Vampire Academy

Come and hang out with Rose, Lissa, and the Gang! Choose to become a Dhampir, a Royal, a Moroi, an Alchemist, a Human, or a Strigoi, and have some fun! Create a character and enter the world of Vampire Academy.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Meeting my new student
Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:30 pm by Nathaniel Harper

» Just training
Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:34 am by Dimitri Belikov

» Getting Caught In The Act
Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:06 pm by Rose Hathaway

» RL (real life) pic gallery
Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:17 am by Rose Hathaway

» Solo Training
Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:13 am by Rose Hathaway

» Natasha van Heussen
Sun May 27, 2012 10:53 am by Natasha van Heussen

» Vaslisa Ozera
Fri May 11, 2012 12:07 am by Vasilisa Ozera

» Just Another Day
Thu May 10, 2012 8:13 pm by Diana Malikov

» So Many Students (open)
Mon May 07, 2012 12:15 am by Elena Belikov

Share | 

Getting Caught In The Act

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi

PostSubject: Getting Caught In The Act   Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:07 am

I had just finished my shift around the perimeter so I decided to drop by the cafe to grab a snack. Being on a shift for over four hours really makes you hungry. I walked through the halls of each dorm silently since most of the students were studying or asleep since it was after curfew. I had to check to make sure all the dorm monitor were settled in. Once I knew that everything was okay, I finally made it to the cafe. The lights were off so I quietly opened up one of the doors and silently walked in. As I made my way to the back of the cafe where the food was prepared and the snacks were stored, I noticed that the lights were on in that section. I furrowed my brows as I continued to the back. I wonder who is back here? I thought to myself as I subconsciously patted my stake as I walked around the corner. I smirked to myself as I saw who it was. I snuck up closer to the person before I spoke. "You realise your not supposed to be in here." I leaned against one of the counters with my arms crossed against my chest. While an amused smirk was on my face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Belikov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught In The Act   Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:12 am

I had decided to get a small snack to get away from all the studying I was supposed to do. I sat down in the back as I snuck by all the Guardians and entered into the Cafeteria. It was nice and quiet. I shut my eyes and didn't notice anyone come in but I was surprised when someone snuck up on me.

"Nate you scared me!" I told him as I saw him leaning against a counter. "Well I wont tell if you don't" I said and got up and walked over to him.

Awesome siggy By Juliet!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vampireacademy.forumotion.com
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught In The Act   Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:24 am

I chuckled at her. "Well you should have been paying attention." I said playfully. "Especially since you snuck our after curfew." I raised an eyebrow at her. "Looks like we had the same idea, anything good to eat back here?" I glanced around the kitchen noticing mostly healthy foods. "Where do they hide the junk food?" I muttered more to myself. "I hope you know that I'm not helping you sneak back into the door." I stated bluntly as I smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Belikov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught In The Act   Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:28 am

"Junk food is in the bottom cabinet in the far back corner" I told him and pointed in that general direction. I smiled at him and laughed as he mentioned not helping me back t the dorms. "Well i don't need your help sneaking back, I always do this." I told him only somewhat joking. I tended to sneak out alot.

Awesome siggy By Juliet!
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught In The Act   Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:40 am

I walked over to the cabinet and ramaged through it until I found a few bags of chips. I grabbed two bags before closing the cabinet and went back over to where Elena was. I leaned back against the counter as I opened one of the bags. "Want some?" I said offering the bag to her. "You know I can get into alot of trouble for not reporting you." I took some chips out of the bag and started to eat them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Belikov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught In The Act   Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:43 am

I looked at the chips and took some "Well then report me." I said challenging him and walking back over to the counter across from him. I leaned against I leaned against it and crossed my arms and poped my hip out.

Awesome siggy By Juliet!
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught In The Act   Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:53 am

I watched her closely as she moved to the counter across from me. I rolled my eyes at her comment. "You know that if I reported you would basically put me in the dog house." I ate some more chips before I spoke again. I walked closer to her. "Besides I'd rather not have to watch my ass for the next few weeks because you want to kill me." I said playfully, then I ate more chips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Belikov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught In The Act   Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:58 am

"Exactly." I said and walked back over to him and kissed him on the cheek. I wrapped my arms around his waist and put my head on his chest. "Besides, if you turned me in I could get in alot of trouble and you know you would be upset with yourself if I was." I said sweetly as I looked at him with puppy dog eyes.

Awesome siggy By Juliet!
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught In The Act   Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:06 am

I tossed the bag of chips on the counter and wiped my hand off on a nearby towel. "Oh we are not putting the blame it on me game, for you getting into trouble." I groaned at her. Damn her puppy eyes don't fall for them, Harper. "Nope not falling for the eyes, Elena. Might wanna change your tactics." I said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Belikov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught In The Act   Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:08 am

"OK"I said to him and slipped my arms around his shoulders. I kissed him slowly for a bit then pulled away "Do those tactics work for you?' I asked nicely.

Awesome siggy By Juliet!
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught In The Act   Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:15 am

"You are evil." I said to her as I leaned forward to whisper in her ear. "You're gonna have to do more than that." I nipped her earlobe. "It's a good start though." I slowly moved us closer to the counter that was directly behind her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Belikov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught In The Act   Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:20 am

I smiled at him and wrapped my legs around his waist, using the table as support. I kissed him a bit more passionately and held him closer to me.

Awesome siggy By Juliet!
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught In The Act   Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:29 am

My left arm wrapped around her waist as my right arm held onto her leg to keep her up. While kissing passionately I managed to move her up against the counter so the edge was right under her butt. Once she was supported enough by the counter I moved my arm from around her waist. So my hand could cup her face as we continued making out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Belikov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught In The Act   Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:32 am

I pulled away from the kiss slightly and smiled at him. All I could see was him and I didn't even think about getting caught I was just focused on us. I leaned back in and kissed him even harder and let my hands roam on his abs under his t-shirt.

Awesome siggy By Juliet!
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught In The Act   Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:52 am

I growled slightly against her lips when she started kissing me harder. God she knew exactly how to drive me nuts. My hand traveled up and down her leg as she explored my abs under my shirt. My hand moved to her side. I matched the need in her kiss as I slipped my hand under her shirt to rest on her hip. I used my thumb to gently dig into the skin at the edge of her hip bone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Belikov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught In The Act   Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:56 am

I felt a moan leave the back of my throat as he growled slightly and I smiled to myself. I slipped my tongue in between his lips and felt his fingers push into my skin. I felt the intensity of the kiss grow and i felt another moan leave me and it was even louder then the one before. I quickly tried to move his shirt up higher to see if he would let me take it off, I slowly inched it up till it was up to him to decide.

Awesome siggy By Juliet!
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught In The Act   Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:18 am

I started to move my other hand down to her other hip, after she started to moan. She moaned louder which aroused me even more. I tensed for a moment when she started to push up my shirt. I knew that we shouldn't be doing this but I couldn't stop. I relaxed and let her remove my shirt. Once my shirt was off both my hands went to her hips. I dug both my thumbs into the skin at the edge of her hips. I wasn't enough pressure to hurt her but it was enough to feel good. After awhile more of our intense make out session, I started to move my hands up her sides. Taking her shirt up with my hands. I stopped when my fingers met the base of her bra. I looked into her eyes waiting for permission to continue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Belikov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught In The Act   Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:22 am

When Nate started to move my shirt up I was in in complete bliss. He looked at me for permission and I gave it to him. I helped him get it over my head and let my hands wander over his body. This was driving me crazy. I lost all sense of where we were. It was just me And Nathaniel. I let the kiss get deeper and felt my self lean back onto the counter and raise my hips to meet his and I pulled him down with me.

Awesome siggy By Juliet!
Back to top Go down
Rose Hathaway
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught In The Act   Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:01 pm

I was glad to be finishing the last of my rounds. When Lissa and I got here me and a few of her other Guardians started our own to make sure she was safe. We had to be very cautious with our Queen. No one knew we were here, not even Elena and I was happey because I wanted to surprise her since I hadn't seen her in awhile. I had texted Dimitri when I was making my rounds to come met me outside the cafeteria so we could both go see Elena together.

I went inside from the hallway and walked into the darkened room to the back exit hearing only the clicks of my heels but as I started going in farther I saw a light on and some very weird noises. Going in Guardian mode I made my over quietly to the door and gently pushed it open and saw two figures shirtless and in a very passionate embrace but then I recognized the girl. "Elena Belikov what the hell do you think your doing!?" I yelled slamming the door open. I never felt so much rage in my life and when I saw who my daughter was with all I saw was the color red. "If you know whats good for you Harper you'll get the hell away from my daughter!" I said and stomped over to them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught In The Act   Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:37 pm

Elena pulled me down onto the counter with her. We continued to make out as I glided my hands up and down her sides. I was startled when someone yelled at Elena as the door slammed back into the wall. I stood up from Elena but I shielded her shirtless form from her very pissed off mother. I clenched my jaw as I slide Elena's shirt over to her. Rose's face was red with anger. Great going Harper you just got yourself caught with your student. Who is an underage guardian in training. By a woman how is a pissed off mother that can probably kill you 50 times over, when you're having a bad day. Out of anyone that could have caught us together this was one of the worst. I was so petrified that I could of shit a ton of bricks. But I didn't show anything to Rose up until she told me to stay the hell away from Elena.

Darkness clouded my eyes as I clenched my fists at my side. I couldn't control the Darkness in my features because Bekah has been using spirit more often. "I don't think I know what's good for me." I said sternly, I wasn't going to leave Elena alone. And I knew she wasn't going to leave me alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rose Hathaway
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught In The Act   Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:04 pm

When Nate repsonded back to me I barely even had a train of thought. All I saw was red and him clenching his fist at his sides. Comepletely ignoring my daughter I went over to him and pushed him hard against the wall. "Unless your looking to spend the rest of your life in a body cast I suggest you don't push me. I can hurt you, I can hurt you very bad and if you want to continue protecting your Lord Ivashkov then do as I say when I tell you. Get. The. Hell. Away. From. My. Daughter. And if I have to repeat myself again Harper its going to get very ugly." I told him seething. I was not going to allow this to happen. Elena knew better and so did Nathaniel, this will stop even if I have to cause a bloody war.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Belikov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught In The Act   Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:38 pm

I was just sitting behind Nathaniel staring t my mom as she blew up at him. I was in a state beyond shock. Great! Elena you and your stupidity got Nate caught he is in trouble because of you. I finally took a breathe as my mom got closer to him and I decided to step in. I took a big step in front of Nate and pushed my mom back a bit. "You have no right to threaten him!" I screamed at her.

Awesome siggy By Juliet!
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught In The Act   Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:05 pm

Rose pushed me back into the wall. Before I could do or say anything Elena jumped in between the two of us. This is going to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rose Hathaway
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught In The Act   Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:14 pm

"I have every right to threaten him Elena! You do not not tell me what to do because I am your mother and you listen to me not the other way around!" I told her. I never felt the anger I was feeling now and I have no idea where it had come from. "Put your clothes on and walk out of this room while I deal with your so called teacher." I said and glared daggers at Nate. "And if I have to repeat myself again to either of you I swear there will be no amount of power in this world that will keep me from kicking both of your asses." I said but saw Elena had no intention to move. "Now Elena!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Belikov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught In The Act   Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:18 pm

As my mom yelled at me I just stood there I grabbed my shirt and put it on but I just stared at her. "You have no right to be angry. You and dad were the exact same age as me and Nathaniel when you two met and fell in love. I will leave with Nathaniel when we are ready to go." I told her calmly trying to sound as mature as I could. I thought she of all people would understand that there is no choosing when it comes to love.

Awesome siggy By Juliet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught In The Act   

Back to top Go down

Getting Caught In The Act
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next