Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampire Academy

Come and hang out with Rose, Lissa, and the Gang! Choose to become a Dhampir, a Royal, a Moroi, an Alchemist, a Human, or a Strigoi, and have some fun! Create a character and enter the world of Vampire Academy.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Meeting my new student
Meeting my new student - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 7:30 pm by Nathaniel Harper

» Just training
Meeting my new student - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:34 am by Dimitri Belikov

» Getting Caught In The Act
Meeting my new student - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:06 pm by Rose Hathaway

» RL (real life) pic gallery
Meeting my new student - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:17 am by Rose Hathaway

» Solo Training
Meeting my new student - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:13 am by Rose Hathaway

» Natasha van Heussen
Meeting my new student - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:53 am by Natasha van Heussen

» Vaslisa Ozera
Meeting my new student - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:07 am by Vasilisa Ozera

» Just Another Day
Meeting my new student - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:13 pm by Diana Malikov

» So Many Students (open)
Meeting my new student - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:15 am by Elena Belikov

Meeting my new student

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

Meeting my new student - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:32 pm

"Well I was going to let you practice with me but I don't like that look in your eyes." I said chuckling at her. "So..." I trailed off and turned her towards the dummy I had set up for staking. "Have fun!" Then I lightly pushed her towards the dummy.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:41 pm

Elena's smile faded as he pushed her toward the dummy "You are no fun" she said with a pout. Then she took the stake and felt that weight of it in her hand and swung it a little to get used t it.
Back to top Go down
https://vampireacademy.forumotion.com
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:12 pm

"Oh I'm no fun... Is that right?" I chuckled lightly at her. "Don't pout at me! I just don't want to die today." I watched as she swung the stake a little. No doubt she was trying to get used to it. "Do I have to show you how to use that?" I questioned teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:58 pm

Elena gave him a little glare and said "No, I know how to use it." then she went up to the dummy and practiced lunging forward and stabbing the stake up and around the ribs ad hitting it in the heart.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:01 pm

She glared at me and told me that she knew how to use a stake. I put my hands up in surrender and chuckled lightly at her. I watched her stake the dummy over and over again. "You need more momentum." I told her so she could get through the ribs better to get to the heart.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:07 pm

"Well Mr. Im-all-that" she said putting her hand on her hip. "Why don't you show me, if you think you know everything." she was joking and wanted to see his reaction. She smiled at him and winked and held the stake out to him.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:36 pm

I shook my head lightly at her. "Just thrust your torso into it more. That way it will give you more force when you stake the dummy." I smirked at her.

OOC: sorry it took forever and for it being short.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:41 pm

"That is your ultimate wisdom?" she asked him jokingly then went back to beating up the dummy. She thrusted the stake up and hit her mark almost every time. She later started adding in some of her sparing moves to get used to having a stake in her hand while doing it.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 7:30 pm

"I'm a Guardian, not a fortune teller," I smirked at her, as I continued to watch her staking the dummy. I walked up behind her. "May I?" I questioned lightly, referring to touching her so I could show her something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting my new student
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Academy :: St. Vladimir's Academy :: Gym :: Mentor Training-
Jump to: