Vampire Academy

Come and hang out with Rose, Lissa, and the Gang! Choose to become a Dhampir, a Royal, a Moroi, an Alchemist, a Human, or a Strigoi, and have some fun! Create a character and enter the world of Vampire Academy.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Meeting my new student
Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:30 pm by Nathaniel Harper

» Just training
Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:34 am by Dimitri Belikov

» Getting Caught In The Act
Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:06 pm by Rose Hathaway

» RL (real life) pic gallery
Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:17 am by Rose Hathaway

» Solo Training
Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:13 am by Rose Hathaway

» Natasha van Heussen
Sun May 27, 2012 10:53 am by Natasha van Heussen

» Vaslisa Ozera
Fri May 11, 2012 12:07 am by Vasilisa Ozera

» Just Another Day
Thu May 10, 2012 8:13 pm by Diana Malikov

» So Many Students (open)
Mon May 07, 2012 12:15 am by Elena Belikov

Share | 

What to do...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Elena Belikov
Admin

PostSubject: What to do...   Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:57 pm

Elena was lying on her bad and looking through a magazine trying not to think about Nate. He is your mentor and that is the only reason you get worried about him at training. That is it.

"Oh who am I kidding!?!" She said angrily and threw the magazine at the wall. He was absolutely perfect in every way, and by some unknown reason she had started to fall for him. Damn it! she cursed at herself. The only problem was that he obviously did not have the same feelings as she did. Why couldn't she just be normal and crush on someone her own age.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vampireacademy.forumotion.com
Bekah Ivashkov
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: What to do...   Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:01 am

I was just outside of Elena's room getting ready to knock when I heard something thud against the wall. I raised and eyebrow at the noise not sure if I wanted to know what was going on, on the other side of the door. I put my knuckles up to the door debating whether or not to knock. Suddenly the door flung open causing me to jump.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Belikov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What to do...   Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:07 am

Elena threw the door open to go take a walk when she cam face to face with Bekah. "Hey." she said and gave a small smile. "Come in." she said and walked back over to her desk.
Back to top Go down
Bekah Ivashkov
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: What to do...   Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:28 am

Elena gave me a small smile and told me to come in. I walked through the doorway and watched Elena walk over to her desk. I quietly closed the door, behind me and took in the room. Her room was organized but there were clothes on the floor. There were small objects thrown across the room. There was a magazine on the floor near the wall. "What the hell happened Lena?" I questioned her as I raised my eyebrow. I took a closer look at her. "Are you okay? You look upset what's wrong?" I said walking over to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Belikov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What to do...   Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:30 am

This was Bekah her friend. Elena should be able to tell her but she also had a relationship with Nate that she could never understand. "It's complicated Bekah." she said and looked down at her desk. What do I do? she asked herself.
Back to top Go down
Bekah Ivashkov
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: What to do...   Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:53 am

I looked at Elena as she looked down at her desk. She said that it's complicated, which worried me. I frowned thinking that she didn't want to tell me, which hurt since we were friends. I sat down on the edge of her bed which was actually made. "Please tell me, I might be able to help." I said in a small voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Belikov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What to do...   Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:01 am

"Ok Bekah I will tell you because we are friends. I ask that you not judge me..." she said and took a deep breath "I have a thing for.. a guardian." she said because she chickened out and could not say Nate.
Back to top Go down
Bekah Ivashkov
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: What to do...   Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:31 am

Out of everything that she could have said, I didn't expect that. "Really?" I squealed, happily. "Is he hot? How old is he? Do I know him?" My mouth was going a mile a minute, just spilling out questions. "Who is he? Who is he? Who is he?" I said multiple times while bouncing up and down. I narrowed my eyes at Elena. "Or is it a she?" I said jokingly towards Elena, now in a happy mood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Belikov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What to do...   Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:17 pm

Elena laughed slightly at the questions. "Yes Bekah he is hot." she said emphasizing the he. "He is 23, and yes you do know him." she but she trailed at the end of the sentence. What is she going to say? Is she going to hate me?
Back to top Go down
Bekah Ivashkov
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: What to do...   Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:45 am

Who could she be talking about? There are a few Guardians at this should around that age, I thought to myself silently trying to figure out who the Guardian was. I was drawing a blank I really was. "Who is he?" I questioned my curiousity bubbling over. I looked at Elena. Then an idea popped into my head. No it couldn't be Nate... Could it? I smirked as I started asking questions. "Does he have dirty blonde hair and blue eyes? Does he happen to wear a leather trench coat and is currently training you?" I asked thinking that I was on the right track.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Belikov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What to do...   Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:51 am

Elena could not even say anything all she did was nod her head. She expected the worse. Would she be mad? Would she hate her? What if she liked him?
Back to top Go down
Bekah Ivashkov
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: What to do...   Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:57 am

I looked at Elena with piercing eyes. "I want to hear you say his name!" I said in a playfull yet serious tone. I tried to keep the smile off of my face but I don't think I did. "When did this start and does he like you back?" I questioned her hoping that he did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Belikov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What to do...   Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:12 am

Elena sighed a breathe of relief "Yes I like Nate." she said then to make sure "You're not mad?"

"Bekah I have liked him for awhile and he is 23 trust me he doesn't like me." she sad in a sad voice.
Back to top Go down
Bekah Ivashkov
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: What to do...   Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:41 am

Elena asked me if I was mad, she couldn't be serious. "Of course i'm not mad, why would I be?" I asked a little confused. "Since when does age matter, and how do you know he doesn't like you?" I said thinking about her parents age difference. "During training has he done anything that makes him seem like he likes you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Belikov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What to do...   Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:46 am

Elena thought about it "I'm not really sure." she said trying to remember"Well he doesn't act so up tight now. But that's nothing. The only thing is when we spar sometimes we have moments where it seems like nothing else is around. But I think that is just me." she said looking back at her desk.
Back to top Go down
Bekah Ivashkov
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: What to do...   Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:02 am

I thought about what Elena said. "Maybe he does like you. But maybe he thinks you don't like him. Plus if he does like you he's probably battling himself because you are a student." I said trying to come up with a reasonable explaination. "I've noticed a change in Nate, especially when he's around you." I said to Elena. It was true, i've seen him take quick glances, and joke around a lot more then he used to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Belikov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What to do...   Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:20 am

Elena smiled a bit, then it died away. "You are right. There is no way it could work. so I need to not trip about it." she said getting up from her desk and going to her closet.
Back to top Go down
Bekah Ivashkov
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: What to do...   Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:36 pm

She told me about that it wouldn't work and I was dumbstruck. I stood up not knowing what to do. I grabbed a pillow and threw it at the back of her head. "Don't be stupid! Think about what happened with your parents. Your dad was your mom's mentor."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Belikov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What to do...   Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:11 am

Elena laughed "Yeah that was like a once in a lifetime thing. They also had to go through alot of crap because of it." she said thinking of the stories she had been told. "It will be better if I just forget it." she said looking back a her closet and trying not to cry.
Back to top Go down
Bekah Ivashkov
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: What to do...   Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:04 pm

It looked like Elena was about to cry so I walked over to her and gave her a hug. "Hey its okay, everything will be fine. Try and look for more signs maybe he does like you." I said with a smile, Nate would be lucky to have Elena. "Should I interrogate Natie for you? He won't lie to me and you know it, all you have to do is say the word!" I laughed at what I said knowing it was true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Belikov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What to do...   Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:54 pm

Elena laughed at first thinking that it was a joke then she thought about it and looked at Bekah. "You would do that for me?" she asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Bekah Ivashkov
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: What to do...   Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:07 pm

"Duh!" I said at Elena's comment. "Of course I would do that! What else would friends be for?" I started laughing. "Tell me in a few day's see if anything happens during training. Maybe things will work themselves out on their own." Hopefully Nate or Elena would make a move, because if I have to get involved it would be trouble for Nate. I smiled at Elena.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Belikov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What to do...   Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:25 am

Elena smiled at Bekah and said "Yeah I will."
Back to top Go down
Bekah Ivashkov
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: What to do...   Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:40 am

"Good!" I smiled at Elena. "So since i'm here what do you want to do?" I asked hopeful that we could hang out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Belikov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What to do...   Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:47 am

Elena thought about it "I don't know do you have any ideas?" she asked and sat down on her bed next to Bekah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to do...   

Back to top Go down

What to do...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Academy :: St. Vladimir's Academy :: Girls Dorm :: Dhampir-
Jump to: