Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampire Academy

Come and hang out with Rose, Lissa, and the Gang! Choose to become a Dhampir, a Royal, a Moroi, an Alchemist, a Human, or a Strigoi, and have some fun! Create a character and enter the world of Vampire Academy.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Meeting my new student
Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 7:30 pm by Nathaniel Harper

» Just training
Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:34 am by Dimitri Belikov

» Getting Caught In The Act
Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:06 pm by Rose Hathaway

» RL (real life) pic gallery
Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:17 am by Rose Hathaway

» Solo Training
Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:13 am by Rose Hathaway

» Natasha van Heussen
Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:53 am by Natasha van Heussen

» Vaslisa Ozera
Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:07 am by Vasilisa Ozera

» Just Another Day
Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:13 pm by Diana Malikov

» So Many Students (open)
Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:15 am by Elena Belikov

Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose Hathaway
Moroi
Rose Hathaway

Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow   Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:51 pm

I hugged back. "Your welcome sweetie." I kissed her forehead. I missed my daughter sometimes, it sucked being away from her but I have to do what I have to do.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow   Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:03 pm

Elena smiled and walked downstairs with her mom. "So mom, to the mall! I hear there are sales I cannot miss." she said smiling. Her mom and here wee so similar it was scary. But every now and then she cold tell she got things from her dad.
Back to top Go down
https://vampireacademy.forumotion.com
Rose Hathaway
Moroi
Rose Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow   Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:38 pm

"Oooh Sales!!" I love sales and going to one with your daughter was amazing, you at least got good opinion on something. "Which store should we hit first?" I asked grabbing my things.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow   Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:59 am

"Abercrombie and then Nordstrom." she said grabbing her coat.
Back to top Go down
Rose Hathaway
Moroi
Rose Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow   Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:08 am

"I taught you so well, you know the best stores." I said pretending to wipe away a tear and laughing. It was true though, Elena had great style. It may sound a little mean but I'm glad she wasn't into dusters like Dimitri, that would have been weird.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow   Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:26 am

Elena laughed "Well thank you mom!" she gave a bright smile "I say a good sense of style is always good. Even if it dose not help in our job" she said.
Back to top Go down
Rose Hathaway
Moroi
Rose Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow   Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:16 am

"You know I heard Jesse's daughter has a thing with that, she wears all kinds of clothes and practices in them. Skirts, skinny jeans, shorts, dresses, heels. Have you seen her do that?" I asked. I heard about his daughter and she was huge fan of me so maybe she wasn't an ass like him. Hopefully anyway.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow   Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:21 am

"Yeah I have" she said recalling the first time she recalled her practicing in heels. "Yeah I don't know how she does it. A round house kick was difficult enough to lean but she did it in heels and a mini skirt." she said shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Rose Hathaway
Moroi
Rose Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow   Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:28 pm

"To each his own, I guess." I shrugged getting ready to open my car door. I didn't think what she was doing was weird because all Dhampirs had there own ideas about how to protect Moroi it just be really hard to practice in clothes like that, but I do admire her. "So hows your training going?" I asked. Its been awhile since I talked to her and Nathaniel about how the training was going.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow   Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:32 pm

Elena smiled "Great I am learning lot, "I hate to admit it but Guardian Harper knows what he is talking about." she said smiling a bit. She couldn't help but smile when she talked about Nate.
Back to top Go down
Rose Hathaway
Moroi
Rose Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow   Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:10 am

"Well I guess so since you can't seem to wipe that stupid grin off your face." I laughed teasing her again. Something in the back of my mind kept telling me to push this topic but I just ignored it. "Anything new? Hows St. Vlads?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow   Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:17 am

Elena cursed herself for smiling so much. "Oh you know same old, same old. I go to training and then classes then hang with friends then go to training again. She said it nonchalantly and didn't notice the smile that got on her face again as she said training.
Back to top Go down
Rose Hathaway
Moroi
Rose Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow   Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:28 am

Now I knew something was up. She was grining and hiding her smile. "So you think you'll get better that you won't need Nathaniel anymore? I mean he is very good and was top in his classes, you should be at a good enough level for him to quite." I said waiting to get a reaction out of Elena.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow   Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:32 am

Elena was slightly surprised but was prepared for this one because Nate said the same thing. "I don't think so mom. He may have taught me alot but there is still so much more to learn. She took a breathe and turned her attention to something else around her. She didn't need to fuck this up with her emotions. You are a guardian! Goddammit! Control you're emotions.
Back to top Go down
Rose Hathaway
Moroi
Rose Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow   Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:48 pm

I smirked. She was doing a great job at this. "Well you never know, you come from me and you Dad and both of us are quick leaners so you might be kicking Nathaniel's ass in a few weeks." I said pushin the topic. I had to get something out of her, just to know she was doing what I think she was.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow   Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:10 am

Elena was starting to feel upset about this. "I don't know mom. It seems like Na- Guardian Harper always has more to teach me each day." she said and smiled a bit about the past couple training sessions they had. She could feel a slight blush come forth on her cheeks so she found a reason to turn away.
Back to top Go down
Rose Hathaway
Moroi
Rose Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow   Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:43 pm

Shes hiding. Maybe they just had a close friendship, I was close with Alberta when I was her age so its not unusual for her to feel sad if he wasn't her trainer anymore. I admit I was a little sad about leaving Guardians behind at St. Vladamirs because they become the closest to parents to you. "Well I'll guess we'll see in a few weeks then. Just remember there is that possibility he won't be your trainer anymore."
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow   Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 3:32 am

"Yes I understand that mom." she said tightly and formerly so she didn't give anything away. What she really felt like was sad. Sad that she might not be training with Nate anymore.
Back to top Go down
Rose Hathaway
Moroi
Rose Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow   Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:02 am

"So whats your excuse gonna be when your Dad sees how much money I used on the credit card to pay for all the clothes and accesories you want?" I asked easing her again. She wasn't all to blame, I had my splurges too but not as much as Elena. That girl could shop forever and not get bored.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow   Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:31 am

She smiled and thought. "You can tell him that I wanted to try out clothing that would be acceptable for a guardian." she said grinning. She loved to shop, and she always would. End of story. What her dad did not know would not hurt him.The credit card bill might though.
Back to top Go down
Rose Hathaway
Moroi
Rose Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow   Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:51 pm

I laughed. "I think hes gonna disagree a little bit with you on that but since your Daddy's little girl I think you'd be able to get past it." I told her. Since Elena is our only child Dimitri has always been a sucker to Elena, part of the reason she needed a mentor was because she had small discipline and was a bit spoiled.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow   Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:08 am

Elena smiled like a little girl "Daddy loves me" she said and started laughing with her mom.
Back to top Go down
Rose Hathaway
Moroi
Rose Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow   Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:17 pm

"Well of course he loves you you nutball, your his only child. He probably loves you more then his westerns." I smiled. I loved that Dimitri and Elena had a strong father daughter relationship. I didn't get to have mine growing up so I am extremely happy Elena gets to experience it.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow   Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:29 pm

Elena smiled thinking about her dad. They had been extremely close. She liked to train with her dad and her dad always gave her what she wanted. He wasn't a pushover so to speak he just loved to spend time with Elena. She loved to spend time with him too. Her mom was great but her dad was just easier to talk to sometimes. "I know he loves me. I am his favorite girl, beside you of course.' she said with a tiny smile.
Back to top Go down
Rose Hathaway
Moroi
Rose Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow   Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:36 pm

"Were both his favorite girl. No one he loves more then us, well besides his mom and sisters and grandmother. Wow there is alot of women in your dad's life." I said thinking about what I just said. I have to think more about my words, that sounded so jumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow   Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Academy :: Places Of Residence :: Belikov Residence-
Jump to: