Vampire Academy

Come and hang out with Rose, Lissa, and the Gang! Choose to become a Dhampir, a Royal, a Moroi, an Alchemist, a Human, or a Strigoi, and have some fun! Create a character and enter the world of Vampire Academy.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Meeting my new student
Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:30 pm by Nathaniel Harper

» Just training
Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:34 am by Dimitri Belikov

» Getting Caught In The Act
Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:06 pm by Rose Hathaway

» RL (real life) pic gallery
Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:17 am by Rose Hathaway

» Solo Training
Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:13 am by Rose Hathaway

» Natasha van Heussen
Sun May 27, 2012 10:53 am by Natasha van Heussen

» Vaslisa Ozera
Fri May 11, 2012 12:07 am by Vasilisa Ozera

» Just Another Day
Thu May 10, 2012 8:13 pm by Diana Malikov

» So Many Students (open)
Mon May 07, 2012 12:15 am by Elena Belikov

Share | 

Visit and an explanation (jase and ruby)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ruby Ozera
Admin

PostSubject: Visit and an explanation (jase and ruby)   Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:34 am

Rushing inside re nurses office ruby called out "Nurse we need some help" she looked over st Jason, still not letting go of his hand. "Please be alright please"

The nurse came rushing in and saw Ruby Jason and a couple of guardians, nodding he pointier then to the empty bed and had him laid down. "Princess what happen?" she asked as she started to hold pressure on Jason's head. The nurse looked at his wad after a few seconds and quickly grabbed some sewing supplies. She moved back overto Jason when Ruby kneeled by tw bed not letting go of Jason's hand.

"we were in the cafeteria and we were messing around. He playfully bit me and another student saw. That student pulled me away and threw him into the wall" she tried to explain she she forced herself to keep calm. Looking down at his pale face Ruby almost felt herself crack. "I rushed over to see how he was but he passed out. Can you help him?"

Thu nurse nodded and soon began stitching Jason's head. She carefully cleaned his head and began. Ruby and the guardians watched on waiting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Cross
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: Visit and an explanation (jase and ruby)   Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:40 am

Jason was still unconscious. His lips were parted slightly and his chest slowly moved up and down as he breathed. His face was still pale and his lips were slightly turning blue. The rise and fall of his chest suddenly stopped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruby Ozera
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visit and an explanation (jase and ruby)   Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:46 am

Gasping Ruby clutched his hand "Jason! Please wake up. Please" she was begging she knew but she couldn't help it.

The nurse growled to her self and finished off the sewing. She thing turned him on his back and started to do chest compression for CPR. "your not dying yet." she continued the chest compression and then blew some air into his lungs. She continued for anothe three times and then sat back waiting.

Ruby was clutching his hand and shaking. The guardians were trying to get to her but she growled an put up a wall of fire. She wasn't thinking. Looking back at Jason, ruby tried not to let her tears fall. "Jason please wake up. Please Jase"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Cross
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: Visit and an explanation (jase and ruby)   Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:48 am

Jason took in a small gasp of air but he didn't regain consciousness. His chest began to rise and fall again and he unconsciously squeezed her hand weakly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruby Ozera
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visit and an explanation (jase and ruby)   Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:53 am

Gasping ruby looked closer. He was breathing. She felt him weakly squeeze her hand. Smiling in relief Ruby partially collapsed and clutched his hand to her chest. "Jason you better make it. Please" she leaned on the bed and looked at his face, never letting go if her hand. She took down the fire wall and let the guardians closer. "Princess are you alright? What did you just do?" one of them asked. Shaking her head Ruby choose not to speak.

The nurse sighed in relief and moved to clean up. She still kept an eye on Jason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Cross
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: Visit and an explanation (jase and ruby)   Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:55 am

Jason slowly opened his eyes and looked around the room. When he saw he was in the infirmary, he jumped up and fell to the floor. He tried to get out of the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruby Ozera
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visit and an explanation (jase and ruby)   Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:59 am

Jumping up Ruby knelt by his side and patted his cheek "Jase look at me. Your alright. You needed to go to the nurse. It's alright" she tried to sooth. She grabbed his hand and moved in front of him. "Jase its me Ruby. Your alright I won't let anything happen to you"

The nurse moved to help but was stopped by Ruby's glare and the guardians.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Cross
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: Visit and an explanation (jase and ruby)   Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:01 am

Jason stared at Ruby for a few seconds then something flashed in his eyes. His eyes widened and he pushed her aside and continued trying to crawl out of the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruby Ozera
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visit and an explanation (jase and ruby)   Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:07 am

Landing on her back ruby jumped up and hurried over to Jason "Jason do you want me to take you out of the nurse's office?" she grabbed his arm and lifted him up with the help of a guardian. "Jase look we're leaving. It's alright now" she nodded to the nurse and the guardian made arrangements so the nurse would go to them. "Jason calm down your going to break the stitches you have."

Last edited by Ruby Ozera on Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Cross
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: Visit and an explanation (jase and ruby)   Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:09 am

Jason took deep breaths and looked around. His eyes rolled to the back of his head and he slumped forward.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruby Ozera
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visit and an explanation (jase and ruby)   Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:14 am

Catching him Ruby fell to her knees trying to hold him. "Jase?" she decided against talking more and with the help of a guardian they moved him back to the bed. The nurse grumble about an unruly patient the strapped Jason to the bed. He wouldnt get up and tear his stitches.

Ruby sighs and grabbed his hand again, "I hope you know, now your not leaving until your better. You really shouldnt have done that Jase. I, was, am still worried. Please when you wake up calm down and don't freak out again." she silently begged and looked down at him.

Last edited by Ruby Ozera on Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Cross
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: Visit and an explanation (jase and ruby)   Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:19 am

Jason was still pale and he began to regain consciousness again. He grumbled softly and tried to move. His eyes snapped open and he thrashed trying to break free.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruby Ozera
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visit and an explanation (jase and ruby)   Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:22 am

Whimpering slightly ruby, the guardians and the all pinne Jason down "Jason calm down. You need to take a deep breath or your going to die. Please Jason listen to me. I'm trying to help you!" Ruby begged she soon sighed and starte to sing. She started singing a Russian lullaby.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Cross
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: Visit and an explanation (jase and ruby)   Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:24 am

Jason heard her singing in his language and his head snapped in her direction. He began to relax slightly and he closed his eyes as he listened to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruby Ozera
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visit and an explanation (jase and ruby)   Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:27 am

Smiling Ruby continued to sing. She sang in Russian and no other language. The nurse and the guardians slowly backed away and ruby leaned forward putting her forehead against his, still singing. She started to make up her own song in Russian still trying to calm him down.

Smiling again She reached her hand down to grab his, she didn't stop singing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Cross
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: Visit and an explanation (jase and ruby)   Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:33 am

Jason entwined their fingers and he squeezed her hand weakly. "Ruby...." hu murmured softly and opened his eyes only half-way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruby Ozera
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visit and an explanation (jase and ruby)   Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:48 pm

Smiling Ruby leaned back some and continued to sing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Cross
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: Visit and an explanation (jase and ruby)   Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:17 pm

Jason closed his eyes again and he just litsened to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruby Ozera
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visit and an explanation (jase and ruby)   Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:32 pm

Shaking her head Ruby sang more and knelt by his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Cross
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: Visit and an explanation (jase and ruby)   Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:02 pm

Jason smiled a little and sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruby Ozera
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visit and an explanation (jase and ruby)   Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:25 pm

Ruby slowly stopped singing. She was running out of songs to sing. Laying her head by his Ruby had to ask, "Are you alright now?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Cross
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: Visit and an explanation (jase and ruby)   Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:45 pm

Jason opened his eyes and looked at her. He nodded slightly and tugged at the binds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruby Ozera
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visit and an explanation (jase and ruby)   Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:06 am

Smiling Ruby relaxed. She was tired, but glad he was all right.

The nurse noticed Jason pulling at his binds so she stepped forward speaking, "Young man, you are bound because we feared you were going to harm yourself more. Until I believe you are not a danger to yourself than you are left in this infirmary. The Princess is welcome to stay but I need to see if she is hurt"

One of the guardians stepped forward and placed her hand on Ruby's shoulder "Princess we need to see if you are all right. Come us me and the nurse and I will check you out." Ruby shook her head, "Later" she turned back to Jason smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Cross
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: Visit and an explanation (jase and ruby)   Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:26 am

Jason shook his head. "Go get checked..." he murmured and smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruby Ozera
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visit and an explanation (jase and ruby)   Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:34 am

Sighing Ruby nodded her head. "All right fine" Walking over to the guardians and the nurse Ruby nodded. The nurse brought her to the back room and checked Ruby over for injuries. "Princess you have some bruising and seem tired but other than that you seem fine. I want you to rest and if anything starts to hurt let me know," Ruby sighed and nodded. Moving back to the outer room she sat by Jase again, "I'm good."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visit and an explanation (jase and ruby)   

Back to top Go down

Visit and an explanation (jase and ruby)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next