Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampire Academy

Come and hang out with Rose, Lissa, and the Gang! Choose to become a Dhampir, a Royal, a Moroi, an Alchemist, a Human, or a Strigoi, and have some fun! Create a character and enter the world of Vampire Academy.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Meeting my new student
Needing some space from Court (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 7:30 pm by Nathaniel Harper

» Just training
Needing some space from Court (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:34 am by Dimitri Belikov

» Getting Caught In The Act
Needing some space from Court (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:06 pm by Rose Hathaway

» RL (real life) pic gallery
Needing some space from Court (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:17 am by Rose Hathaway

» Solo Training
Needing some space from Court (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:13 am by Rose Hathaway

» Natasha van Heussen
Needing some space from Court (Open) Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:53 am by Natasha van Heussen

» Vaslisa Ozera
Needing some space from Court (Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:07 am by Vasilisa Ozera

» Just Another Day
Needing some space from Court (Open) Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:13 pm by Diana Malikov

» So Many Students (open)
Needing some space from Court (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:15 am by Elena Belikov

Needing some space from Court (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruby Ozera
Admin
Ruby Ozera

Needing some space from Court (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Needing some space from Court (Open)   Needing some space from Court (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:24 am

Falling in chair Ruby sighed. She didn't know why she was at the mall. Alright she did know why she was here. She ran away from her parents and the school for a little bit. She was tired of the pressure of being Princess. There were times she wished she was just a normal girl and not have to worry about her Princess Duties. She knew her parents and their guardians were looking for her but she couldn't find the energy to care at the moment. She dressed in plain clothes and changed her hair style. She knew how to hide, it has happen before.

She leaned back and looked at the food in front of her. 'Why did I even order this? I'm not hungry' she thought to herself. She was playing the little human girl. Sighing she leaned forward and started to eat. Ruby grumbled a little and continued to eat. She looked at the bags next to her, giving the illusion she had been here all day. Taking a drink of her Mt Dew she leaned back again and looked up at the celling.

"Hmm what to do now?" she asked herself. "Maybe I should go shopping some more before I head back, or I could let them come find me."
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Needing some space from Court (Open)   Needing some space from Court (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 3:30 am

Elena had been freaking out since her parents told her that Ruby was missing. They had been best friends since they were kids and she was worried sick. She was even planning on being her Guardian one day. So when they told her the first place she went was to the mall. It;s not her usual place but that's why she chose to look there first. As she was walking around she saw a girl sitting at a table and she looked very familiar.

She walked up and sat down. "Well if it isn't miss runaway." she smiling at her. "How many times have I told you that if you run away to the mall to take me with you so we could go on a spree?" she took a sip of the soda she was sipping.
Back to top Go down
https://vampireacademy.forumotion.com
Ruby Ozera
Admin
Ruby Ozera

PostSubject: Re: Needing some space from Court (Open)   Needing some space from Court (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 3:38 am

Ruby looked up when she heard someone sit down. Seeing Elena she sighed and playfully glared when Elena drank some of her soda. "You know its rather rude to steal someone's soda, especially mine" she replied smirking. She was rather amused that she was found so quickly. 'Of course Lena was the one to find me' She thought. She didn't want to be found. 'Maybe I can slip away and go be a hermit.' She thought again.

Leaning forward she began to eat again. She knew she needed food and she needed blood but she didn't have a feeder so she was stuck with food. Grabbing her soda, she quickly drank the rest.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Needing some space from Court (Open)   Needing some space from Court (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:03 pm

Elena knew her way to well. "Well I didn't think you would mind since you gave me a heart attack."she said. Then looking at Ruby she could tell something was wrong. 'You need to feed. Don't you." she said it as a statement more then a question.
Back to top Go down
https://vampireacademy.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needing some space from Court (Open)   Needing some space from Court (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Needing some space from Court (Open)
Page 1 of 1