Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampire Academy

Come and hang out with Rose, Lissa, and the Gang! Choose to become a Dhampir, a Royal, a Moroi, an Alchemist, a Human, or a Strigoi, and have some fun! Create a character and enter the world of Vampire Academy.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Meeting my new student
Meeting my new student - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 7:30 pm by Nathaniel Harper

» Just training
Meeting my new student - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:34 am by Dimitri Belikov

» Getting Caught In The Act
Meeting my new student - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:06 pm by Rose Hathaway

» RL (real life) pic gallery
Meeting my new student - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:17 am by Rose Hathaway

» Solo Training
Meeting my new student - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:13 am by Rose Hathaway

» Natasha van Heussen
Meeting my new student - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:53 am by Natasha van Heussen

» Vaslisa Ozera
Meeting my new student - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:07 am by Vasilisa Ozera

» Just Another Day
Meeting my new student - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:13 pm by Diana Malikov

» So Many Students (open)
Meeting my new student - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:15 am by Elena Belikov

Meeting my new student

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

Meeting my new student - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:55 pm

Elena smiled and stepped on to the mats "Way to have a catch phrase Captain." she said laughing. She got in her fighting stance and took a deep breathe. She decided to take the fist move and stepped forward and jumped and did a round house kick landing in the middle of his chest.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://vampireacademy.forumotion.com
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:18 pm

"I'll change it when you stop calling me Captain!" I wasn't prepared for Elena's kick. I was too tired and Elena didn't say she was ready she just kicked me. She did a round house kick to my chest. The kick landed smack dab in the middle sending me flying back on the mat. I stayed on the mat not moving.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:26 pm

Elena smiled triumphantly which died away when Nate didn't get u. She ran over to him "Nate! Are you OK?" she asked getting loud and touching his face and his chest where she hit him. "Nate answer me please?" she looked at his face could feel the mask of worry that she wore.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:07 pm

I smiled to myself as I heard the worry in her voice. My chest buzzed as I she touched my face and my chest but kept my guardian mask in place. I quickly grabbed both of her hands and flipped her over. I ended straddling her her thighs with her hands still in my hands. My eyes were now open and I was looking at her smiling. "If I were a Strogoi you'd already be dead. Don't hesitate when your opponent is on the ground." I whispered into her ear. "Now how are you going to get out of this?" I whispered looking down. I couldn't lie to myself I liked the feel of her under me and the closeness of her. My mind screamed at me. You like her and you know it but you also know it's wrong, she's your student!
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:12 pm

Elena was really worried but then got pissed when he flipped her and he was on top of her. "um.." she was having a hard time thinking with him on top of her She tried to play it off though "If I am already dead then how would I be able to get out of this?" she asked and looked up at him. Then taking him by surprise she flipped her foot back and hit him in the head then as he went back she jumped up. "See? And you say I don't learn." she said giving him a small smile.

Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:51 pm

Elena did something with her foot and hit me in the head causing me to go backwards. I really didn't except her to get out of that one. So I was a little surprised when she did. She was back on her feet before I was. "If you ever end up in that position with a Strigoi do what you just did to me." I said and quickly got to my feet and threw a punch at her.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:57 pm

"Will do Captain." she said as he threw a punch at her and she took it. She went down and used her momentum to swing her leg and catch the back of his knee.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:33 am

She took the punch and started to go down. Before I could grab her to stop her from falling. Her leg snaked out and caught my knee. Causing me to tumble down to the ground. I barely caught myself with my arms and ended up with my chest against hers. I chuckled which caused my chest to vibrate. "Good thinking, taking me down with you." I smiled looking into her eyes. Not realizing the compromising position that we were now in. My elbows were propping me up and my whole body was against hers. Our chests were moving in the same rhythm. This time i wasn't straddling her though. My hips were cradled against her hips and my legs were between hers. I mentally scolded myself for liking how it felt and I prayed that no one walked in on them.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:37 am

Elena was breathing heavily and was shocked that Nate was right in front of her. "Thanks." she said and gave a small smile then he looked at her and she was speechless. She started to feel like it was getting awkward, but she was loving it. Her hips were right next to his. When she felt like she could make a sentence she asked "Am I doing better?"

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:16 am

Elena seemed awkward then I realized just how compromising this new position was. Before I could get off of her she asked if she was doing better. I pushed my arms off the mats and was kneeling in between her legs. I scolding myself again for thinking of Elena as anything but my student. I grabbed her hand and pulled her up when I stood up. "Your improving fast. Shortly you won't even need me as a mentor." I cleared my throat as I looked at my watch. "Times up, go get cleaned up classes start soon. Oh and we'll resume training tomorrow morning." I said thinking that I'd be able to get rid of my jet lag by catching up on some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:20 am

Elena was helped up by Nate and smiled as he said she was getting better, then it slowly faded as he said she may not need him as a mentor anymore. "OK." she sad a bit sadly but tried to hide it. "See you tomorrow." she said and grabbed her things and walked out of the gym. You are stupid Elena. There is absolutely no way a man like that is interested in you. She scolded herself. Get over it.

Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:45 am

Elena didn't really seem happy at my comment about no longer needing a mentor soon when she left. It was supposed to be a compliment, she was picking up what I was telling her really fast. I walked over to the wall and leaned my arm on it. I then leaned my head on my arm. My thoughts were racing through my head, get it together Harper. I shook myself. She's your student, and all throughout training you've been making her uncomfortable. The sooner she learns what she needs to the faster you can get away from making her uncomfortable. I pushed my self away from the wall and grabbed my stuff. I left the mats out and the lights on because the first class in the gym was starting in ten minutes. I went to my room where I quickly showered and shaved. Then I passed out on the bed.

OOC: The Next Morning

I was ten minutes late to the gym, thanks to Bekah. I quickly made my way to the gym and opened the door to see Elena punching a punching bag. She didn't look happy. "Sorry I'm late!" I said sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:52 am

Elena got to the gym 5 minuets early to surprise Nate again and when she got there he was no where to be found. Oh well there is 5 minuets. she said to herself. So she went outside to run her laps and get that over with. When she was done it was 10 minuets past 6. Wow. she said to herself. Must have drove him off yesterday. She thought. So she went over to the punching bag and just stated beating the crap out of it. She was just getting a bit calmer as Nate walked in. He said sorry for being late and all she could do was smile. "Well Captain I believe that is 300 laps for being late." she said and put her hand on her hip.

Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:13 am

I walked over towards Elena who now had a smile on her face. Oh this can't be good I thought to myself. Then she threw my own rules in my face. I laughed. "You're seriously going to throw my rules in my face." She now placed both hands on her hips. "Fine but only because I need to warm up." I said taking off my coat and sitting it on the bleachers. I headed towards the door and went outside. I started running my laps. The whole time I ran I felt eyes on me, I knew that Elena was watching me.
It was warm out so by the time I was done, I was covered in sweat. I my shirt was clinging to my body as I walked towards her. I walked past her and into the gym. I jogged over to my stuff and drank half a bottle of water. I set the bottle down and ran a hand threw my hair causing sweat to spray in the air. I turned towards Elena before speaking. "I hope you realize I was only late because I had to take Bekah to the feeders."
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:21 am

I took the opportunity to enjoy Nate while he ran, and it was defiantly a great sight. As he walked back in he said he was lat because he took Bekah to the feeders. "Time management Captain." she said and winked t him. She then walked to the punching bag she was working on because how stupid was she to wink at him. Oh well just forget it happened. She said to herself. "So Captain what is the plan?" she asked and gave a dazzling smile.

Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:33 pm

I laughed as Elena said time management. I shook my head when she winked and went over to the punching bags. I was watching her work on it when she asked what the plan was. I chuckled a little at her question. This was the third day training with her and I already liked how she called me Captain. I put my gloves on and started hitting the punching bag next to her. "I would have managed my time better if Bekah hadn't waited till the last minute to tell me she needed to feed." I said while still hitting the bag. "What do you want to do today?" I said glancing at her.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:14 pm

Elena laughed at his comment about Bekah. "She does love procrastination. She stole a glance of him as he walked over to get his gloves and started punching the bag along side her. As they worked she was caught by surprise when he asked what she wanted to do. "I don't know" she said. "Why are you asking me Captain?" she asked smiling. "You are the one in charge here."

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:40 am

I laughed at Elena's response. "I'm asking you what you want to do." I chuckled. "Since you already had me doing laps." I went back to hitting the bag.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:52 am

Elena smiled and put on her smart ass smirk "Well young grasshopper today you will learn the art of being human." she said sounding like a wise man. Then she started busting up laughing. "How about we do some training with the elements? Like in the woods. What do you say Captain?" she said thinking it would be nice to go outside.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:57 am

I busted up laughing at her comment the same time she did. She asked about fighting outside in the wood and I thought about it. I was a good idea especially since Strigoi don't fight you in a gym plus it would be a good change in pace. "Grab your stuff and lead the way, oh teacher of mine." I chuckled grabbing my stuff. "And don't forget your gloves!" I winked at her knowing that she hated wearing gloves.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:15 am

Elena let a triumphant smile on her face "OK" she said and got her bag then her smile faded "Gloves? When is Strigoi going to attack me and I will have the time to say 'OK hold on Mr. Scary I have to put on my gloves so my mentor doesn't make me do laps'?" she asked grabbing them anyway and then walked out the gym doors.

Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:32 am

"Its for practice." I said to her, once she toughens up her hands she won't need them for training. I watched as she walked out of the gym. "Smartass!" I muttered under my breath. I followed her out of the gym and towards the woods that were on the school grounds. "So why did you want to practice outside?" I asked her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:35 am

Elena led them through the field and into the woods that surrounded the school. "Well because it is a great training opportunity." she tried to say it in a smart like manner but it fell short so she said "Whatever, I just wanted to be outside." she said and started to put on her gloves.

Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:54 am

"Well it is a good day to be outside!" I stated looking up at the sky. When I looked back at Elena I noticed that she was putting on her gloves. We finally made it far enough into the woods I placed my stuff down. I rolled my shoulders and cracked my neck and decided to do a little move I picked up along the way. I stretched my legs and ran at one of the huge trees. I ran up the tree and kicked off of it. I kicked off one of the trees that was close to it. When I kicked off of the second tree I did a back flip in the air. Then I landed gracefully in front of Elena. "What do you want to start with?"
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:14 am

Elena watched as Nate did a flip thing off the tree. "First of all: Show off." she said putting her hand on her hips. "Second: Lets do an instincts test, One of is the Strigoi and has to attack but you get to use all the beautiful scenery to hide."' she said spreading her arms out and spinning. She then got dizzy and started to fall forward toward Nate.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting my new student
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Academy :: St. Vladimir's Academy :: Gym :: Mentor Training-
Jump to: