Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampire Academy

Come and hang out with Rose, Lissa, and the Gang! Choose to become a Dhampir, a Royal, a Moroi, an Alchemist, a Human, or a Strigoi, and have some fun! Create a character and enter the world of Vampire Academy.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Meeting my new student
Meeting my new student - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 7:30 pm by Nathaniel Harper

» Just training
Meeting my new student - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:34 am by Dimitri Belikov

» Getting Caught In The Act
Meeting my new student - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:06 pm by Rose Hathaway

» RL (real life) pic gallery
Meeting my new student - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:17 am by Rose Hathaway

» Solo Training
Meeting my new student - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:13 am by Rose Hathaway

» Natasha van Heussen
Meeting my new student - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:53 am by Natasha van Heussen

» Vaslisa Ozera
Meeting my new student - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:07 am by Vasilisa Ozera

» Just Another Day
Meeting my new student - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:13 pm by Diana Malikov

» So Many Students (open)
Meeting my new student - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:15 am by Elena Belikov

Meeting my new student

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

Meeting my new student - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:15 pm

I laughed when she called me a show off. I raised an eyebrow at her when she mentioned about one of us acting like a Strigoi. "Do you mean like what the Guardians do on exam days when pairing a Moroi with a Novice?" I watched as she spread her arms out and started to spin in a circle. She must have gotten dizzy because she started to fall towards me. I couldn't help but react. I snaked my arm out and wrapped it around her waist. I ended up lifting her off her feet and having her against my body. "You okay?" I whispered into her ear gently placing her on the ground but still keeping her close.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 3:08 am

As she was spinning she said "Yes what the guardians do with the novices." As she fell forward he caught her around the waist and asked her if she was OK. She looked into his eyes and was breathless for a moment. After what seemed like a century she said "Yes. Thanks Captain."

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://vampireacademy.forumotion.com
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 3:16 pm

I released my hold on Elena's waist and took a small step back. "You're welcome." I said chuckling under my breath. "You might want to be more careful, I won't always be around to catch you." I said a little sadly, I didn't like the idea of not being around Elena. "So shall I play the Strigoi?"
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:55 pm

Elena lost her smile and turned away. "Yeah. That works." she said. It hurt that he may not be around.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:19 pm

Before Elena turned away I saw her smile drop. Before I could stop myself the words rushed out of my mouth. "Did I say or do something wrong?" I didn't like it when Elena wasn't smiling. I took a few steps closer to her. "And don't lie to me!" If I hurt her I wanted to know. I wanted her to be honest with me.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:41 am

Elena looked at him and didn't hide any of her emotions. "No you didn't say anything wrong. I just don't want you to not be here." she said and looked down.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:09 am

I was genuinely shocked when Elena showed her emotions. What shocked me even more was the fact that she didn't want me to not be around. I didn't know what to do or say. I just froze in my spot. I looked at Elena, wondering why she didn't want me to leave.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:42 am

Elena looked at Nate and when he didn't say anything she did the only thing she could do. She kissed him. It was a quick kiss but it was nice. Then she pulled away and started to walk away before he could reject her.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:08 pm

I was watching Elena when she suddenly kissed me. Before I could even react she quickly turned and started walking way from me. I took me a minute to realized what just happened. I ran after her and grabbed her arm, turning her around to face me. "What the hell was that?" I choked out, more shocked then before. I scanned around the area, there were Guardians close by and one would be headed in this direction in a few minutes to check the wards. I looked Elena in the eyes and spoke. "Grab your stuff we are going back into the gym, now!" I said softly trying not to draw attention to us. I quickly released her arm, and walked over to my stuff. I bent down and grabbed everything and headed towards the gym. I looked behind me to make sure she was following me. I looked at Elena with soft eyes before turning my head back to look where I was going.

My thoughts raced through my head. Did her kiss mean what I thought it did? If it did then I was going to be in a world of trouble. A smile played its way onto my lips. Her parents are going to kill me. I thought walking back into the gym.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:15 pm

Elena walked with her head down. She was glade she was smart enough to make sure that no one was looking. Elena walked behind him with her stuff in her hands and her head low. This is why she didn't want to do it. But she had to do it once. As they got closer to the gym she started to head back toward the dorms. In her mind practice was over. For good.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:12 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:31 pm

I opened the gym door and held it open for Elena. I turned to look at her and saw that she had her head down. She was turning away from the gym and it looked like she was heading toward her dorm. This pissed me off, since she was walking away from me. I wasn't sure why she was leaving, and that irritated me. I didn't mean for my tone to be so harsh when I spoke. "Miss Belikov, where do you think your going." I scolded her as I saw a Guardian passing by doing their shift. "I didn't say practice was over now get in here!" I was still holding the door open for her, but now I was impatient. I wanted the Guardian to think that I was just dealing with a rebellious student and nothing else. I wanted to talk to Elena, especially since she just kissed me.

Last edited by Nathaniel Harper on Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:34 pm

Elena looked back and saw a Guardian passing and went back to the gym. When she got inside she went over to the punching bag and took out all her anger. How dare he! How was he going to cal her back and act as if he had the right to be mad!

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:09 pm

Elena looked at the Guardian the stalked towards the gym. She looked pissed as stalked roughly past me and into the gym. I nodded an apology to the Guardian and they nodded back and walked off. I heard a thumping coming from inside the gym. I rolled my eyes, this isn't going to be good I thought to myself. I swiftly pulled the gym door shut and looked at where the sound was coming from. Elena was punching the crap out of the punching bag. I walked over to the bleachers and set my stuff down. I was going to let her work out her anger until I saw she wasn't wearing her gloves. I groaned as I went over to her. I smelled a faint coppery scent and let out a loud growl. Her hands were starting to bleed from the force of her punches. I didn't think before I grabbed her. "What the hell is wrong with you?" I growled out at her and braced myself for the fight I knew was coming.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:13 pm

Elena was punching the bag still and hadn't noticed her hands were cut up until she saw blood on the bag. Oh well. she thought. Then she felt herself get pulled away. "Whats wrong with me?!?" she screamed. "That's rich coming from you." she said and shoved Nate away. She walked over to her bag and pulled out a bottle and poured some of the water on her hands.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:30 pm

Elena screamed at me and pushed me away. I let her shove me away and watched as she walked over to her bag. I saw her pull out a bottle of water and pour it on her hands. I waited for her to close the bottle and set it down before I grabbed her again. I shoved her body front first into the matted wall before she tried to fight me off. I knew it wouldn't hurt her, my anger rising because she wouldn't talk to me and the darkness from Bekah using spirit. "What the Fuck is wrong!" I yelled actually cursing at her. Something I normally never did. I fought with myself to try and contain the darkness as my anger rose even further.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:35 pm

Elena looked at Nate and she just couldn't help it. She was just exhausted mentally and emotionally and she was done with him being pissed at her. She hadn't done anything. She could feel that her eyes were starting to tear, but she fought with herself not to cry. "What the hell?" she asked trying to be strong. "Why are you so pissed?" she asked.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:39 pm

Elena was now facing me, her back close to the wall. I quickly dug into my pocket looking for the ring Bekah had charmed for me yesterday. I slipped it onto my finger before I pinned Elena to the matted wall. I had placed both my hands on the wall on either side of her. I had my right leg in between her legs. I shifted my leg into her thigh to set her of balance a little. I narrowed my eyes at her before I spoke. "I'm pissed because you won't tell me what's wrong." I growled out hoping the ring would start healing away the darkness. I slowly balled my hands into fists that bit into the mat, waiting for her to start trying to hit me.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:49 pm

Elena saw Nate put a ring on and had a feeling what the matter with him was. But she decided to save that for when he was calmer. "Nothing is wrong. I was just upset because you said you might be leaving." she said looking at him. She was trying to forget the whole kiss thing happened because he obviously thought t was bad.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:05 pm

I couldn't believe it. Elena was actually lying to me. My mood did't change as I leaned me hips into her. "You're actually lying to me!" I said in disbelief. My temper rose a little more. I made an effort not to lean my chest into her like I wanted to. I didn't want to crowd her anymore. "I can tell your not telling me the truth!" I hissed out. My thoughts about her kissing me outside were bouncing around in my mind. I wanted to know why she kissed me. "I'm going to ask you one more time, what is wrong?" I demanded looking her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:17 pm

That did it she actually started crying and cursed herself for it. She threw her fist out at him and threw a punch toward his face. "Noting is wrong! How many times do I have to tell you that?" she was so frustrated with him.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:46 pm

Elena started to cry and it killed me knowing that it was my fault. I felt the sensation of the ring taking affect. I was about to pull her into a hug and apologize for being a dick. She however, stopped me as she threw a punch towards my face. I barely managed to move my head out of the way. I held her still with my hip and leg and fought to get hold of her hands so she couldn't try to punch me again. I placed both of her hands into my right hand pinning them above her head. I placed my left hand back on the wall and leaned my head towards her ear. My lips brushed her ear as I spoke in a whisper. "That wasn't very nice!" I pushed my chest lightly against hers feeling it rise and fall as her breathing became faster. Her warm breath was brushing against my neck. I loved how it felt. I leaned my head back so I could look at her. I gently took my left hand and brushed away with her tears with my thumb before placing it back on the wall. I scanned her face, as a thought ran through my head.

"Is this what's bothering you?" I questioned slowly leaning towards her again. My eyes never left her's as I placed a kiss upon her lips. Before I pulled back a few inches to see if she'd say anything.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:53 pm

Elena could barley speak What's bothering is that you don't care about me. she thought. Then he kissed her again and all she could do was stare at him. she took a breathe and looked into his eyes "Why did you do that?' she asked and she could feel his breath lightly brushing her face and they were so close she could barley make the sentences in her head come together.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:15 pm

Elena looked me in the eyes after I kissed her and she asked me a question. Why did you do that? Was what she asked, and it caused me to smirk. "I could ask you the same thing, since you kissed me outside!" I stated with a husky voice wanting to feel her lips again. I slowly brought my left hand and placed it on her hip. I lightly dug my thumb into her skin just above the bone itself. Knowing that she would like the feel of it. You are going to be fired, stripped of your Guardianship, and probably found dead somewhere when people find out about this. My inner voice screamed at me, but I blocked it out because I didn't care.

I leaned closer to her, my lips only about half a centimeter away from hers. "You tell me and I'll tell you!" I whispered my eyes never leaving hers.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:20 pm

Elena smiled a little bit "I would tell you but that would take the fun out of it." she said with an evil glint in her eys. SHe felt his hand go down to her hip and her body responded to it. Her breathing got heavier and she leaned forward to kiss him again.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:54 pm

My smirked grew wider and I raised my eyebrow at her. "Playing hard to get are we?" I asked playfully when I saw a devious glint in her eyes. "I will get it out of you one way or another." I stated with a wink. Her hip jerked against my hand that was putting pressure on her hip. I started rubbing my thumb back and forth as her body responded to my touch. Her breathing grew heavier as she leaned forward. She kissed me which I responded to right away. As our lips locked over and over again, I lightly closed my eyes. I released my hold on her hands and opened my eyes again. I groaned against her lips and licked my tongue over them. To see if she would open her mouth for me to explore.

I slid the hand that I had on her hip to the small of her back. I slid my right hand down her side, caressing her ribs. I slid my right hand down to the outside of her thigh, pulling her leg to rest near my hip. I picked her up with the hand around her back and held her against the wall for support. I rolled my tongue over her lips again begging for her to let me in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting my new student
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Academy :: St. Vladimir's Academy :: Gym :: Mentor Training-
Jump to: