Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampire Academy

Come and hang out with Rose, Lissa, and the Gang! Choose to become a Dhampir, a Royal, a Moroi, an Alchemist, a Human, or a Strigoi, and have some fun! Create a character and enter the world of Vampire Academy.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Meeting my new student
Spirit User Anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 7:30 pm by Nathaniel Harper

» Just training
Spirit User Anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:34 am by Dimitri Belikov

» Getting Caught In The Act
Spirit User Anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:06 pm by Rose Hathaway

» RL (real life) pic gallery
Spirit User Anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:17 am by Rose Hathaway

» Solo Training
Spirit User Anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:13 am by Rose Hathaway

» Natasha van Heussen
Spirit User Anyone? Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:53 am by Natasha van Heussen

» Vaslisa Ozera
Spirit User Anyone? Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:07 am by Vasilisa Ozera

» Just Another Day
Spirit User Anyone? Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:13 pm by Diana Malikov

» So Many Students (open)
Spirit User Anyone? Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:15 am by Elena Belikov

Spirit User Anyone?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Juliet Montague
Moroi
Juliet Montague

Spirit User Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Spirit User Anyone?   Spirit User Anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:45 am

Name: Juliet Montague

Looking for: A Spirit user - perferably male... I'm thinking kind of annoyingly cocky, but honestly, any personality would do

How it went down:
Well I'm kind of thinking that this would be a very recent thing, we could possibly even do a dying saving thread, and work it out from the begining. Anyways, this is very sketchy plot, that I've just thought up on the fly, but here we go:
So, I'd imagine you would be - hopefully male, I'm feeling male - spirit user who obviously Liety/Jules (pick a nickname, I'm a fine of Liety meself Razz) knows from school. So, should be about the same age as her, 16/17ish. Anyways, I'm thinking they don't get along all that well. Possibly even play on the almost hate eachother, or at least act like they do.

I'm not entirely sure how Liety would die, I'm still working on that at the moment, freak accident of some sort - maybe even for some added guilt/modivation to save her/ drama, you would some way be at least slightly at fault. Anyways, from there, you know, the save healing would ensue, and then... we'd work on the relationship from there.

So yeah, tell me if your interested, cause you know, I love a good plot, and I think this one is interesting!! Alrighty then!
Back to top Go down

Spirit User Anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Academy :: OCC :: Spirit Bound Request-
Jump to: