Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampire Academy

Come and hang out with Rose, Lissa, and the Gang! Choose to become a Dhampir, a Royal, a Moroi, an Alchemist, a Human, or a Strigoi, and have some fun! Create a character and enter the world of Vampire Academy.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Meeting my new student
A Day in A Life (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 7:30 pm by Nathaniel Harper

» Just training
A Day in A Life (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:34 am by Dimitri Belikov

» Getting Caught In The Act
A Day in A Life (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:06 pm by Rose Hathaway

» RL (real life) pic gallery
A Day in A Life (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:17 am by Rose Hathaway

» Solo Training
A Day in A Life (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:13 am by Rose Hathaway

» Natasha van Heussen
A Day in A Life (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:53 am by Natasha van Heussen

» Vaslisa Ozera
A Day in A Life (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:07 am by Vasilisa Ozera

» Just Another Day
A Day in A Life (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:13 pm by Diana Malikov

» So Many Students (open)
A Day in A Life (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:15 am by Elena Belikov

A Day in A Life (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amaryllis Szelsky
Admin
Amaryllis Szelsky

A Day in A Life (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: A Day in A Life (OPEN)   A Day in A Life (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:03 am

Amaryllis suppressed a sigh as she looked around the court room. Today was, yet, another meeting held by the Council and the Queen, Vasilisa Dragomir. What they were discussing at that moment was unknown to Amaryllis for she'd zoned out. She took up the hobby of looking at everyone in the court room. She had to contain her smirk as she saw Rose Hathaway looking completely bored, though she was doing a good job at hiding it. The only person who looked even more bored than Rose was Jesse Zeklos. Seeing as he was only there because he was next in line for a seat on the Council, Amaryllis wasn't surprised. Amaryllis willed for anything exciting to happen at that moment.
Back to top Go down
http://joleigh13.blogspot.com
Rose Hathaway
Moroi
Rose Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: A Day in A Life (OPEN)   A Day in A Life (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:09 am

I tried to stay awake at my post behind Lissa keeping an eye out for any dangers. I was always alert but when she had these Court meetings I couldn't help the bordness that crept into my body. I didn't like Moroi politics but I kept track of them and right now I wish I wasn't cause it was so boring. I decided to survey the room and just people watch and so far no one was interesting till I saw Amaryllis looking at me. I couldn't help it, I gave her a small wave. I could tell she was bored just like me and that asshole Jesse Zeklos, I heard he has a daughter and I can't help but feel sorry for the poor girl. I hoped Amaryllis could give me some kind of entertainment cause these meetings can go on for what felt like forever.
Back to top Go down
Amaryllis Szelsky
Admin
Amaryllis Szelsky

PostSubject: Re: A Day in A Life (OPEN)   A Day in A Life (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:01 am

Amaryllis smirked when she saw Rose wave to her. She was still bored out of her mind and wanted to entertain herself. I know, she thought.

Looking around, she saw everyone paying attention to the Queen, except for Zeklos and Rose. Smirking even broader she turned towards her and with a big, obnoxious sweep of her arms, waved back to Rose. She looked like one of those people who tried to get the attention of their friends from all the way across a crowded room.

Trying to hold in her laugh, she started pointedly coughing very loud. Noticing that everyone was staring at her, she gave an innocent look and shrugged.

"I'm sorry. I must have had something in my throat."

She could see her cousin, Ariana Szelsky, faking a reprimanding look. However, Amaryllis could see the humor in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rose Hathaway
Moroi
Rose Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: A Day in A Life (OPEN)   A Day in A Life (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:17 pm

I tried to hold in my laugh as Amaryllis had to cover up her laughing. Lissa did a quick turn of her head and gave me a 'behave' look out of the corner of her eye, I did as any good Guardian would do and went back to my position.

I've grown up in the past few years so I had to be an adult now, but right now it was boring. I looked at Amaryllis again and decided to have a little fun. I winked at Amaryllis and pucked my lips at her, I was just teasing but it was the only entertaining thing to do at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Amaryllis Szelsky
Admin
Amaryllis Szelsky

PostSubject: Re: A Day in A Life (OPEN)   A Day in A Life (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:48 pm

Amaryllis cracked a smile at Rose and lifted an eyebrow at her. Looking down she quickly grabbed a marker and the pad of paper she was supposed to be taking notes on. Smiling she raised both her eyebrows to Rose and lifted the pad in a discrete manner. It read:

Careful. Dimitri might get jealous! Wink
Back to top Go down
Rose Hathaway
Moroi
Rose Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: A Day in A Life (OPEN)   A Day in A Life (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:45 pm

I had a hard time holding in the laugh that wanted to escape my lips but I kept it in and got alot of disapproving looks from everyone, Lissa looked a little pissed. I nodded telling her I would behave even though I really didn't want to. I looked at Amaryllis and shrugged. Sorry I mouthed. I put on my Guardian face and continued my job as Lissa's Guardian. They come first kept going through my head.
Back to top Go down
Amaryllis Szelsky
Admin
Amaryllis Szelsky

PostSubject: Re: A Day in A Life (OPEN)   A Day in A Life (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:19 pm

Amaryllis sighed. She absolutely hated meetings and wanted this one to be over. She looked to the right of her, noticing Adrian Ivashkov. She wasn't very surprised that he was paying attention. Unlike his old, characteristic playboy ways, he was very serious when it came to Court meetings.

She saw her cousin eyeing her and sat straight back up. It was okay to have a little fun but slouching was something that wasn't tolerated at all in the Szelsky family.
Back to top Go down
Rose Hathaway
Moroi
Rose Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: A Day in A Life (OPEN)   A Day in A Life (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:22 pm

I continued surveying the room in complete boredom. The only interesting thing that happened got shut down cause I blew the cover. I sighed to myself and wished this meeting was over already, I need to get out of these walls. I was surprised when I noticed Adrian, he used to be so loud that I could know where he was in two second flat but it took me till just now to see he was in the room. Some Guardian I was, I wasn't even paying attention to the people inside the room.
Back to top Go down
Amaryllis Szelsky
Admin
Amaryllis Szelsky

PostSubject: Re: A Day in A Life (OPEN)   A Day in A Life (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 5:28 am

Amaryllis blew an exasperated breath leaning back in her chair. She noticed a small crack in the ceiling of the Court room. She gave a small frown, inspecting it. All of a sudden, people started standing. She looked down, surprised. Apparently, she'd been staring at that crack in the ceiling for the rest of the meeting; at least 25 minutes.

"Wow, I must really have no life," she murmured to herself.

Standing up, she stretched and walked over to Rose. She gave a small smile to her cousin and an eyebrow raise to let her know she'd come see her later.

"I think that was probably the most boring meeting I've ever been to," she quietly directed to Rose.
Back to top Go down
Rose Hathaway
Moroi
Rose Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: A Day in A Life (OPEN)   A Day in A Life (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:37 am

"Oh trust me, there have been worse." I told Amaryllis just as quietly when she walked over to me. I kept my eye on Lissa as she talked to a few other courtmembers, Adrian and left and so did Jesse. That was good for me because I didn't want to deal with either of them right now. I gave a quick glance at Amaryllis and the back to Lissa. "So what you been up to lately?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day in A Life (OPEN)   A Day in A Life (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day in A Life (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1