one. I ended up taking both of their lives. I shuttered at the memory before continuing. "Like you said your father had a reason to live. He was forced to turn. And come on with something like that who wouldn't want to come back from that. And having and amazing daughter is a plus." I said which was true, if I had a chance to have a family with and amazing woman I'd take it in a heartbeat. "You're going to make one hell of a Guardian!" I stated sincerely. "Your father has a reason to kill them, no doubt that he doesn't want his family to have the same thing happen that happened to him. He feels obligated to protect others from the same fate. It's what keeps him going and doing his job."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:46 am

Elena heard everything he said and took it into account. Then he said she would be good Guardian "You really think so? I really want my mom to be proud of me, and my dad." she said thinking how she did alot to make them proud when she was younger.

Awesome siggy By Juliet!
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:52 am

"Between what your mother and father taught you alone will make you a great Guardian." I said sincerely. "And with what i'm teaching you will make you even better." I yawned and stretched out on the floor. "I don't think they'd ever be disappointed in you, you'll always make them proud."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:01 am

Elena slide next to him and laid her head on his shoulder "I hope so." she said then looked at him "You really must be tired." she said grinning at him.

Awesome siggy By Juliet!
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:04 pm

Elena laid down next to me and rested her head on my shoulder. "Its more like killer jet lag." I said and turned my head to her. "I flew to the east coast then got back last night. Time zones are a pain." I thought back to the reasons why I left. The anniversary of my friends death, Elena being a brat, but also the fact of what I heard Elena say to Bekah after Bekah had walked in on us. I cleared my throat, not sure if I should tell her or not. "I have to tell you something." I decided it would be better to tell her what I heard her say. "The day you talked with Bekah, I... heard what you said." I turned my head back to the ceiling. I didn't know what Elena would say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:48 pm

Elena was enjoying the moment and smiled when he was stalking about jet lag. It was a common feeling for her. Then what he said stopped her dead. "What do you mean Nate?" she asked wondering what he specifically heard. She had said alot that day to Bekah, and maybe her feelings were going to make him stop everything.

Awesome siggy By Juliet!
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:45 am

I sighed and looked back at Elena. "I heard everything that you said to Bekah when she wanted to know about what she walked into." I took a deep breath. "Her emotions spiked and I got sucked into her mind. I heard you tell her that our kiss meant nothing. I pushed myself out or her mind but I guess she thought that I should hear the rest of it. She pulled me back in and made me listen I heard the rest of what you were saying. And how you thought that Bekah would be mad. Is that why you said our kiss was nothing?" I asked in a curious tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:03 pm

Elena looked at him and made sure her Guardian mask wasn't up and made sure that she was completely honest "Yes I said it meant nothing because I didn't want to hurt her. I also didn't want her to feel like she needed to be OK with it if she wasn't" She said and looked at him. She still wasn't exactly sure what they were to each other. She knew how she felt but she wasn't positive if there was a label for what they were. But she was too afraid to ask. Her Elena Belikov who was supposed to be fearless was afraid to ask a simple question? She thought to herself shocked.

Awesome siggy By Juliet!
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:03 am

I wrapped my arm around Elena's waist. "Trust me Bekah's the type of person that will tell you flat out when she doesn't like something." It was true Bekah spoke her mind, and made it clear when she didn't like something. "I wanted to let you know that I hear you, I didn't do it on purpose." I didn't want Elena to think that I was eavesdropping on her. "I'm sorry if you're mad about that, I understand if you are."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:10 am

Elena hugged him tight. "I know Nate, it's fine. I understand." she said and gave him a warm smile.

Awesome siggy By Juliet!
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:30 am

Elena hugged me tight, and I returned the hug. I put my free arm in the air and looked at my watch. I sighed heavily and put my arm back down. "You have five minutes before your classes start. I don't want you to be late." I said not wanting her to have to leave so soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:34 am

Elena sighed "Ok." she said letting go of him unwillingly and then gave him a small kiss. "Ill see you for training later Captain. Try to get some sleep." she gave him a smile and laughed as she got her stuff and rushed to her first class.

Awesome siggy By Juliet!
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:19 am

Elena gave me a quick peak on the lips before getting up to get her stuff. "I'll try to and see you later." I said with a smile as I watched her rush out of the gym. After she left I got up and grabbed my stuff. I left the gym and slept for the rest of the time. My phone alarm went off about fifteen minutes before I had to be at the gym.

Next training session

I quickly grabbed a try of food and took it to the gym. I hadn't eaten anything since I got back to the academy so I was starving. I walked into the gym and went over to the bleachers. I set my stuff down and sat down to eat. I was about halfway through my food when Elena came into the gym.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:28 am

Elena was working really hard in classes and was waiting for her next training session. She had a good lunch and had met someone new. Proving she wasn't completely anti social. She had been watching the clock all day then finally rushed to the gym and saw Nate sitting there eating. "Hey, you look much more awake." she said and set her gym bag down. Then she started walking out to do her laps.

Awesome siggy By Juliet!
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:16 pm

"Yes." Was all I said to her as I continued to eat. I watched as she set her stuff down and went to do her laps. I finished eating and quickly took my tray to the cafeteria. I dropped it off and made it back to the gym before she finished her laps. I walked to the center of the gym and waited for her to come back in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:23 pm

Elena finished her laps and came back inside to the gym. "OK Captain, what is on today's agenda?" she asked and and walked into the center of the gym and stood in front of him. Ready to work. She stood there with a fierceness. She was ready to really take out alot of frustration.

Awesome siggy By Juliet!
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:10 pm

I looked at her, she seemed to be frustrated or something. "Is everything okay Elena?" I questioned with concern. I crouched down and pulled my spare stake out from my boot. I then stood back to my full height. I held it in an open palm to her. "If you promise not to stake me I'll let you use this today." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:21 pm

Elena looked at the stake with a smile "Yes!" then going back to his first question she said yes "I am fine. Just found out something and it was very maddening." Then she took a breath and looked at him "so what do i get to stake" she asked with a slightly evil glint in her eyes.

Awesome siggy By Juliet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   

Back to top Go down

Meeting my new student
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next