Vampire Academy

Come and hang out with Rose, Lissa, and the Gang! Choose to become a Dhampir, a Royal, a Moroi, an Alchemist, a Human, or a Strigoi, and have some fun! Create a character and enter the world of Vampire Academy.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Meeting my new student
Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:30 pm by Nathaniel Harper

» Just training
Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:34 am by Dimitri Belikov

» Getting Caught In The Act
Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:06 pm by Rose Hathaway

» RL (real life) pic gallery
Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:17 am by Rose Hathaway

» Solo Training
Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:13 am by Rose Hathaway

» Natasha van Heussen
Sun May 27, 2012 10:53 am by Natasha van Heussen

» Vaslisa Ozera
Fri May 11, 2012 12:07 am by Vasilisa Ozera

» Just Another Day
Thu May 10, 2012 8:13 pm by Diana Malikov

» So Many Students (open)
Mon May 07, 2012 12:15 am by Elena Belikov

Share | 

So Many Students (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Daniel Thomas
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: So Many Students (open)   Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:45 pm

He nodded to her as she replied, and noticed her shift in the eyes as she glanced around. He began to think who she was looking around for, "Looking for someone?" Daniel asked, taking another bite of the food in front of him. While waiting for a reply, he too, took a look around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Belikov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So Many Students (open)   Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:25 am

"No one in particular she said and she leaned on to the table. "So I don't really know much about you. Where are you from?" she asked.

Awesome siggy By Juliet!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vampireacademy.forumotion.com
Daniel Thomas
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: So Many Students (open)   Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:39 am

He looked up to her as she leaned onto the table again as she asked him a question about his past. He didn't much like them, the questions, about his past. He much preferred the present, and looking toward the future. "Just a small town east of here a few states over. Don't really want to remember being there though" He said, breaking the stare down as he took a quick glance at her shoulder before continuing, "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Belikov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So Many Students (open)   Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:14 am

Elena gave him a long look then said "Well I was born in the hospitals at court." Her mom had no other choice she had been "working" at the time. When she said working she meant That she was talking to her Aunt Lissa when she went into labor.

Awesome siggy By Juliet!
Back to top Go down
Daniel Thomas
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: So Many Students (open)   Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:16 am

Daniel looked at her as she told him about her past, "Oh, so you have been around then, I am guessing. What sights have you seen?" He asked, for once he wasn't sure what her answer was going to be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Belikov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So Many Students (open)   Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:29 pm

Elena gave a small smile "Not alot actually, I used to go to Russia with my parents and I also traveled with them on some small trips with Queen Vasilissa." she said thinking about how when they went on trips her Aunt Lissa would let her see what it was like to be Royal. "Where have you been?" she asked.

Awesome siggy By Juliet!
Back to top Go down
Daniel Thomas
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: So Many Students (open)   Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:11 pm

Daniel listened rather well as she spoke, she has really gotten around in her 17 years; unlike him, ofcourse. But when she smiled, he gave off a slight smile as well. He couldn't seem to help it, her personality was just so... interesting. He soon came back to reality though as she asked him the same. "Oh, not very many places. Just stayed here in the states most of my life. Pretty boring, actually."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Belikov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So Many Students (open)   Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:21 pm

Elena gave him a smile "Well you will one day." she said thinking about all the places her parents had gone. "Have your parents told you about there travels?" she asked then thought about it. "Wait are your parents Guardians?" she asked carefully not wanting to offend him but was trying to make sure she wasn't on a touchy subject.

Awesome siggy By Juliet!
Back to top Go down
Daniel Thomas
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: So Many Students (open)   Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:26 pm

Daniel smirked at her answer, he did not appear to get out much, staying in on most days to train and take classes. "Not especially, they enjoy their secrecy to some rather annoying lengths" He told her, glancing down to her hands while she asked about his parents again. Daniel did not seem to have a problem talking about his parents, but it were the ones who continued asking questions like reporters or whatever they are called, by that time it begins to get a little on his nerves. "My father is" He told her, leaving it at that. Quickly taking another glance around the cafeteria, he looked to her again. "Do you have any friends here, or anybody 'special'?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Belikov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So Many Students (open)   Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:39 pm

Elena gave him a smile "I have some friends. And as for the anyone special. No." she said trying to make sure she kept her Guardian mask up. She couldn't let anyone know about Nate, but she wasn't going to make something up. Then she looked ta him. "What about you? You have anyone 'special' in your life?" she asked being nice.

Awesome siggy By Juliet!
Back to top Go down
Daniel Thomas
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: So Many Students (open)   Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:42 pm

Daniel chuckled slightly at her reply, it was nice that she had friends, people that she could turn to with problems or questions. He took a sip of his drink, then set it back down onto the table and brought his hand up to it, wich then began playing with the straw. "No, nobody really. A few friends that, majority of the time, don't even know I exist. But hey, I guess that is just life."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Belikov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So Many Students (open)   Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:47 pm

Elena smiled a bit at him "I doubt that. You just seem very preoccupied." she gave him a laugh "I mean anyone who I don't know must not get out much.' she said with a wink.

Awesome siggy By Juliet!
Back to top Go down
Daniel Thomas
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: So Many Students (open)   Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:38 am

Daniel noted her smile, feeling a little blush creep up into his cheeks, before steadily denying it the pleasure of appearance; he could have sworn a little red had shown through, but did not attempt to hide it in any way. He looked up as she gave off a light laugh, "Well, training to be a guardian is... harder, then I expected" He replied back to her, flashing back a smile in her direction as his fingers appeared to twiddle a little on the table. "you must know almost everyone in here then," he said back to her. Then came the wink, kind of like a love potion as it hit him, breaking the barrier he had created to hold back his blush as it soon appeared on his cheeks: It wasn't very red and rosy, just a little pinkish, a little noticeable; if you actually look for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Belikov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So Many Students (open)   Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:32 pm

Elena noticed the blush that came to Daniel's cheeks and she didn't think anything of it. "Well more like everyone here tries to know me because of my parents." she said thinking of how when she first started at St. Vlads she had no real friends except Ruby. Then her mom sat her down and taught her not to care about other people. "So I tend to be in the know. And my 'Aunt' is the queen so that helps." she said putting air quotes around aunt.

Awesome siggy By Juliet!
Back to top Go down
Daniel Thomas
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: So Many Students (open)   Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:57 pm

He nodded to her, his blush fading; he was not one for royalty, he preferred training to be a guardian above all else. "no kidding? Well we seem to be having a rather pleasant conversation, and your parents have only been brought up twice" He told her, smiling. He was having a rather good time talking to Elena, nothing like he had with his friends, ever. He enjoyed it, not having to worry about strigoi or his friends punching him in the face at that moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Belikov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So Many Students (open)   Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:55 pm

Elena gave him a bright smile "Yeah we have." it was nice talking to Daniel he was a good guy.He could be a good friend to her. "So tell me, why do you want to be a guardian?" she asked keeping the conversation flowing.

Awesome siggy By Juliet!
Back to top Go down
Daniel Thomas
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: So Many Students (open)   Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:01 pm

Daniel took a glance toward her as a smile grew, reaching his hand out for his already empty drink as if believing there was still liquid inside, quickly shaking it then placing it back on the table; rather disappointed that he had already finished it. The question was sure to come up sometime in his life, either as a Novice or a Guardian: what was his motives behind it, his drive to become one. Daniel looked nervous at first, before answering: his eyes blinked several times and his hand had begun to shake a little; but he quickly dismissed it. "For one, I hate strigoi. Ferocious, devilish creatures. But the real reason, I want my life to mean something, to achieve something that could be greater then my own calling."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Belikov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So Many Students (open)   Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:55 pm

His answer was very profound "Wow well that is a good reason to do it." she said thinking about his hate for Strigoi. She did too, what they did to people and how evil they were but now that they had a way of changing them back she took a new appreciation to the fact that they did have humanity at one point in time.

Awesome siggy By Juliet!
Back to top Go down
Daniel Thomas
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: So Many Students (open)   Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:02 pm

He nodded to her as she replied. He thought, in his own eyes, that that was a very good reason to train up to become a guardian; to prove yourself to those who do not believe that you can live up to their accomplishments. "What about you? What are you reasons?" Daniel was beginning to take an interest in Elena, not because of her family line, but because she was friendly to him; nobody seemed to like him very much, rather it was his Molnija marks that he received, or he came off as a little 'douchey', was amiss to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Belikov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So Many Students (open)   Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:27 pm

Elena gave it some thought then she said "i want to make a difference, I want to be able to walk don the street and know that by being here I am helping someone else, by being a guardian I do it literally. Also being able to change Strigoi back is a good cause and I want to teach spirit user to use stakes." she said and yes she was babbling but it was one of those things that sounded better in your head.

Awesome siggy By Juliet!
Back to top Go down
Daniel Thomas
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: So Many Students (open)   Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:51 am

His face remained calm at her answer - it had been almost the same as his. He couldn't think of any other reason to become a Guardian besides wanting to do actual good in the world. Not because you get to hook up with some other dhampir or something, but actually fight evil - do good. "That does sound like an admiral goal, Elena" He told her, looking into her beautiful blue eyes. "But do you know what you will do once you get out there? Seeing as you've never killed a strigoi before - you don't have a general idea about how they attack or how much force it takes to kill one."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Belikov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So Many Students (open)   Tue May 01, 2012 6:44 pm

That is what training is for." she said but then let go of that and looked him the eye. "Yes I understand it is different, but that is with any job.No amount of training will ready you for what is to come." she folded her hands and looked around again.

Awesome siggy By Juliet!
Back to top Go down
Daniel Thomas
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: So Many Students (open)   Tue May 01, 2012 9:51 pm

He chuckled lightly - yes, that was what training was for, but it did not prepare them for war, or any of the real life predicaments that could happen out there in the real world, not in some classroom. "That is exactly true -" He stopped slightly, as Elena's eyes met with his - she looked rather stunning, to Daniel, anyway. But the way she looked, she must have already had someone chosen. "That is why it is important to get out there, and live those moments"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Belikov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So Many Students (open)   Mon May 07, 2012 12:15 am

Elena looked at him and laughed a bit "Yeah, too bad e are not aloud to have those moments." she said spinning her bottle top n the table.

Awesome siggy By Juliet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Many Students (open)   

Back to top Go down

So Many Students (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2