Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampire Academy

Come and hang out with Rose, Lissa, and the Gang! Choose to become a Dhampir, a Royal, a Moroi, an Alchemist, a Human, or a Strigoi, and have some fun! Create a character and enter the world of Vampire Academy.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Meeting my new student
Kir Misha                 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 7:30 pm by Nathaniel Harper

» Just training
Kir Misha                 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:34 am by Dimitri Belikov

» Getting Caught In The Act
Kir Misha                 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:06 pm by Rose Hathaway

» RL (real life) pic gallery
Kir Misha                 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:17 am by Rose Hathaway

» Solo Training
Kir Misha                 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:13 am by Rose Hathaway

» Natasha van Heussen
Kir Misha                 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:53 am by Natasha van Heussen

» Vaslisa Ozera
Kir Misha                 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:07 am by Vasilisa Ozera

» Just Another Day
Kir Misha                 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:13 pm by Diana Malikov

» So Many Students (open)
Kir Misha                 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:15 am by Elena Belikov

Kir Misha

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kir Misha
Admin
Kir Misha

Kir Misha                 Empty
PostSubject: Kir Misha    Kir Misha                 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:04 pm

Full Name: Kir Misha
Nickname(s): Ki, Mish, Sha, Kiki (his little sister gave it to him.)
Place of Birth: Germany
Current Home: Montana and has a home in Russia
Molnija Marks: Yes [X] No [ ]
If Yes, how many: a lot....

Physical Appearance:
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: blue green
Height: 5'9"
Body Type: musclear but not to musclear
Style: Anything he can use to protect people in.
Other: he has a tattoo of a fox with a black rose

Personal Info:
Dislikes: being useless, not having a good book, loud places, when his charge is being difficullt
Strengths: Fighting, staying in control of his emotions, staying calm,
Weaknesses: ........ :p
Biography: Hello I'm Kir Misha and I am a guardian. I went through St Vlads' school and graduated. I became worked for a royal Moroi but after he was killed under my partners watch I decided to become a teacher. I was offered a job at St Vlads as the combat teacher. I took it and made my way to St Vlads.

Family:
Mother: Emily Misha (Dead)
Father: Richard Misha (Dead)
Siblings: Sister

Other:
Genealogy: Russian
Guardian,Novice, Other: Guardian
If Guardian, to Whom: No one
Bonded to Anyone: Yes [ ] No [X]
If Yes, to Whom: [ ]

Relationships (Fill this in later when you've built relationships with your character.)
Friends:
Enemies:
Acquaintances:
Back to top Go down

Kir Misha
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Academy :: Character Making Station :: Profiles :: Dhampir-
Jump to: