Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampire Academy

Come and hang out with Rose, Lissa, and the Gang! Choose to become a Dhampir, a Royal, a Moroi, an Alchemist, a Human, or a Strigoi, and have some fun! Create a character and enter the world of Vampire Academy.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Meeting my new student
Break Time (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 7:30 pm by Nathaniel Harper

» Just training
Break Time (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:34 am by Dimitri Belikov

» Getting Caught In The Act
Break Time (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:06 pm by Rose Hathaway

» RL (real life) pic gallery
Break Time (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:17 am by Rose Hathaway

» Solo Training
Break Time (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:13 am by Rose Hathaway

» Natasha van Heussen
Break Time (Open) Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:53 am by Natasha van Heussen

» Vaslisa Ozera
Break Time (Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:07 am by Vasilisa Ozera

» Just Another Day
Break Time (Open) Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:13 pm by Diana Malikov

» So Many Students (open)
Break Time (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:15 am by Elena Belikov

Break Time (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dimitri Belikov
Moroi
Dimitri Belikov

Break Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Break Time (Open)   Break Time (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:51 am

Dimitri was sitting down, glancing every now and then around the cafeteria as he sipped his cup of coffee. He looked up at the person who decided to sit across from him.
Back to top Go down
Rose Hathaway
Moroi
Rose Hathaway

Break Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Time (Open)   Break Time (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:27 pm

"So.." I started looking at my gorgeous husband. "How was the trip with Christian?"
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

Break Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Time (Open)   Break Time (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:51 pm

I walked into the cafeteria and spotted the two Guardians I wanted to talk to. I walked over to the table where they were talking. "Excuse me, are you Guardian Belikov and Guardian Hathaway?"
Back to top Go down
Rose Hathaway
Moroi
Rose Hathaway

Break Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Time (Open)   Break Time (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:43 pm

I looked at Dimitri and he looked at me, neithe of us knew this guy. "Yes we are and you are?" I asked him. I didn't know this guy but he was a Guardian I could totally tell, suddenly a I started getting worried. "Is something wrong? Is Lissa okay? Or Elena? Christian?" I asked him standing up. I never got this paranoid but I guess when I think of something bad Elena pops intoe my head, I couldn't stand if something happened to her.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

Break Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Time (Open)   Break Time (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:58 pm

I saw Rose start to freak when she asked if Lissa, Christian, and her daughter were okay. "They are all okay." I stated in a stern tone. "I didn't mean to worry you. I just wanted to let you know that I'm the guardian that Alberta assigned to mentor Elena. My name is Nathaniel Harper, my charge had me accompany his daughter while she's here. So Alberta figured it would be a good idea to mentor someone while we here."
Back to top Go down
Rose Hathaway
Moroi
Rose Hathaway

Break Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Time (Open)   Break Time (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:06 pm

I calmed when he said everybody was alright, I listened as he went on to say that he was Elena's new mentor. "Oh well its nice to meet you Nathaniel, thank you for taking the job of mentoring her and please excuse my worrying." I said. Elena was a good fighter but she needed a few pointers, that was noting bad I learned alot of my best moves from Dimitri. "So whos your charge?" I asked him remembering he said he was taking care of his charge's daughter.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

Break Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Time (Open)   Break Time (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:32 pm

"Your welcome, I don't mind mentoring your daughter but could please talk to her about being late." I asked because she was late to our first training session. "My charge is Lord Ivashkov, he asked me to accompany Lady Ivashkov since he wants me to be her guardian. He just didn't tell her that part." I answered her question about my charge, knowing that she new him.
Back to top Go down
Rose Hathaway
Moroi
Rose Hathaway

Break Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Time (Open)   Break Time (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:36 pm

There went my formal appearance. "Your Adrian's Guardian?" I asked completely surprised. I knew he had a Guardian I just didn't know who and now that I know, its the guy mentoring my daughter. Dimitri was probably not going to like this.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

Break Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Time (Open)   Break Time (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:23 pm

I chuckled, everyone that knows Adrian doesn't seem to call him Lord Ivashkov. "Yes I'm Adrian's Guardian."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Belikov
Moroi
Dimitri Belikov

Break Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Time (Open)   Break Time (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:26 pm

Dimitri looked at Nathaniel with a slight frown on his face. He looked away and continued to drink his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Rose Hathaway
Moroi
Rose Hathaway

Break Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Time (Open)   Break Time (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:34 pm

"So how is Elena doing so far?" I asked. If Dimitri wasn't going to talk I will, I may be a little iffy ith Adrian but his Guardian wasn't in the mix. Just hope he doesn't blow up or anything later.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

Break Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Time (Open)   Break Time (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 12:00 am

I looked at Dimitri. Guess he's not a big talker, I thought to myself. "Her stance need a little work, and she doesn't want to wear gloves, and her discipline needs a little work since she was almost a half hour late. Hopefully she'll follow the ground rules I set for her." I said honestly critiquing what I noticed during training.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Belikov
Moroi
Dimitri Belikov

Break Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Time (Open)   Break Time (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 12:41 am

Dimirti chuckles softly to himself. "She's just like Rose.."
Back to top Go down
Rose Hathaway
Moroi
Rose Hathaway

Break Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Time (Open)   Break Time (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 12:45 am

I gave Dimitri a quick glance as if I was offended. "Well now that we know where she gets it from, is she doing well in combat and defense at least?" It kinda made me happy Dimitri remembered that, if Nathaniel wasn't in the room I'd kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Belikov
Moroi
Dimitri Belikov

Break Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Time (Open)   Break Time (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 12:58 am

Dimitri looked at her and shook his head as if he was somewhat amused. He kissed her cheek lightly.
Back to top Go down
Rose Hathaway
Moroi
Rose Hathaway

Break Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Time (Open)   Break Time (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:18 am

I swear he can read my mind. I took a quiet deep breath. "Is she at least doing better in that?" I asked again.

Last edited by Rose Hathaway on Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

Break Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Time (Open)   Break Time (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:47 am

"Yes, she's doing better but i'm going over the basics right now. Already corrected her foot placement for when she fights hand to hand. And the placement for when she goes to kick." I told Rose. "I'm attempting to teach her discipline first though, from what I've seen it's her way or the highway." I said to them hoping not to offend them.
Back to top Go down
Rose Hathaway
Moroi
Rose Hathaway

Break Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Time (Open)   Break Time (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:55 am

"That sums up our daughter perfectly." I said. "Dimitri and I are okay with whatever you want to do with her as long its aproppriate for the lesson and isn't cruel and unusual." I told him. Elena is a very smart girl but she just does not have the discipline, shes worse then me when I was her age.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Belikov
Moroi
Dimitri Belikov

Break Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Time (Open)   Break Time (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:56 am

Dimitri nodded slightly in agreement with Rose.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

Break Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Time (Open)   Break Time (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:36 am

"The only thing that will be cruel and unusual for her right now will be all the push-ups, sit-ups, and laps she'll be doing if she breaks the rules." I said with a polite smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Break Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Time (Open)   Break Time (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Break Time (Open)
Page 1 of 1