Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampire Academy

Come and hang out with Rose, Lissa, and the Gang! Choose to become a Dhampir, a Royal, a Moroi, an Alchemist, a Human, or a Strigoi, and have some fun! Create a character and enter the world of Vampire Academy.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Meeting my new student
Just training Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 7:30 pm by Nathaniel Harper

» Just training
Just training Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:34 am by Dimitri Belikov

» Getting Caught In The Act
Just training Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:06 pm by Rose Hathaway

» RL (real life) pic gallery
Just training Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:17 am by Rose Hathaway

» Solo Training
Just training Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:13 am by Rose Hathaway

» Natasha van Heussen
Just training Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:53 am by Natasha van Heussen

» Vaslisa Ozera
Just training Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:07 am by Vasilisa Ozera

» Just Another Day
Just training Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:13 pm by Diana Malikov

» So Many Students (open)
Just training Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:15 am by Elena Belikov

Just training

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dimitri Belikov
Moroi
Dimitri Belikov

Just training Empty
PostSubject: Just training   Just training Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:51 am

Dimitri had just run a number of laps before he had begun his chin-ups. As he did his chin-ups, he glanced around the gym.
Back to top Go down
Anna Zeklos
Moroi
Anna Zeklos

Just training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just training   Just training Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:34 pm

I walked into the gym throwing my bag on the floor and rolling my neck. Today was long day and unlike other people I liked releasing my stress by training, its productive and not whiny. After I dropped my bag I turned to see that someone was already there and from what I could tell it was Guardian and he looked kinda familiar.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Belikov
Moroi
Dimitri Belikov

Just training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just training   Just training Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:10 am

Dimitri saw her and raised an eyebrow. He stopped doing chin-ups and began to do some push-ups.
Back to top Go down
Anna Zeklos
Moroi
Anna Zeklos

Just training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just training   Just training Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:25 pm

When the guy started doing his push ups I gave a quick once over. Hes a Guardian for sure but man who is he?
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Belikov
Moroi
Dimitri Belikov

Just training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just training   Just training Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:08 am

Dimitri stopped doing push ups after a while then he laid down on his back to just take a short break.
Back to top Go down
Anna Zeklos
Moroi
Anna Zeklos

Just training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just training   Just training Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:14 pm

The guy fell to his back for his a break and I went back to doing some stretches. I decided to work on some techniques that I learned from class. I was having trouble with some of them because of how complicated they were.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Belikov
Moroi
Dimitri Belikov

Just training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just training   Just training Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:26 pm

Dimitri glanced over in her direction and raised an eyebrow. He got up and headed to her. "Miss do you need some help learning those techniques?"
Back to top Go down
Anna Zeklos
Moroi
Anna Zeklos

Just training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just training   Just training Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:29 pm

I stopped when I heard a voice and turned to see the Guardian dude."Uh yea sure. Thanks." I told him. I still couldn't figure out who he was and the way he was so quiet unnerved me.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Belikov
Moroi
Dimitri Belikov

Just training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just training   Just training Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:40 am

Dimitri smiled slihtly and showed her how to do the moves riht.
Back to top Go down
Anna Zeklos
Moroi
Anna Zeklos

Just training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just training   Just training Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:35 pm

"That makes so much more sense." I told him when I saw how properly do it. I guess my skills weren't as good as I thought. "Your really good."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Belikov
Moroi
Dimitri Belikov

Just training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just training   Just training Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 1:00 am

Dimitri shrugged. "Just takes a lot of practice" he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Anna Zeklos
Moroi
Anna Zeklos

Just training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just training   Just training Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:46 am

"Then I need alot more practice." I said and started going back to practicing the techniques. It dawned on me though who this guy is. "Wait a second. Your Dimitri Belikov aren't you?" I asked trying to hide my surprise.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Belikov
Moroi
Dimitri Belikov

Just training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just training   Just training Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:53 am

Dimitri smiled slightly and nodded. "Yes Miss."
Back to top Go down
Anna Zeklos
Moroi
Anna Zeklos

Just training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just training   Just training Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 5:05 pm

I screamed internally when he confirmed it. "Oh my gosh, wow its such an honor to meet you! You and your wife are like my role models."I told him. I was and very open and honest person.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Belikov
Moroi
Dimitri Belikov

Just training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just training   Just training Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 5:47 pm

Dimitri chuckled softly and smiled more. "Well its an honor Miss to even be a role model"
Back to top Go down
Anna Zeklos
Moroi
Anna Zeklos

Just training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just training   Just training Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:44 pm

"You sound surprised." I told him. I thought maybe he and Guardian Hathaway were used to people telling them stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Belikov
Moroi
Dimitri Belikov

Just training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just training   Just training Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:23 am

Dimitri shrugged slightly. "People don't usually just tell me these things Miss."
Back to top Go down
Anna Zeklos
Moroi
Anna Zeklos

Just training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just training   Just training Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:08 pm

"Oh, I'm so sorry for getting loud. I get overly excited sometimes." I said sheepishly. I just embarassed myself in front of the best Guardian at St. Vlads.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Belikov
Moroi
Dimitri Belikov

Just training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just training   Just training Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:20 pm

Dimitri chuckled and shook his head. "Its quite alright Miss"
Back to top Go down
Anna Zeklos
Moroi
Anna Zeklos

Just training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just training   Just training Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:48 pm

I nodded, glad he didn't think I was weird. "Wait, shouldn't you be with Lord Ozera?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Belikov
Moroi
Dimitri Belikov

Just training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just training   Just training Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 4:11 am

Dimitri nodded then frowned slightly. "I should be...but I'm not sure where he is.."
Back to top Go down
Anna Zeklos
Moroi
Anna Zeklos

Just training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just training   Just training Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:00 pm

"Oh well, I'm sure hes safe. Thanks again Guardian Belikov for helping me." I told him. I just learned how to do my moved better from the best of the best.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Belikov
Moroi
Dimitri Belikov

Just training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just training   Just training Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:16 am

Dimitri nodded and looked at her. "Would you like help with anything else Mss?"
Back to top Go down
Anna Zeklos
Moroi
Anna Zeklos

Just training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just training   Just training Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:02 pm

"I don't want to be a bother Guardian Belikov." I told him. It would be so cool to get help from him but I don't want to seem so starstruck.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Belikov
Moroi
Dimitri Belikov

Just training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just training   Just training Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:19 pm

Dimitri smiled a little. "You won't be Miss. I have free time"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just training   Just training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just training
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next