Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampire Academy

Come and hang out with Rose, Lissa, and the Gang! Choose to become a Dhampir, a Royal, a Moroi, an Alchemist, a Human, or a Strigoi, and have some fun! Create a character and enter the world of Vampire Academy.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Meeting my new student
Meeting my new student - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 7:30 pm by Nathaniel Harper

» Just training
Meeting my new student - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:34 am by Dimitri Belikov

» Getting Caught In The Act
Meeting my new student - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:06 pm by Rose Hathaway

» RL (real life) pic gallery
Meeting my new student - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:17 am by Rose Hathaway

» Solo Training
Meeting my new student - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:13 am by Rose Hathaway

» Natasha van Heussen
Meeting my new student - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:53 am by Natasha van Heussen

» Vaslisa Ozera
Meeting my new student - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:07 am by Vasilisa Ozera

» Just Another Day
Meeting my new student - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:13 pm by Diana Malikov

» So Many Students (open)
Meeting my new student - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:15 am by Elena Belikov

Meeting my new student

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

Meeting my new student - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:23 pm

Nate flipped her over and pinned her to the mat. "Well look who's talking." she said giving a cute sarcastic smirk. "I guess you like to be on top then." she said giggling and raised her eyebrows suggestively.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://vampireacademy.forumotion.com
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:58 pm

"I'm the one in charge!" I said to her comment and her cute sarcastic smirk. I leaned next to her ear after her second comment. "It doesn't matter to me." I said lightly kissing her earlobe. "I'd like to see you get out of this one because I would let you go with out some persuasion." I said in a husky voice.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:30 pm

Elena giggled a little when he kissed her earlobe. Then she gave him a dazzling smile and kissed him lightly trying to get him to drop his guard enough to roll him again. "I know you think you are in charge." she said giving him another smirk.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:55 pm

"Oh I am in charge!" She was trying to get me to lower my guard by kissing me. Which wasn't going to work. I leaned my chest against her, trying to keep my growing manhood away from her. This is going to be difficult Harper if you keep getting into positions like this.

Last edited by Nathaniel Harper on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 12:04 am

Elena realized her technique wasn't working but then again she wasn't exactly complaining about the position they were in, but if this were a Strigoi she would be dead. "Well oh wise one, since you are my teacher how would you suggest I get out of this position?" she asked then as she looked at him their hips brushed and she could feel a slight blush come to her cheeks again.

Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 12:30 am

I caught her blush just after our hips touched. "As your teacher, you'd never end up in this situation, but i'd suggest shifting you hips to the side, and free a hand to punch the Strigoi in the ribs." I stated bluntly. "If it's just me i'm not giving you a suggestion." I said smoothly while raising an eyebrow. I pushed my lips to hers and started kissing her.

I suddenly flung myself off of Elena when I heard someone clear their throat.
Back to top Go down
Bekah Ivashkov
Moroi
Bekah Ivashkov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 12:45 am

I ran into Guardian Hathaway in the hallway. She wanted to tell Elena something. I volunteered to go get her since I knew Nate, and Guardian Hathaway could go on about her business.

I quickly headed towards the gym. I wasn't paying attention as I opened the door and quietly closed the door behind me. I was walking looking at the floor to the center of the gym. I heard Nate and Elena talking but then I heard something else. I looked up at the two on the floor in a very compromising position. The were also kissing. I cleared my throat loudly, and watched as Nate jumped away from Elena.

"What the hell is going on?" I said loud enough for them to hear but no one outside could. I hide my smile by looking shocked which was what I truly was.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 1:02 am

Elena was enjoying the kiss and was smiling then all of a sudden she heard a throat being cleared and she froze in panic as Nate jumped off her. she was already coming up with her lies to say then she got up off the floor and saw Bekah standing there. "Hi Bekah." she said timidly and tied to look calm but she wasn't, all she could do was look at Nate out of the corner of her eye.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 1:14 am

I was standing up when I heard a familiar voice say what the hell is going on. I looked at Bekah frozen in place. My bound mate looked completely shocked. Elena said hi to Bekah but I could fell her watching me out of the corner of her eyes. I knew that my face was showing all my emotions. God Nate you are in so much trouble.
Back to top Go down
Bekah Ivashkov
Moroi
Bekah Ivashkov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 1:21 am

Nate was frozen in his place with his emotions showing. Elena just said hi. "Hello Elena. Nate." I said walking closer towards them. "Both of you have some explaining to do!" I huffed out. I turned to Nate and spoke. "It's a good thing I don't get sucked into your head... That would have been weird." I turned to Elena. "You are so lucky I ran into your mother!" I hissed out. "Or she would have just walked in here and saw that!"
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 1:24 am

Elena looked at her "Are you serious?" she asked wide eyed. "Well I don't really know how to explain it." she said trialing off not sure if she should lie and say it was an accident and her fault or let Nate do the talking. Well the later usually worked the best so she just looked to Nate.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:52 pm

I didn't know what to say, Elena didn't seem to know what to say either. I walked over to talk to her but she cut me off.
Back to top Go down
Bekah Ivashkov
Moroi
Bekah Ivashkov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:57 pm

I cut Nate off. "Relax I won't say anything, but you do have some explaining to do." I said looking at both of them. "If you're going to continue what ever's going on I suggest you do it some where privately." I said sternly. "Unless you want to loose your job Nate. And ruining your reputation Elena, and forfeit your chance at becoming a Guardian."
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:12 pm

"Yeah I know." she said and walked over to her stuff. "I think I should go. did you say that you saw my mom?" she asked not looking at Nate. She wasn't worried about her chances at being a Guardian, she was worried about Nate's job. This isn't right Elena. She told herself.

Back to top Go down
Bekah Ivashkov
Moroi
Bekah Ivashkov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:43 pm

"Yes Elena, your mom's looking for you. She wanted to speak with you after training." I said then turned to Nate. "If you like her keep it under wraps until she turns 18. That way you guys won't get into as much trouble." He had been frozen in his spot, clenching his teeth together and the emotions danced across his eyes. He seemed to relax a little after I whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:49 pm

I was frozen in my spot. I wasn't worried about my job I was worried about Elena. I didn't bother putting up my guardian mask since it was Bekah. I cleared my throat after Bekah spoke. "I'll see you later Elena." I nodded a goodbye to Bekah. "I have to finish cleaning." I quickly turned and headed over to clean up my blood.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:59 pm

Elena walked out of the gym and felt as if everything would change now. She wasn't sure if this would change wht they had but it most likely would. She didn't even bother to say goodbye. She just walked to go find her mom.

Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:31 pm

I turned and watched both Elena and Bekah leave the gym. I went back to cleaning up the gym.

AFTER SCHOOL TRAINING SESSION

I spent the whole day in the gym. It was 10 minutes before Elena should get here. I flung off my shirt and headed out to the track. I started to do laps, i wasn't sure how many laps I'd done. I was just thinking when I felt someone watching me. But I didn't stop running.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:42 pm

Elena showed up to her training and saw Nate doing laps. She just watched then when it was time for practice to begin she started doing her laps as well.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:04 pm

Suddenly I was no longer alone on the track. I glanced over my shoulder to see that Elena had joined me. I raised my eyebrow and just kept running.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:12 pm

Elena quickly finished her laps and then went inside to get prepared for the training session. She got on the mats and started stretching.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:15 pm

When Elena finished I followed her into the gym. I went over to my stuff and grabbed a water bottle. I looked at her as I drank, she hadn't said a word. I set my bottle down and silently walked up behind her. "Are you going to say something?" I said, probably startling her.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:25 pm

Nate startled her by coming up behind her and asking her a question. She turned around and he was right there. She looked at him and asked "What should I say?"

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:40 pm

I clenched my jaw then threw up my guardian mask. "Nothing." I said sternly and turned away. I walked over to my shirt and put it on. I sat down on the bleachers. "Do a hundred push ups, sit ups, and practice on the punching bags." I said looking out into space.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:50 am

Elena looked at him for a moment longer then went to do the things he told her. When she was done she couldn't stand it anymore. "Nate? We need to talk about what happened." she said

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting my new student
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Academy :: St. Vladimir's Academy :: Gym :: Mentor Training-
Jump to: