Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampire Academy

Come and hang out with Rose, Lissa, and the Gang! Choose to become a Dhampir, a Royal, a Moroi, an Alchemist, a Human, or a Strigoi, and have some fun! Create a character and enter the world of Vampire Academy.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Meeting my new student
Meeting my new student - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 7:30 pm by Nathaniel Harper

» Just training
Meeting my new student - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:34 am by Dimitri Belikov

» Getting Caught In The Act
Meeting my new student - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:06 pm by Rose Hathaway

» RL (real life) pic gallery
Meeting my new student - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:17 am by Rose Hathaway

» Solo Training
Meeting my new student - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:13 am by Rose Hathaway

» Natasha van Heussen
Meeting my new student - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:53 am by Natasha van Heussen

» Vaslisa Ozera
Meeting my new student - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:07 am by Vasilisa Ozera

» Just Another Day
Meeting my new student - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:13 pm by Diana Malikov

» So Many Students (open)
Meeting my new student - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:15 am by Elena Belikov

Meeting my new student

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

Meeting my new student - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:51 am

I yawned again. "Practice punches and then your kicks." I said laying back down on the mat.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:52 pm

Elena walked over and started working on what he told her to. "You know if you are too tired I don't need a supervisor to train." She said in a nice voice.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://vampireacademy.forumotion.com
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:37 pm

"Just do what I said, please Elena. I'm not in the mood for arguing." I said walking over to one of the spare punching bags. I didn't bother stretching or warming up. I didn't bother putting gloves on either. I just started beating the crap out of the bag.

Last edited by Nathaniel Harper on Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:42 pm

Elena kept working then when she noticed Nate punching without gloves she laughed a bit and took hers off. She kept doing punches and kicks on the bag.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:13 pm

I stopped when I noticed that Elena threw her gloves on the floor and kept punching the guy. "Your supposed to be wearing those!" I stated a little irritated that she decided to take them off. That's when I realized I wasn't wearing gloves. I shook me head. "Just because I'm not wearing gloves doesn't mean you can but I'll let it slide. Just this time."
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:42 pm

Elena walked over o him and smiled "Thanks Captain but here's a tip for mentoring: Lead by example." she said with a sarcastic smile and walked over to get water. On her way back to her bag she accidentally bumped him in the shoulder "I'm sorry." she said on instinct and grabbed where she bumped him.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:35 pm

"Lead by example!" I laughed. "I'll make you do push-ups till your arms fall off." She walked over to get some water. On her way back she bumped into my shoulder. She said she was sorry. As soon as I felt her warm hand on my shoulder and I froze. I looked back at her and attempted to keep my guardian mask up. "It's okay." I said not moving away like I normally would.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:45 pm

Elena just kept looking in his eyes and felt like she didn't look away for ages. When she finally did she quickly turned away and went back to punching the bag. What the hell Elena!! Stop liking him. It is not gonna happen. She told her self sternly and say that to herself made her work harder.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:29 pm

After a few seconds she let go and went back to the punching bag. I didn't say a word as I quickly went to get one of my water bottles. I screwed off the cap and drank half the bottle. I set it down and had a battle with my head. What the hell are you doing Harper she's your student. Not only that she's under age, get your head together. Besides there's no way in hell that she'd like you.
I stood back and watched as she punched the bag. I had my arms folded across my chest. And was surprised when she started asking questions about myself.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:44 pm

Elena was trying to silence the internal fight going on inside her head so she looked over at Nate and asked "So where are you from?"

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 6:28 pm

"I'm from Pennsylvania." I said wondering why Elena decided to ask personal questions. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 6:39 pm

"really? That's surprising." she said smiling a bit. "I was born here in Montana. I mean we right outside the Court." she said.

"When did you start working for Adrian?" she asked and kept working on her punches and kicks.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:33 pm

I laughed. "How is that surprising?" I said looking curiously at Elena. "I've been working for Adrian for almost three years." I decided to ask her the question that's been on my mind since I found out that Rose is her mother. "What happened between Adrian and your mother? There seems to be a lot of tension with them, if you mind me asking." I was genuinely curious, since Adrian never talked about it.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:12 pm

Elena smiled"Well that is n interesting story." she said and walked over to where he was. "He and my mom used to date. The had a big thing going on. Then she was in love with my dad. When she first met him she was in awe that she was being mentored by a "god" but then they fell in love and she left Adrian after my dad cam back from being a strigoi." she said and took a breath because it was alot.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:47 pm

I raised by brow at her. "I heard that your father was one a strigoi but I never heard how he was turned back." I said looking at her since she was standing in front of me. "But why do they act the way they do towards each other?" I was confused by the whole situation.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:34 pm

"Adrian really liked my mom, and they had alot of history." she said and then thought about how her dad was her mom's mentor when she was student. "So what is your family like? Do you see them alot?" she asked

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:40 pm

I smiled when she asked about my family. "My mother Katherine, she's just an amazing woman. She's are guardian for my baby sisters father. Who actually takes care of them. I have one sister her name is Ravyn. Her first birthday is coming up in a few months." I said as my smile grew wider. "I took Bekah with me last month to go see them." I said remembering seeing my little sister so happy and that her father is taking care of them.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:53 pm

Elena was mesmerized by his smile. It was a smile that was completely genuine. "I can see you care about them alot." she said and smiled. "How old will she be?" she asked about his sister.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:30 am

"I never knew my father so I'm happy that my mother found someone who loves her and his daughter and takes care of them." I stated happily. "Ravyn's turning two."
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:48 am

"Wow that is great." Then she smiled "Oh she getting to the terrible twos." she said laughing knowing that there was no way she could be awful if she was related to Nate. "Well It's good that you have a good family."

Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:31 am

"I do have a great family, you'd probably like them!" I said thinking how lucky we were, since we take care of each other and how my mother treats everyone nicely. I looked down at my watch. "You have a half hour before our sessions over, what would you like to do?" I asked since I was in a good mood.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:37 am

Elena thought about it and asked "I know you are tired but can we spar?" She had been wanting too since she had been practicing her techniques and she thought it would be fun to see if she improved. "You like being in contact with him to" said the treacherous part of her mind.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:01 am

I was about to say no but the look on her face made me change my mind. "I take it you want to see how you've improved with my tips since you started training with me yesterday." I said looking at her, then I let out a little chuckle. "Oh why not." I said giving in. "Just don't kick my ass too bad, or Bekah will think your abusing me!" I mentally smacked myself as soon as the words left my mouth. God Nate what is wrong with you. This is only your second training session with her and end up saying stupid things.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:19 pm

Elena smiled at what he said "Yeah I'll try not to." she said and walked over and began to stretch.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:53 pm

I stretched for a few minutes and watched Elena. When I was done I walked onto the mats. "Ready when you are." I said rolling my shoulders and cracking my neck. I got into my fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting my new student
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Academy :: St. Vladimir's Academy :: Gym :: Mentor Training-
Jump to: