Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampire Academy

Come and hang out with Rose, Lissa, and the Gang! Choose to become a Dhampir, a Royal, a Moroi, an Alchemist, a Human, or a Strigoi, and have some fun! Create a character and enter the world of Vampire Academy.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Meeting my new student
Meeting my new student - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 7:30 pm by Nathaniel Harper

» Just training
Meeting my new student - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:34 am by Dimitri Belikov

» Getting Caught In The Act
Meeting my new student - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:06 pm by Rose Hathaway

» RL (real life) pic gallery
Meeting my new student - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:17 am by Rose Hathaway

» Solo Training
Meeting my new student - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:13 am by Rose Hathaway

» Natasha van Heussen
Meeting my new student - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:53 am by Natasha van Heussen

» Vaslisa Ozera
Meeting my new student - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:07 am by Vasilisa Ozera

» Just Another Day
Meeting my new student - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:13 pm by Diana Malikov

» So Many Students (open)
Meeting my new student - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:15 am by Elena Belikov

Meeting my new student

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

Meeting my new student - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:24 pm

OOC: (Alberta) I nodded my head understanding that she would know about her mother being bound to Lissa. "At least you know what to expect." I looked down at my watch. "Well Elena, training is over. You better get going I don't want you to be late!" I said taking off my gloves.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:37 pm

Elena got her things together and thanked Guardian Petrov. "Will Guardian Harper be back for the later lessons?" she asked right before she stepped out of the doorway.
Back to top Go down
https://vampireacademy.forumotion.com
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:24 am

OOC: (Alberta) "He won't be back for the next few days." I replied to Elena, before she walked out the door.

BIC: Four Days Later Morning Session

I got back late last night after curfew so I knew no one except the Guardian's knew that I was back. I had only gotten a few hours sleep. The argument between Elena and myself was still fresh in my mind even after four days. I told Alberta that I was going to start up training again and see how my lesson went. I had no clue about how our relationship was, which made me a little uneasy.

I had just finished pulling out the mats and getting everything ready for our training session. I stood in the center of the gym wearing black jeans, a black t-shirt, my boots, and my leather trench coat. I actually had my sunglasses on inside the gym since the lights were so bright. I was facing the door to the track lost in thought when I heard the door behind me open up. I turned around to see who had entered the gym.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:30 am

Elena opened the door's of the gym hoping that maybe Nate might be back today. when she saw him in the corner in sunglasses and jeans she stopped for a minuets. He looked really sexy, but she was just beyond excited. The door closed and she ran and threw herself into his arms "I'm so sorry I acted like a brat!" she said clinging to him, hoping that he wouldn't reject her. The past four days had been horrible she had been afraid of what there relationship would be. "How are you?" she asked him seeing that he didn't look to good.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:50 am

I smiled when I saw Elena. She literally ran and flung herself at me. "See what happens when you act like a brat, I leave for four days!" I pulled her close to me, wrapping an arm around her waist. "I'm fine, just went to see an old friend." I said sadly. "I've missed you!" I said wrapping my other arm around her shoulders. I lightly kissed the top of her head. "How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:55 am

"Yeah Ill watch that next time." she said looking at him "I have been ok. Just alot of school stuff." she said still hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:03 am

I looked back at Elena, still holding her close. I cleared my throat, trying to force myself to ask what was on my mind. "Are we okay?" I had to ask, even though I dreaded an answer that I didn't want to hear.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:06 am

"Of course, we are fine. I'm so sorry I acted like that. I shouldn't have said that." she said then looked at him."Guardian Petrov told me why you left. Are you ok?" she asked squeezing his hand gentle.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:14 am

I let out a loud sigh. "I shouldn't have gone off on you like I didn't, it was just too close to the anniversary of my friends death. I flew to Pennsylvania, to visit her grave and visit with her family." I said sadly. "I'm fine just a little worn out."
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:23 am

"Nate I am sorry." she said looking at him. "I understand and it is fine. You were upset and it was just me being a brat." she said and laid her head on his chest. "Do you still want to train today?" she asked wondering if he was alright.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:32 am

"It's okay Elena." I smiled at her. "Go do your warm up laps then your normal sit ups and push ups. Then well see what i'm up to doing." I said giving her a tight squeeze before I released her. I took off my coat and set it on the bleachers. I then proceeded to lay done on the mats, when she went outside. I ended up dosing off while she was outside.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:39 am

Elena came back into the gym after all of her warm ups and saw Nate asleep. "Nate" she said lightly and shook his shoulder gently, not wanting to startle him. "Nate get up. You need sleep so why don't we not practice."
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:52 am

I was a little startled when someone shook my shoulder lightly and was saying my name. "No you come here!" I said roughly, my voice sounded gravely. I grabbed her arm and lightly tugged her to me.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:55 am

Elena giggled as Nate pulled her to him and she laid on top of him "Hello" she said smiling as her face was right in front of his. "You awake now?" she asked kidding with him.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:03 am

"Hmm..." I lifted my sunglasses up with one hand. "I like this wake up call!" I chuckled since she was laying on top of me. I raised my eyebrow at her. "But you forgot something." I said teasingly, but yet serious. I still haven't gotten my kiss.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:06 am

Elena acted like she didn't know what he was talking about "What ever could you mean?" she said then smiled at him te leaned forward slightly and kissed him lightly then pulled away. "That's not what you could mean is it?" she asked again smiling again.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:06 am

Elena acted like she didn't know what he was talking about "What ever could you mean?" she said then smiled at him te leaned forward slightly and kissed him lightly then pulled away. "That's not what you could mean is it?" she asked again smiling again.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:14 am

I groaned when she quickly kissed me and decided to tease me. "Hey that's not fair!" I whined. I decided to pull one of her moves and I pouted. "I want my kiss."
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:18 am

"Aww Captain you're cute when you pout." she said smiling brightly then she leaned forward and gave him a real kiss. She wrapped her hands around his neck and kept kissing him deeply. "I really missed you." she said in between kisses.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:24 am

I won, I mentally shouted to myself. "I must be!" I told her in between kisses. She wrapped her hands around my neck. We deepened the kiss and she told me she missed me. "I missed you too!" I said and wrapped my arms around her waist. I held her tightly as we kissed. I tried to ignore the fact that she was turning me on, but I couldn't control my body.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:28 am

Elena smiled as she pressed herself closer to Nate. "Just enjoy your win" she said and kept kissing him. She could feel him get turned on and decided to torture him a little bit and wiggled her hips around on him. She lightly bit his bottom lip and then worked her way down kissing his neck.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:11 pm

I gasped out Elena's name, as she wiggled her hips against mine. She bit my bottom lip, and started trailing kisses down my neck. She had no clue what she was doing to me. "Elena your torturing me!" I said in a husky voice. My control was quickly slipping away as she moved her hips against mine. I rolled us over so I was now on top of her. As I rolled us over I managed to get my legs in between her. I left one arm wrapped around her waist. My other arm was on her thigh which I brought up against my hip. I pinned her to the mat with my hips, she had succeeded in turning me on more. "You shouldn't be doing that to me!" I said in a serious tone, while I looked at her. I kissed her and whispered against her lips. "You're a bad girl!"
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:45 pm

Nate flipped her so he was on top and smiled at him "Are complaining?" she asked raising her eyebrows lightly then she leaned forward and gave him a quick kiss and let her lips linger on his.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:03 pm

I quickly kissed her and rolled off of her. "We both know we aren't ready to go further!" I said with a sigh and closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:32 pm

Elena sighed as he rolled off of her. "Yeah we do." she said then got up and went to go get her gloves on "You know if you want me to keep using these things I want pretty ones." she said looking at the black beat up gloves with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting my new student
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Academy :: St. Vladimir's Academy :: Gym :: Mentor Training-
Jump to: