Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampire Academy

Come and hang out with Rose, Lissa, and the Gang! Choose to become a Dhampir, a Royal, a Moroi, an Alchemist, a Human, or a Strigoi, and have some fun! Create a character and enter the world of Vampire Academy.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Meeting my new student
Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 7:30 pm by Nathaniel Harper

» Just training
Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:34 am by Dimitri Belikov

» Getting Caught In The Act
Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:06 pm by Rose Hathaway

» RL (real life) pic gallery
Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:17 am by Rose Hathaway

» Solo Training
Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:13 am by Rose Hathaway

» Natasha van Heussen
Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:53 am by Natasha van Heussen

» Vaslisa Ozera
Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:07 am by Vasilisa Ozera

» Just Another Day
Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:13 pm by Diana Malikov

» So Many Students (open)
Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:15 am by Elena Belikov

Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow   Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:45 pm

Elena started cracking up. "Wow mom." she said and kept laughing.
Back to top Go down
https://vampireacademy.forumotion.com
Rose Hathaway
Moroi
Rose Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow   Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:07 pm

I laughed with Elena. "Lets pretend I never said that, I haven't had any sugar in my system." I said. Sugar for me is like coffee for most people, it waked me up and gets me through the day.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow   Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:03 am

"OK" she agreed and hugged her mm. "I love you mom." she said genuinely. She missed hanging out with her.
Back to top Go down
Rose Hathaway
Moroi
Rose Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow   Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:58 am

"I love you too Elena." I said hugging her back. To bad Dimitri isn't here, this would have been a good family day.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow   Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:45 pm

Elena looked around as they got to the stores and looked at her mom "Where to first Guardian Hathaway?"
Back to top Go down
Rose Hathaway
Moroi
Rose Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow   Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:13 pm

I laughed. "Well Guardian Belikov I only have the money, you get to pick the stores." I smiled. My humor, temper, and attitude is what Elena had from me and her humor was probably the best,
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow   Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:44 pm

"Ok then fallow me." she said gliding along the throng of people "and you shouldn't call me Guardian Belikov.... that would be my father.' she said holding in her laugh.
Back to top Go down
Rose Hathaway
Moroi
Rose Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow   Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:07 pm

"Its your last name dork." I smiled. "When you graduate you'll be Guardian Belikov, just like me and Grandma Janine are both Guardian Hathaway." I said walking beside Elena as she lead me to the stores she wanted to go to. How we were gonna explain this to Dimitri was going to be hard, but funny.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow   Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:25 am

Elena looked at her mom "You could have been Guardian Belikov if you wanted." she said. "Why did you stick with Hathaway?" she asked curious as she went into one of the stores and looked at a green sweater dress that she liked.
Back to top Go down
Rose Hathaway
Moroi
Rose Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow   Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:47 am

"Because everyone knows me as Hathaway." I told her looking a nice jacket while she was observing a green sweater dress. "After your dad and I got married I was still Hathaway, it was a name when people threantned me, when I was in trouble and as some Dhampir put it, its the name people know me by as some legend." I said.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow   Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:24 pm

Elena though about it "True" she said "You are practically a living legend. Maybe one day you will be in the history books." she said tossing her mom a red shirt. "Try that on, it will look great on you." she gave her a smile and kept looking at all the clothes.
Back to top Go down
Rose Hathaway
Moroi
Rose Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow   Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:50 am

"Through everything I've been through I would think so." I muttered to myself. I knew Lissa would since shes the queen but I will as the crazy Guardian she had that went through hell. Elena threw a red sweater at me. "What makes you think Red is my color?" I asked. I didn't usually wear very bright colors.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow   Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:53 am

Elena smiled at her mom "It suits you." she said eyeing some tops that she liked but her dad would never approve of. "Well you have been through alot. I remember most of the stories." she said looking around at all the people shopping thinking how they are all normal and don't have to worry about evil vampires lurking about.
Back to top Go down
Rose Hathaway
Moroi
Rose Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow   Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:32 am

I walked into one of the dressing rooms and closed the door. "What stories have you heard?" I asked very curious. People made up stuff and other said the truth but with a twist, I don't want Elena to get the wrong idea about her parents. I think though she has the wrong idea about what her mother wears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow   Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Explore Like There Is No Tomorrow
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Academy :: Places Of Residence :: Belikov Residence-
Jump to: