Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampire Academy

Come and hang out with Rose, Lissa, and the Gang! Choose to become a Dhampir, a Royal, a Moroi, an Alchemist, a Human, or a Strigoi, and have some fun! Create a character and enter the world of Vampire Academy.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Meeting my new student
Meeting my new student - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 7:30 pm by Nathaniel Harper

» Just training
Meeting my new student - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:34 am by Dimitri Belikov

» Getting Caught In The Act
Meeting my new student - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:06 pm by Rose Hathaway

» RL (real life) pic gallery
Meeting my new student - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:17 am by Rose Hathaway

» Solo Training
Meeting my new student - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:13 am by Rose Hathaway

» Natasha van Heussen
Meeting my new student - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:53 am by Natasha van Heussen

» Vaslisa Ozera
Meeting my new student - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:07 am by Vasilisa Ozera

» Just Another Day
Meeting my new student - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:13 pm by Diana Malikov

» So Many Students (open)
Meeting my new student - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:15 am by Elena Belikov

Meeting my new student

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

Meeting my new student - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:14 pm

Elena took a breathe and drank some water then she got ready "OK Captain, be a good mentor and tell me what I am supposed to do." she said and waited for him to do something.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://vampireacademy.forumotion.com
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:44 pm

I chuckled at her. "Didn't they teach you this in your normal classes." I sighed then and uncrossed my arms. "I'm only here to strengthen you and give you tips to prepare you for your final training when you become a Guardian." I walked over to my stuff and grabbed one of my water bottles. "Strigoi are quick and blood thirsty." I screwed off the cap and drank a third of the bottle. I screwed that cap back on and set it down. "You have to anticipate what they will do." I turned to look at Elena. "I have a lot to teach you!" I stated then smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:05 pm

"Oh please. They baby are classes." she said bitterly and then said "Yes I know that. Teach me something I don't know." she said acting slightly like a brat but she was tired and it had been a long day.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:48 pm

"You think they baby you in class?" I said completely dumbfounded. I got angry and didn't bother to hide it. "The way your acting makes me think that you need to repeat all your years here!" I lashed out bitterly with my words. "What they teach you here will most likely save your life but you seem to thinks its some game or that it's boring." I curled my hands into fists. "I had a friend who got her charge killed and then herself killed all because she thought the classes we took were bullshit." I hissed out. "You need to be taught respect and to take things seriously." I clenched my jaw tight. "You will do push ups for the next hour. I will have them save dinner for you. And tomorrow training starts an extra half and hour earlier then normal."
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:51 pm

Elena looked at him in shock as he lashed out at her then she got angry. She didn't want to but she had her mother's temper and never acquired her father's ability to brush things off. "You know what?! You can hold off on telling them anything. I am done!" she screamed and ran out of the gym forgetting her stuff and went back to her dorm, and once she was safely there she laid on her bed and bawled her eyes out.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:21 pm

Elena screamed at me and ran out of the gym. I was frozen in my spot, I wasn't sure of what she meant by her statement. Is she done with training or with me? I thought to myself. I quickly shook my head not wanting to think about either of those two things. Fine if she wants to be a brat then I just won't be hear tomorrow. I walked over to my coat and pulled out my cell phone. I dialed Guardian Petrov's number. It rang once before she answered.

"Hello Nate, what can I do for you?" Alberta asked. "Hello Alberta I was hoping you could do me a favor." I quickly told her about Elena leaving early from class and that she had a discipline problem. I told Alberta that I wanted to teach her a lesson. She thought it was a good idea only after I explained what was going to happen.

When I was done with Alberta I went and got dinner. I spent the rest of the night in my room.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:29 pm

Elena woke up the next morning and she felt awful. She had a headache from crying and she had puffed up eyes. She considered not even going to training but Nate deserved an apology and she never should have done that. She hopped he wasn't to mad at her. She got ready put on some light make-up so it didn't look like she had been crying all night and then walked all the way to the gym. She opened the door and had her apologies ready for Nate and she stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Alberta there. "Guardian Petrov? What are you doing here?" she asked scared that maybe they got caught kissing or that someone knew.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:56 pm

OOC:(Alberta) I turned to Elena, when she spoke to me. "Hello Miss Belikov." I had a small sad smile, just to play along with Nathaniel's plan. I walked over to her. "I'm here for your training session. I'll be right back I have to get gloves out of the supply room." I turned from her and headed to the supply room. Before I walked through the door I turned to her. "Go work on your warm up laps." I turned and went into the supply room.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:58 pm

Elena raised her eyebrows and went out to do her laps. She took a little longer then usual because she was trying to figure out why Alberta was here. She cam back and got ready for whatever else Alberta had for her.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:11 pm

OOC: (Alberta) I grabbed a pair of gloves from one of the cabinets in the supply room. I came back into the gym and waited for Elena to come in from her laps. I pulled my phone out of my pocket because it started to ring. I answered the phone because it was Nate. We had a quick conversation about what was going to happen. I was just getting ready to say good bye when Elena walked back into the gym. "Good bye Nathaniel, I hope you have a good day."

Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:44 am

Elena looked up as she heard Nate's name. "Is Guardian Harper OK?" she asked wondering why he wasn't here. Was he really that mad at her? Yes she had acted like a brat but she felt horrible about it.

Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:59 am

OOC: (Alberta) I slipped my phone back into my pocket. I looked up at Elena. "Guardian Harper is fine, he left the school this morning." I pulled the gloves on my hands. "He called to let me know what you guys normally do." I walked over towards the punching bags. "He told me you normally do push ups, sit ups, then work on a punching bag. He also told me to make sure you wear your gloves."
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:09 am

Elena went through her normal stuff then when she was ready for her sparring session she asked "He left the school? When will he come back?" she asked wondering if her regular sessions will be happening later in the day.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:42 am

OOC: (Alberta) I wasn't exactly sure how to answer her, I didn't want to lie to her so I told her what I knew. "I'm not sure when or if he'll come back." I said throwing a punch at the punching bag. "He went to see an old friends grave." I sighed and threw another punch. "He called last night and asked for some time off. The anniversary of a dear friend's death is today." I told her, it was true that was another reason why he asked me to help. This wasn't just about teaching Elena a lesson. He needed some personal time.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:46 am

"Wow" was all she could say and kept working on the punching bag.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:57 am

OOC: (Alberta) After awhile when we were both hitting our punching bags, I turned to her. "Didn't he tell you he was leaving?" I asked curiously. Guardian Harper was one of the few Guardians from St. Peter's Academy that she knew personally. He wasn't the type of person to wear his heart on his sleeve. From what I've heard from other Guardian's was that Nate doesn't get close to people. That happened when his friend was killed. So I was surprised that he was willing to mentor Elena. I pulled myself from my thoughts and started working on the punching bag again.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:12 am

Elena looked at her "No he didn't. We don't really talk about anything." she said then went back to working on combinations on the punching bag.

Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:21 am

OOC: (Alberta) I chuckled at Elena's comment. "Yes, trying to get him to talk sometimes is like trying to pull teeth." I stopped punching the bag and watched Elena. "I guess I made the right choice, when I asked him to mentor you. You're improving fast, shortly you won't need him or anyone as a mentor." I stated lightly thinking that she was becoming as good as her parents.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:30 am

Elena went back to working and looked sad "Yeah that is what everyone keeps telling me." She kept hitting the bag.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:54 pm

OOC: (Alberta) I looked at Elena her comment kind of surprised me. "I thought you'd be happy about not having to deal with a mentor." I stated. I turned to look at her. "Is everything alright Elena?" I asked with concern evident in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:16 pm

"I'm fine Guardian Petrov." she said trying to smile. "I actually like having a mentor. It lets me have someone to ask specific questions."she said still punching the bag.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:43 pm

OOC: (Alberta) "Well that's good to hear." I stated smiling. Maybe it was a good idea having Nathaniel mentor her, I thought to myself. "I'm glad to see that he managed to get you to wear gloves." I said looking at Elena's hands. "Elena there's something I wanted to tell you about Guardian Harper, in case he ever gets pissed off easily or his mood changes fast. He also may seem to space out or losses focus. I don't know if he's told you but he's shadow kissed to Lady Ivashkov. I just wanted you to know in case something happens, just so you know what's going on." I let out a sigh and began hitting the punching bags again.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:47 pm

Elena smiled. She knew it! "Yeah I figured" she said.

Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:05 pm

OOC: (Alberta) I looked at Elena. "You figured? Did something already happen?"
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:09 pm

"Well he did get a spaced out look once, but I am used to it" she said thinking about the day that her father and mother sat her down and told her about the connection her mom and Aunt Lissa had. "But it is fine. I know what to expect."

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting my new student
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Academy :: St. Vladimir's Academy :: Gym :: Mentor Training-
Jump to: