Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampire Academy

Come and hang out with Rose, Lissa, and the Gang! Choose to become a Dhampir, a Royal, a Moroi, an Alchemist, a Human, or a Strigoi, and have some fun! Create a character and enter the world of Vampire Academy.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Meeting my new student
Meeting my new student - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 7:30 pm by Nathaniel Harper

» Just training
Meeting my new student - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:34 am by Dimitri Belikov

» Getting Caught In The Act
Meeting my new student - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:06 pm by Rose Hathaway

» RL (real life) pic gallery
Meeting my new student - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:17 am by Rose Hathaway

» Solo Training
Meeting my new student - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:13 am by Rose Hathaway

» Natasha van Heussen
Meeting my new student - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:53 am by Natasha van Heussen

» Vaslisa Ozera
Meeting my new student - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:07 am by Vasilisa Ozera

» Just Another Day
Meeting my new student - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:13 pm by Diana Malikov

» So Many Students (open)
Meeting my new student - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:15 am by Elena Belikov

Meeting my new student

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

Meeting my new student - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:29 am

I sighed coming out of my thoughts as Elena spoke. "We might as well." I stated, not liking the knot that was forming in my stomach. I looked up at Elena, exhaustion clearly showing on my face. I rubbed my hands over my face feeling the slight stubble on my chin. Bekah walked in on us when it could have been Guardian Hathaway. I groaned, thinking that things could have been much worst. "We got lucky yesterday, your mother could have walked in on that. Not Bekah." I said in a light tone not wanting to scare Elena.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:33 am

"Yeah we did." she said looking down a little. "I'm sorry that we got caught." she said not knowing what else to say. She knew she had to apologize but saying Sorry I'm falling for you didn't seem appropriate.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://vampireacademy.forumotion.com
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:43 am

My jaw dropped, she apologized for getting caught. It was almost like a slap to the face. I quickly got up and closed the distance between us. I gently took a hold of her face. "Don't ever apologize for that!" I stated sternly. "It wasn't your fault if anything it was mine. I knew the risks the first time I kissed you." I said and it was true, I didn't care about my job. All I cared about was her. Just tell her that you care about her, my mind screamed at me. "I care about you." I let the words out in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:45 am

Elena stared at him in shock then she hugged him and said "I care about you too." she tripped over the word "care" the feeling of the word not being right.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:52 am

I couldn't say love, because we only knew each other for a few days. But I knew I couldn't say it right now, not until we spent more time together. She hugged me, and I instantly wrapped my arms around her. "Do you want to know what Bekah said to me?"
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:56 am

"What?" she asked unwrapping her arms slowly and getting ready for the lesson.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:01 am

I released Elena. "She said if we continue what's going on between us to keep it hidden until you turn 18." I said backing up a little, to get ready to spar.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:07 am

"Yeah that make sense. That is if you want to continue this." she said looking up at him again. "Do you?" she asked not sure if she was ready for the answer.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:16 am

I smiled at her. "I do, but only if you want to." I said briefly, I only wanted to commit to it if she wanted to. If she wants it to stop it I'll deal with it and stop. No matter how much it would hurt.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:21 am

She smiled at him "Of course I do." she said "I did make the first move." she said laughing and getting into her position to spar.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:33 am

I chuckled at her brute honesty. "That is true." I said as the smile played on my lips. I quickly walked over and whispered into her ear. "Ready to spar, girlfriend?" I smirked and walked back to my spot and took my normal fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:39 am

"Ready when you are Captain." she said smirking and waited for his move she had been doing alot of work with him lately and hopped that it paid off. She was getting better and she could tell, so she really wanted to move up to weapons.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:46 am

I smirked at her. "If your lucky we'll work on the different weapons later today or tomorrow." I switched my weight onto my left foot and sent a kick at Elena's side.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:48 am

Elena blocked the kick then sent two different punch combos using her foot to propel her forward. "You think weapons will distract me?" she said smiling again.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:01 am

"Nope!" I said popping the p. I grabbed one of her fists as she tried to punch me. I tapped her back over her heart. "You'd be dead!" I told her as I flipped her on to the mats. I quickly backed away so she couldn't sweep kick my feet. I smirked at her waiting for her to get up.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:45 am

Elena frowned slightly as he said she would be dead and then she felt herself get thrown on the mats. "That wasn't nice!" she said giving a small pout. Then she she shifted her weight back on to her hands then flipped up on to her feet. She stood in her stance. "That all you have Captain?"

Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:49 am

I grinned at her and winked. "Maybe you should have paid attention." I chuckled at her comment. "Not even close." I smirked and motioned my hands for her to come at me.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:55 pm

Elena looked at him with a small glare then she went forward and faked hitting with her left to make him think he had the upper hand then she brought her right hand around and hit his neck then flipped him on the mat.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:03 pm

Elena faked a left hit, hitting me with her right and managing to flip me on the mats. I laughed and flipped back to my feet. "Now that's using your head!" I said proudly, while smiling at her. I stood back away from her. "How about we play that game of yours, do you want to play Strigoi or should I?" I asked curiously to see what she would pick.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:20 pm

Elena smiled back at him "Well seeing as you are the Guardian, go for it Captain." she said giving him a wink and waiting for him to attack.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:58 pm

"Sure." I said as I started to circle her. I wanted to see how well she did with a moving enemy. I shifted my feet as I walked never once did I cross one foot in front of the other. This way I could keep my balance. I quickly got behind her and turned. I back kicked her in the butt.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:22 pm

Elena followed his steps in her head because if she turned she would be open for losing her balance. She heard his feet scuff and she felt the whoosh of air as he tried to kick her so she lifted her leg and blocked his bringing his leg around back to the ground then she turned her torso and punched him in the chest.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:20 pm

She managed to block my kick causing my foot to land back on the mat. She punched me square in the chest knocking the wind out of me a little. She was too slow at pulling her arm back. I grabbed it, twisting it behind her back. I wrapped my arm around her waist pulling her flush against my body. I lightly nipped her neck with my teeth. "If I was a Strigoi, you'd be dead!" I whispered in her ear. I released my hold on her waist and gently pushed her forward towards the mats. "You can't let yourself open like that!" I shook my head disapprovingly. "Try again."

Last edited by Nathaniel Harper on Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:46 pm

Elena breathed heavily and took put her hands against her knees "Give me a minuet." she said and tried to catch her breathe.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:00 pm

Elena asked for a minute. "Sure since it's only training." I said rubbing my chest a little where she punched me. I straightened out and cracked my neck. I gently crossed my arms across my chest. I watched her as she caught her breath. Hoping that I didn't hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting my new student
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Academy :: St. Vladimir's Academy :: Gym :: Mentor Training-
Jump to: