Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampire Academy

Come and hang out with Rose, Lissa, and the Gang! Choose to become a Dhampir, a Royal, a Moroi, an Alchemist, a Human, or a Strigoi, and have some fun! Create a character and enter the world of Vampire Academy.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Meeting my new student
Meeting my new student - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 7:30 pm by Nathaniel Harper

» Just training
Meeting my new student - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:34 am by Dimitri Belikov

» Getting Caught In The Act
Meeting my new student - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:06 pm by Rose Hathaway

» RL (real life) pic gallery
Meeting my new student - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:17 am by Rose Hathaway

» Solo Training
Meeting my new student - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:13 am by Rose Hathaway

» Natasha van Heussen
Meeting my new student - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:53 am by Natasha van Heussen

» Vaslisa Ozera
Meeting my new student - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:07 am by Vasilisa Ozera

» Just Another Day
Meeting my new student - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:13 pm by Diana Malikov

» So Many Students (open)
Meeting my new student - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:15 am by Elena Belikov

Meeting my new student

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

Meeting my new student - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:00 pm

Elena felt him lick her lips and after a little bit of waiting to torture him she let him in. She put both of her kegs around him and had the wall for extra support. She depend the kiss and stopped thinking all together she let a slight moan escape form her lips and lightly nipped his bottom lip and smiled under the kiss.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://vampireacademy.forumotion.com
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:33 pm

As soon as she was done torturing me she opened her mouth. Instantly my tongue shot into her mouth and explored. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I battled her tongue for dominance causing her to moan. I retracted my tongue just before she nipped my bottom lip. I felt her smile against my lips which caused me to smile too. I reluctantly pulled away from her mouth only to nip at her neck. After I nipped at her neck for a while I trailed kisses down both sides of her neck, seeing if I could get her to shutter at the sensation. I went back to kissing her mouth and removed my hand from her back. I tangled my hand into her hair and pulled her head closer to me. I gripped her thigh a little tighter but not tight enough to hurt her. I went back to battling her tongue wishing that she didn't have to go to class soon.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:38 pm

Elena shuddered as kissed her neck and was glade when he kept kissing her. She fought with his tongue to win but then she kept him win and enjoyed the feel of his hands. They kept kissing for what felt like forever but was really only 10 minuets longer. She finally reluctantly pulled away and leaned her forehead on his. "I have class." she said breathlessly.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:03 pm

Elena reluctantly pulled away and placed her forehead on mine. She said that she had to go to class. I groaned before reluctantly pulling her away from the wall. Realizing how I was holding her. I was still holding her up waiting for her to unwrap her legs from me so I could gently place her onto the ground. I looked at Elena still in my arms. She looked a mess. Her lips were a little puffy, her eyes were no longer red from crying but her hair was everywhere. What have you done Nathaniel, your playing with your job and her future. My thoughts were fighting me, they were right, I didn't realized that I spoke my next words out loud until I saw her face. "I shouldn't have done that!"
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:09 pm

Elena untangled her legs from around him and she knew she looked like a mess. But surprisingly she didn't care. She looked up at him smiling slightly then the next words made her feel like she had been right in the heart. She looked at him and she knew that the hurt was showing all over her face. She didn't even say anything to him. She ran and grabbed her stuff, fixed herself so it just looked like she had been fighting and not making out with someone. She got to the door of the gym and fought with herself to not turn around. The smart part of herself won and she began to step out of the door. I would rather fight a Strigoi then be in the same room as him.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:27 pm

Elena took off to grab her stuff, quickly fixed herself and headed for the door. I was frozen in my spot for a few seconds before I went after her. "Shit!" I said as I ran to catch her. She was just about to step out of the door when I yanked her back into the gym. My heart ached when I thought about how she just took what I said. I pulled her back against me wrapping one arm around her waist and one around her shoulders. I gently placed my cheek on the top of her head. "That is not what I meant... Not what I meant." I said in a distraught voice. I repeated the last part for no reason at all. I just wanted to beg for her forgiveness as I held her close. I was afraid that if I let her go I'd lose her and I'd crumble to pieces.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:34 pm

Nate caught Elena around the waist and she was still feeling hurt so she said "Sorry Guardian Harper I hope I didn't ruin your life or your job" She took a breathe and looked at him. She should not have said that. "Sorry." she said and then looked at the clock. "I really do have to go to class though. Ill see you at training later."

Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:21 am

I froze when she called me my formal name. She looked at me before I could put up my Guardian mask. She instantly said sorry then looked at the clock and said that she had to go to class and that she'd see me in training later. I instantly released her, and turned faster then a blink of an eye. I grabbed my stuff and headed into the supply closet waiting for her to leave. I sat in the supply room running circles over my aching chest. It felt like I had my heart ripped out. Once I knew that she left I wondered out into the gym and headed straight for the punching bags. They weren't having classes in the gym today, I couldn't remember why but I was glad for it.

I punched the bag so hard and so much that it exploded. The contents of the bag spilling out all over the floor. My knuckles were bleeding but I didn't give a damn. I walked over to the matted wall where we made out. I just punched it and punched it with so much force that blood splattered on the wall. My knuckles tore wide open actually exposing the knuckle joints. I screamed out in frustration and walked back into the supply room. I spent sometime reorganizing the room. I put stuff away, threw out broken and old stuff. I made a list of stuff we needed. It took me about three hours to finish. I collapsed on the ground and leaned against the wall. The whole time my knuckles were still bleeding.

I propped my left knee up towards my chest and had the other one sticking straight out. I rubbed my chest with the heel of my palm trying to stop the heartache that Elena caused me. I only knew her a few days but she had one hell of an effect on me.
I stopped rubbing my chest and placed my arm on my propped up leg. The blood trickling onto my boot. I stared off into space with a blank look in my eyes. Dreading to see if Elena would show up for training or not. My mind wonder as I was sucked into Bekah's mind, actually thankful that I wasn't in my own world of hell for now.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:26 am

(ooc: Later on in the day)

Elena had a hard time concentrating on her classes all day and was thankful that a teacher who was a spirit user healed her hands. So she mad e the long torturous walk to the gym. She walked up and made sure she was on time. She walked in and set her stuff down and got her stuff ready for when she cam back in from laps.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:56 am

I wasn't aware of what was going on around me. I was just tagging along for the ride in Bekah's head. I was happy for the distraction. I saw what classes she was in, who her teachers were, and how people were treating her. I lost all track of time the only thing that told me the time when when Bekah changed classes. She was now walking into the cafeteria for lunch, I realized that Elena would be here soon if she wasn't already. I missed my lunch time but I wasn't hungry.

Where I actually was in the supply room, I'd be in the same position. When I was sucked into Bekah's head. Which meant that if Elena showed up and found me I'd be really stiff. I wonder are my hands still bleeding? I thought to myself. I thought I heard a door go but I wasn't paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:17 am

Elena wen out and did her laps and Nate still wasn't here so she went over to the supply closet to get the bags and screamed as she sawNste sitting there with a very familiar far off expression on his face."Nate?" She asked cautiously. It was not smart to starttle a guardian.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:34 pm

I heard the supply rooms door open then an ear splitting scream. I heard her say Nate, and the scent of my blood invaded my nose. I was almost pulled back into my own mind. My senses were starting to come back to me. Barely hanging on to the thread to Bekah's mind. I felt the stiffness in my body and the dull ache in my hands that were still oozing blood, though it felt like it was finally starting to thicken. It felt like a fire was raging in my chest just from Elena's presence being near by. I couldn't face her yet I didn't know how my emotions would play out. I just did the only thing I could. I pushed my self further into Bekah's mind acting as if being into her mind kept me sane. I tried not to silently cry not wanting Elena to see me.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:19 pm

Elena was shocked. Nate was Shadow Kissed, and most likely to Bekah. That would explain their connection and their relationship. She looked at his face and decided it was OK to talk to him. She walked up to him and put both hands on his face. "Nate? Can you hear me?" she asked. "Nate we have worked to do." she said trying to get him to come out of it. She wasn't sure if he knew how to draw himself out on his own.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:51 pm

I was just about to pull out of Bekah's head since the girls she was with were starting to talk about boys and hot Guardians. I heard my name mentioned and mentally grimaced at me being a topic of discussion. I started to separate the threads of my mind from Bekah's when I heard someone walk over to my body. I felt soft warm hands touch both sides of my face. I let out a sigh as she started talking to me. I pushed myself out of Bekah's mind and closed my eyes for a few seconds.

I opened my eyes and blinked quickly. I took a look around at my surroundings. My eyes wondered over to Elena's face. I didn't understand why there was concern in her eyes, especially after what happened in our earlier training session. I closed my eyes again at the feel of her hands still on my face. I small smile played on my lips and opened my eyes but then I through up my Guardian Mask. I prayed that she hadn't seen the smile or the flash of emotions that went through my eyes. I wanted to hide my emotions and the complete sadness that would be showing on my face if I hadn't put my mask up.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:56 pm

Elena looked at his face as he opened his eyes and she thought she saw a smile on his face but she must have imagined it. So she put a good face and asked "Are you OK?" she let her hands fall and went to grab the supplies they would need. She didn't want to bring up what had happened earlier because she was afraid that he completely regretted it.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:23 pm

"I'm fine." I said hoarsely from not talking for hours. I groaned as I used the wall to support myself up as I got up slowly. Leaving a small smear of blood me hind. I stood on my feet, my whole body was stiff and my chest felt numb. I looked down at my bloody hands then I remembered that I left the gym a mess. "I have to go clean up my hands and avoid the punching bags too. I have a mess to clean up." I said, my voice was hollow. I didn't tell her that I also had to clean the wall where we made out because I didn't want her running off. She'd probably see if when she walked back into the gym.

I walked stiffly past her and out of the supply room into the gym and heading towards the men's locker room.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:29 pm

Elena watched as he went and she got the supplies together. "Well great Elena. The man you like hates you." she muttered to herself and felt her eyes begin to tear up. No! No crying over this. She said to herself. She took a deep breathe gathered her composure and walked back out into the gym.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:47 pm

In the locker room, I washed my hands. I cleaned them out and wrapped them up. I'd have Bekah heal them later if they got to me. I quickly finished what i was doing and walked back into them gym. I saw Elena with some of the training supplies next to her. "I don't care what you do while I clean up my mess, but stay away from the punching bags and the wall behind it." I stated firmly and a little cold trying to keep her away from the area and not peak her interest in what I had done. I quickly went back into the supply room looking for the cleaning supplies. I'm sure she could hear me banging stuff around as I roughly searched for what I needed.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:52 pm

Elena listened to what he said and she worked on some of her stretches and her different techniques. She did get a bit curious as to what Nate was doing but she just decided to try to get through this training and maybe one day they could get back to the relationship they had before she wrecked it all. "Nate do you mind my asking what you are doing?" she asked politely as her curiosity peaked.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:39 pm

I managed to find a broom and a dust pan to clean up the sand from the punching bag. I heard Elena ask what I was doing. "I'm looking for cleaning supplies!" I said loud enough for her to hear me. "Finally!" I muttered to myself. I grabbed a rag and threw it over my shoulder. I grabbed a spray bottle of bleach, too clean up my blood. In my other hand I grabbed the dust pan and broom. I walked back into the gym, I set the bleach bottle down on the floor and quickly pulled a trash can over towards the mess. I glanced over at Elena and let the sadness show through my eyes.

I quickly turned my head, and placed the dust pan on the floor. I leaned the broom against the wall. I went over to the destroyed punching bag and took it down. I threw the bag out then grabbed the broom and started sweeping up the sand that was now on the floor. I didn't say anything to Elena the whole time, fearing that I would crack. I finished cleaning up the sand. I grabbed the bottle of bleach and headed towards the matted wall.

I took one look at the mat that I punched the hell out of and froze. I was standing two sections away from it. After a few minutes I finely managed to move my feet. I walked closer to the mat in front of me. I placed my right arm above my head on the mat. I leaned my head against the mat. I squeezed my eyes shut as my mind replayed everything that happened this morning. I let out a loud groan as my chested ached. I let the bottle of bleach slip out of my hand as I stayed frozen in place.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:35 pm

Elena heard him groan and decided to forget what he said. She walked over to where Nate was standing and touched his shoulder. "We should talk about it." she said quietly.

Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:57 pm

I almost jumped out of my skin when when a hand landed on my shoulder. I froze again when I realized it was Elena's hand. She said we should talk about it. "Talk about what?" I asked looking at her with a confused expression on my face as I turned to look at her. I wasn't sure of what she meant since she tore me from my thoughts. Then I realized what she meant. My jaw clenched and I didn't stop the sadness from appearing in my eyes
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:00 pm

Elena looked at him "What happened earlier." she said in a very mature voice. Then her voice got a bit quieter. "I am sorry I kissed you. You were right it should not have happened." she said and hoped it was convincing. But she could already tell her eyes were moist and that her face told that she was telling a lie.

Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:20 pm

My eyes flashed with anger as I turned to face her. I Leaned against the matted wall and crossed my arms. I clenched my jaw so I wouldn't lash out at her. I took a few deep breaths to calm myself down. "That's a lie and you know it!" I said in a don't bullshit me tone. "I'm going to go see if Guardian Petrov can assign you a new mentor!" I growled out. I uncrossed my arms and walked around her, then I headed for the door.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:25 pm

Elena was shocked "Nate! Sop!" she said and ran after him. She grabbed him and spun him around. "What did I do?" she asked desperately "Just tell me what you want me to say or do and I will." she said and left her hand where it was.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting my new student
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Academy :: St. Vladimir's Academy :: Gym :: Mentor Training-
Jump to: