Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampire Academy

Come and hang out with Rose, Lissa, and the Gang! Choose to become a Dhampir, a Royal, a Moroi, an Alchemist, a Human, or a Strigoi, and have some fun! Create a character and enter the world of Vampire Academy.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Meeting my new student
What to do... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 7:30 pm by Nathaniel Harper

» Just training
What to do... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:34 am by Dimitri Belikov

» Getting Caught In The Act
What to do... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:06 pm by Rose Hathaway

» RL (real life) pic gallery
What to do... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:17 am by Rose Hathaway

» Solo Training
What to do... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:13 am by Rose Hathaway

» Natasha van Heussen
What to do... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:53 am by Natasha van Heussen

» Vaslisa Ozera
What to do... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:07 am by Vasilisa Ozera

» Just Another Day
What to do... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:13 pm by Diana Malikov

» So Many Students (open)
What to do... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:15 am by Elena Belikov

What to do...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bekah Ivashkov
Moroi
Bekah Ivashkov

What to do... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do...   What to do... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:52 am

I think for a minute. "We could go watch a movie in the common area!" I said hopeful, trying to get Elena's mind off of things. Mainly Nate.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: What to do...   What to do... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:45 am

Elena smiled "Ok sounds good." she said and got up off the bed
Back to top Go down
https://vampireacademy.forumotion.com
Bekah Ivashkov
Moroi
Bekah Ivashkov

PostSubject: Re: What to do...   What to do... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:39 pm

I smiled at Elena and hopped off the bed. "Any movies in particular that you want to watch." I said heading to her door.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: What to do...   What to do... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:43 pm

Elena smiled "I want to watch Dracula" she said and changed her shirt and put on a sweatshirt.
Back to top Go down
Bekah Ivashkov
Moroi
Bekah Ivashkov

PostSubject: Re: What to do...   What to do... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:44 pm

"Well then lets go find it!" I said excitedly as I tugged on Elena's hand. I walked out of the room heading to go find the movie.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: What to do...   What to do... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:13 am

Elena left her room with Bekah to watch Dracula and was happy that she had confided in her about Nate. Not like anything would happen between them.
Back to top Go down
Bekah Ivashkov
Moroi
Bekah Ivashkov

PostSubject: Re: What to do...   What to do... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:16 pm

We ended up watching the movie while eating popcorn. Then we hung out for the rest of the night until curfew when I left her to go to my dorm.

A few days later

I felt Nate in my head but I didn't bother to push him out. I knew that if he was in my head for that long there was a reason for it. I hung out with Elena but I didn't want to invade her personal life. If she wanted to talk she knew I was there for her.

A few more days later

I walked into Guardian Hathaway. I told her i'd go get Elena at her training session. I walked to the gym and when I walked into the gym I couldn't believe my eyes. Nate and Elena were on the mats, making out in a very suggestive position. I talked with them and now it was time to hear what was going on from Elena.

I walked swiftly to her room after dinner. I walked up to her door and nodded at the Guardian that was patrolling the halls. After the Guardian was down the hallway far enough away I knocked on the door. "Elena it's me open up!"
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: What to do...   What to do... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:06 pm

Elena was relaxing on her bed tired and exhausted from all the stuff that had happened the past few days. When she heard knocking on her door and heard Bekah's voice she went into a small moment of shock. She got up and shook it off and opened her door "Hey." she said casting her eyes away from Bekah's.
Back to top Go down
Bekah Ivashkov
Moroi
Bekah Ivashkov

PostSubject: Re: What to do...   What to do... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:05 am

"We need to talk like now!" Was the only thing I said as I walked past her. I walked over to her bed and sat down. I just looked at Elena. I really wanted to know what was going on between her and Nate. And why she didn't tell me.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: What to do...   What to do... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:16 am

Bekah just went right into Elena's room and she closed the door. "What do we need to talk about?" she asked playing innocent and pulling her tank top out of the closet and putting it on her desk, so she had something to do with her hands.
Back to top Go down
Bekah Ivashkov
Moroi
Bekah Ivashkov

PostSubject: Re: What to do...   What to do... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:25 am

Great she was going to play the innocent card on me. She should know me by now. She knows I have a bull shit detector. "Don't play innocent with me you know exactly what I'm talking about. You know you can't bull shit me." I said in an impatient tone. I really really wanted to know what was going on with the two.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: What to do...   What to do... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:32 am

"Ok fine." she said and sat down on her bed. "Talk, speak your peace." she said not able to look her in the eye. "What do you want to know?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Bekah Ivashkov
Moroi
Bekah Ivashkov

PostSubject: Re: What to do...   What to do... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:40 am

Elena sat next to me but she wouldn't look me in the eyes. "I want you to tell me everything." I sighed kind of frustrated at her. "I especially want to know what I walked in on!" I spoke in a firm tone. "I want the truth."
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: What to do...   What to do... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:48 am

Elena though of a thousand lies she could tell her but her and Bekah had become very close and she owed it to her to be honest. "Ok well we had this big dramatic thing in the woods..." she said telling her all about how they had the fight and then how she had kissed him. She told her the whole story then she finished with "You walked in on, nothing really. We were just kissing and nothing more. We were sparring and fell and we kissed and started goofing off a bit. That's it." she said and not once during the story could she look at her. "Are yo mad?" she asked. She really hoped this didn't hurt their friendship.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: What to do...   What to do... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:40 pm

I was in my room when I felt Bekah get frustrated. I was doing nothing but laying in bed staring at the ceiling. Suddenly Bekah's mind pulled me into her's. I saw through Bekah's eyes as she was talking to Elena. I heard what Elena was telling Bekah about what happened in the woods between us. Bekah must have realized that I was there and she pushed me from her mind. A few minutes later she let her barrier down and I was sucked back into her head immediately. I couldn't believe what I heard come out of Elena's mouth when I had reentered into Bekah's mind. She told Bekah that it was basically nothing that she walked in on. My heart felt like it dropped to my stomach. I heard Bekah gasped like she realized I was there, then I pulled myself out of her mind. I really didn't want to hear anything more from this conversation.
Back to top Go down
Bekah Ivashkov
Moroi
Bekah Ivashkov

PostSubject: Re: What to do...   What to do... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:20 pm

I listened to Elena speak, when I felt the familiar presence in my mind. I managed to push Nate out of my mind and put up my barrier to block him out. I listened to Elena tell me more of what happened in the woods. I didn't realized that I let my barrier down until it was too late. Elena said that the kiss was nothing and that they were just goofing off. I gasped when I felt Nate's presence in my mind. Then suddenly his presence was gone. He had pulled himself out of my mind. I didn't doubt that I had a look of horror on my face and I prayed that Elena didn't notice anything as I composed myself.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: What to do...   What to do... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:45 pm

Elena saw a strange look pass over Bekah's face and thought that she was angry. "Bekah I am so sorry. I don't want you to be angry." Then she took a breathe. "And no the kiss was more then nothing. I really like him, but Bekah if that hurts you or puts a strain on our friendship in anyway then I will stop it. I promise" she said all of this in basically one breathe and she could feel her eyes start to water. She could not lose Bekah as a friend. Even it that meant losing Nate.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: What to do...   What to do... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:32 am

I couldn't stop myself from going back into Bekah's mind. It literally felt like she pulled me into her mind. I tried to leave but it felt like she was holding me there. I finally gave up and paid attention to the conversation. I was shocked when I heard Elena speaking. I actually smiled to myself, she didn't want to hurt Bekah. I would have chuckled if I wasn't in Bekah's mind. I stayed in Bekah's mind until she either let go of her hold on mine or pushed me out. I wasn't sure when that would be.
Back to top Go down
Bekah Ivashkov
Moroi
Bekah Ivashkov

PostSubject: Re: What to do...   What to do... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:57 am

I was confused about why Elena was apologizing. Why would a be mad? I quickly forced myself to pull Nate back into my mind. Once I knew he was there I kept him from forcing himself out. He needed to hear this. Elena kept speaking, she said how the kiss meant something. I smiled at Elena. "Relax Elena, I'm not mad at all i'm just a little surprised that's all." I decided against telling Elena that Nate had heard everything. He'd tell her when he was ready. I was surprised that he let someone close to him, other then myself or my dad.

"So you really like him don't you?" I noticed that her eyes started to water. I gave her a hug. "What else happened?" I was extremely happy and I wanted to know if they were going to become a couple or not.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: What to do...   What to do... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:07 pm

Elena smiled when she said she wasn't mad. "Yes I like him alot." she said looking out her window. "I'm pretty sure I like him alot more then he likes me. But I don't think I can help that." she said looking back at Bekah.
Back to top Go down
Bekah Ivashkov
Moroi
Bekah Ivashkov

PostSubject: Re: What to do...   What to do... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:56 pm

I looked at her as she looked out the window. I was honestly confused. "Why do you think you like him a lot more then him? From what I saw he was into you more then a lot." I stated because it was true.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: What to do...   What to do... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:14 pm

Elena looked at him "What I am about to say is between us only." she said then looked at Bekah. "I think Nate is great but I just feel like there maybe a way that with him it is just the physical stuff where I actually feel really strongly toward him." she said facing the fear that she had been hiding since her and Nate had started this.
Back to top Go down
Bekah Ivashkov
Moroi
Bekah Ivashkov

PostSubject: Re: What to do...   What to do... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:53 pm

As soon as I heard Elena that it was just between us I pushed Nate out of my head. I quickly threw up my barriers so he couldn't get back in. I nodded at Elena's statement. "For him it's hard to show his feelings he hasn't been in a real relationship in about two years." I haven't seen him have a girl friend since he died. "He doesn't like to show his emotions very often. So it may just seem physical at first. Then he might start showing emotions little by little."
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: What to do...   What to do... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:47 pm

"Maybe. I don't know I am probably paranoid because I like him alot." she said plopping herself back on the bed and covered her face with a pillow."Why is this so complicated!" she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Bekah Ivashkov
Moroi
Bekah Ivashkov

PostSubject: Re: What to do...   What to do... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:10 pm

I grabbed her other pillow and hit her with it. "Relationships are always complicated. That's what makes things interesting." I sighed. "But it's not like I know since i'm single."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to do...   What to do... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What to do...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Academy :: St. Vladimir's Academy :: Girls Dorm :: Dhampir-
Jump to: