Vampire Academy

Come and hang out with Rose, Lissa, and the Gang! Choose to become a Dhampir, a Royal, a Moroi, an Alchemist, a Human, or a Strigoi, and have some fun! Create a character and enter the world of Vampire Academy.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Meeting my new student
Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:30 pm by Nathaniel Harper

» Just training
Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:34 am by Dimitri Belikov

» Getting Caught In The Act
Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:06 pm by Rose Hathaway

» RL (real life) pic gallery
Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:17 am by Rose Hathaway

» Solo Training
Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:13 am by Rose Hathaway

» Natasha van Heussen
Sun May 27, 2012 10:53 am by Natasha van Heussen

» Vaslisa Ozera
Fri May 11, 2012 12:07 am by Vasilisa Ozera

» Just Another Day
Thu May 10, 2012 8:13 pm by Diana Malikov

» So Many Students (open)
Mon May 07, 2012 12:15 am by Elena Belikov

Share | 

Getting Caught In The Act

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rose Hathaway
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught In The Act   Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:27 pm

I breathed heavily to calm myself down. "You don't know the whole story Elena, you have no idea what I had to go through to be with your father. And it doesn't mean that everyone can do it either have you noticed that ever since me and your father they still don't allow it? Just because two people did it doesn't mean the whole world agrees, I still have to deal with people who disapprove of me and Dimitri." I said. I didn't want Elena to go through the things I did thats was the last thing I'd want for her. Its not fun and its not easy. "Now go back to your room and stay there until I get there. I won't kill Nate as long as you do as I say." I told her. I needed to clear this situation up before the entire academy and Lissa get involved. I used to be reckless, not caring what kind of probelm it caused but I've grown up and obviously I have to be a better role model to Elena.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught In The Act   Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:56 pm

I moved away from the wall and stopped in front of Elena with my back to her. "I'll deal with what ever punishment there will be since I did break the rules of this school. Just leave her out of this." I glanced back at Elena, using my eyes to tell her that I'm sorry. "Don't take any of this out on Elena, I should have tried to stop this again. I had Guardian Petrov take over our lessons, and it only got worse." My eyes clouded with Darkness again as I looked at Rose. You can't just blurt out that you love her, that with make it a thousand times worse. Although what else do you have to lose. I was starting to lose control, over Bekah's darkness and I needed my ring before I flat out attacked Guardian Hathaway. I never lost eye contact with Rose as I searched my jean pockets for it. I had let Elena hold onto it during training incase I lost it while she was around but I couldn't remember if she had given it back to me or not. "Shit!" I muttered under my breath. This night was going to hell in a handbag. First Rose catches me with her daughter and now I'm about to be over come by darkness.

OOC: hope this is ok not really sure what to write.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Belikov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught In The Act   Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:15 am

I stood my ground and stayed where I was and heard Nate swear. "Whats wrong?' I asked him and put my hand on his without even thinking. I forgot that my mom was there and looked at him. There was something off about the way he was holding himself. "Are you OK?" I asked him not hiding the worry in my voice.

Awesome siggy By Juliet!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vampireacademy.forumotion.com
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught In The Act   Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:32 am

I broke eye contact with Rose and looked at Elena who had ahold of my hand. I blinked a few times and lightly shook my head. "Can't find my ring." I muttered trying to keep the aggression out of my voice. I didn't want to scare her or accidently hurt her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Belikov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught In The Act   Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:34 am

I smiled softly at Nate and took the ring that he had given to me and held up his hand and slipped his ring on his hand. "There you go." I whispered to him and then looked him in the eye. "I am so sorry I got us caught." Then I turned back to face whatever wrath my mother had for us.

Awesome siggy By Juliet!
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught In The Act   Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:52 am

I smiled back at Elena when she slipped the ring on my finger. "It wasn't your fault, Elena. It was mine." I said back to her as I felt the darkness start to leave me. I looked back up to meet Rose's eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rose Hathaway
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught In The Act   Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:59 am

I watched what happened with Nate and Elena about his ring and it made me think of the times I went to school here and I everything I went through but I never wanted Elena to have the same life I did. "Your both to blame and you both knew better, there are no excuses." I said to both of them but then turned to Elena. "Get to your room now. I have Guardian business with Nathaniel and you do not need to be here." I said calmly but still held my voice even. I had to handle this without wanting to tear out Nate's throat, I wasn't that young reckless girl anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught In The Act   Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:09 am

This isn't going to be good. I didn't look at Elena. "Go to your room Elena, Guardian Hathaway is right." I stood my ground as I waiting for Elena to leave. Then I was going to listen to Rose and try not to make one hell of a mess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Belikov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught In The Act   Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:19 am

I looked at both of them and started to leave. As I exited the doors I looked around and saw a counter I could hide behind. I was so not missing this conversation between these two. I crouched down and listened carefully.

Awesome siggy By Juliet!
Back to top Go down
Rose Hathaway
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught In The Act   Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:31 am

When Elena left I looked away trying to regain my composure back because I honestly didn't want this to get ugly but I was just so filled with anger. Elena had left but knowing her she must have something up her sleeve. I took a deep breath and looked at Nate. "You know what I'm most upset about?" I started and made sure he had his full attention on me. "I'm really upset that you had betrayed my trust. I looked past the fact you were Adrian's Guardian because I heard great things about you, I was actually honored you were mentoring my daughter, and I had a huge amount of respect for you because of how great of a Guardian you are," I started then walked closer to him. "But then I catch you half naked and on top of my daughter. And now I have no idea what to do because if I kick you out of my daughter's life she gets a lifetime of hating me and calling me a hypocrite but what you two have I never wanted for my children because the world isn't very nice and I don't want Elena to go through the things I did. You see where I'm going here Nate?" I asked him. I could actually feel tears beging to well up because I didn't want to lose my only child.

Last edited by Rose Hathaway on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri Belikov
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught In The Act   Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:37 am

I was scanning the area and caught eye of Rose and Nate. I raised an eyebrow and sighed softly to myself. 'What has happened now...' I thought to myself and headed in their direction
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught In The Act   Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:09 am

I quickly grabbed my shirt off of the counter where it had been tossed. I quickly pulled it over my head so I wasn't standing half naked in from of Elena's mother. I turned my attention back to Rose as she began to talk. "I didn't plan on betraying your trust or anyone's trust for that matter. And what does being Adrian's Guardian have anything to do with this? As of two weeks ago I became his daughter's Guardian, because of a certain issue." I fought to keep my anger at bay. "She is her own person you can't protect her from everything. The world is cruel no matter what we do, or how we try to change their view of things. It's never going to be fair, or equal to anyone. It never is. But I have one question for you. How much trouble has Elena gotten herself into since I started mentoring her?" I took a deep breath to calm myself. I knew that Elena hasn't been in alot of trouble lately because she knows that I disapprove of it. I looked Rose squarely in the eyes before I spoke again.

I walked closer to Rose and lowered my voice. "If you want me to leave I will, only because I love her. And I promised her that I wouldn't endanger her chances of being the Guardian both of us know that she can be." I stepped back, not knowing what she would do but I was prepared incase she decided to strike at me. There I said it, and god help me I hope that it doesn't come to that. It would kill me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rose Hathaway
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught In The Act   Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:54 pm

"Adrian and I don't exactly get along anymore." I muttered since this had nothing to do with the situation. "I know I can't protect her from everything, you think I don't know that? Any parent can tell you thats the first thing they think of when they get there first scraped knee iswhether or not you can protect them from everything. I knew that I couldn't but I wanted to protect from the harsh realities of the world we live in. Being my daugter will be hard on her when she gets older because of the things I did and they will reflect on her. I didn't want Elena to be anything like me except to be a good Guardian." I said to him. I told myself when Elena was born I was going to raise her differently but I could see now I didn't keep that promise but things were definitely going to change. "She may not be getting trouble at school but believe me I get my weekly reports, they don't tell you everything Nate." I said. When he said he loved her I almost blew my top, no I was about to. "Like I said, I don't know whether or not to push you out of her life because I don't want my daughter to hate me but as for right now you are released from your mentoring job until I fix things with Elena. As her mother and Head Guardian of the Queen you are not allowed to speak to her unless absolutely necessary. Am I clear?" I said through gritted teeth. I didn't want to be the bad guy but I was a mother first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught In The Act   Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:57 pm

"I will step down from being her mentor. I will go talk to Guardian Petrov now if you'd like." I had minor aggression in my tone. Elena wasn't going to like this at all. The more I listened to her the more I just wanted to disobey her. "Crystal clear Guardian Hathaway." I started to leave. "But I don't guarantee anything." I said with an edge of darkness, in my tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rose Hathaway
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught In The Act   Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:04 pm

"Your really pushing it Harper and things could get very painful for you if you continue." I said. I could hear the edge in his voice, how he wanted to call me out. But what authority did he have? I am Elena's mother, you don't defend someone against the person who brought them into this world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught In The Act   Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:56 pm

"With all do respect Guardian Hathaway there's not much that is more painful then death." I said in a snide tone as I grabbed the unopened bag of chips off of the counter and headed for the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rose Hathaway
Moroi

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught In The Act   Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:06 pm

Thats it. I've had it, no more trying to hold it in. This guy was going to get more then a piece of my mind. Nate started to leave, grabbing his stupid bag of chips, and I just pushed him which made him land against the wall. I turned him around and grabbed onto his shirt and started landing blow after blow everywhere on his face. I could hear his head bounce off the wall a few times and his nose crack. I wasn't trying to kill him but serious injury was on the list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Caught In The Act   

Back to top Go down

Getting Caught In The Act
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2