Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampire Academy

Come and hang out with Rose, Lissa, and the Gang! Choose to become a Dhampir, a Royal, a Moroi, an Alchemist, a Human, or a Strigoi, and have some fun! Create a character and enter the world of Vampire Academy.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Meeting my new student
Meeting my new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 7:30 pm by Nathaniel Harper

» Just training
Meeting my new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:34 am by Dimitri Belikov

» Getting Caught In The Act
Meeting my new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:06 pm by Rose Hathaway

» RL (real life) pic gallery
Meeting my new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:17 am by Rose Hathaway

» Solo Training
Meeting my new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:13 am by Rose Hathaway

» Natasha van Heussen
Meeting my new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:53 am by Natasha van Heussen

» Vaslisa Ozera
Meeting my new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:07 am by Vasilisa Ozera

» Just Another Day
Meeting my new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:13 pm by Diana Malikov

» So Many Students (open)
Meeting my new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:15 am by Elena Belikov

Meeting my new student

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

Meeting my new student - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:34 pm

Elena laughed "OK" she walked over and prepared herself for Kickboxing.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://vampireacademy.forumotion.com
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:52 pm

I quickly put on the head gear and boxing gloves. I got into my stance on the middle of the mats. "Ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:58 pm

Elena did one quick stretch and got ready. "Ready Captain." she said with a laugh

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:33 pm

I watched as Elena did a quick stretch. Then she said ready captain. "Captain?" I questioned then threw a light punch to her head.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:36 pm

Elena blocked the punch and laughed as he said captain. "Yes Captain." she said again and kicked at his side.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:49 pm

"Why are you calling me Captain?" I said as I grab her foot as she tried to kick me. I held a firm grip on her leg. "Now what are you going to do?" I smirked as she tried to wiggle her foot out of my hold.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:23 pm

Elena smiled a little bit but hid it when he caught her foot. "I don't know. It just seemed appropriate." she said and shifted her weight and used her other foot to sweep his legs and brought them both down on to the mat. She quickly got up and re-positioned her stance. Sure its not kickboxing. But all ways try to have the upper hand. She thought to herself.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:35 pm

Elena swept my feet out of under me. I was back on my feet the same time she was. "Now that's using your head." I said smiling. "When you fight you incorporate multiple fighting styles to get yourself out of bad situations." I said before throwing a kick at her side.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:45 pm

Elena let the kick hit her but then turned and used his momentum to throw him on his back.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:43 pm

I ended up getting thrown on my back. I rolled towards her, knocking her legs out from under her and she landed on my legs with a thump. "Are you okay, I thought you were going to dodge that?"
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:48 pm

Elena fell and thankfully caught herself "Yeah I am fine." she said and as she was getting up her leg gave out and she fell on top of Nate "I'm so sorry." she said. God why am I such a clutz?

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:58 pm

I chuckled a little. "It's okay, your just exhausted." I said helping her up. "Go get some sleep Training, starts at 6 am sharp." I looked at her. "Try to be on time." I said taking off my gloves and head gear. I put them in the bag, and gave Elena a side long glance. "Are you okay, you don't look to well?"
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:08 pm

Elena's head was spinning from the closeness she was to him. He really is cute. Stop that! He is your mentor! She scolded herself but then pulled it together enough to say "Yeah I am fine." she walked over to her stuff and pulled off her gear.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:15 pm

"Are you sure?" I asked concerned that I overworked her in training. That she might me overheated and dehydrated. I kept my eyes on her fearing that she'd fall over at any minute. I started picking up the mats and placing them in the corner. "Tomorrow make sure you have at least to water bottles at each training sessions."
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:20 pm

Elena smiled "Yes Captain!" She laughed and grabbed her things. "Thanks for caring though." she said as an afterthought.

Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:31 pm

I chuckled and shook my head at her. "Your seriously going to keep calling me Captain!" Great I'm screwed if she tells Bekah that. "Your welcome Elena." I said taking the gear bag back into the supply room. "Shit!" I muttered under my breath once I was inside the room after the door closed. Get it together Harper, I mentally scolded myself. She's your student, you should have called her Miss Belikov. The war in me head continued until I heard her leave the gym. I finally walked out and turned off the light in the supply room. I walked over to my coat and picked it up. I made sure I had everything before putting on my coat. Once my coat was on I turned off the lights and left the gym. I headed off to the Guardians dorm to crash for the night since I was jet lagged and went through a long training session.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:00 pm

(OOC: NEXT DAY.)

Elena got up early and got ready for her next training session she was wearing her green work out top and black yoga pants. She was making sure she was not there late. She got to the gym at exactly 5 minuets to 6 and was surprised to see Nate already there. "Good morning." she said with a yawn afterward.

Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:13 pm

I was pulling out the mats when I heard the door go. I heard Elena say good morning. "Good morning." I said as I looked down at my watch. "You're early!" I said a little surprised. I turned to her before I spoke. "Go do your warm up laps." I said putting the last of the mats down. I plopped down on the mats and accidently fell asleep waiting for her to get done.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:17 pm

Elena went out to do laps without protest and when she finished she walked into the gym and saw Nate sleeping. Wow Really? she thought. While another part of herself thought he was cute when he slept. She walked over to him and clapped her hands by his ear "Rise and shine Captain!" she said laughing.

Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:28 pm

I was sleeping pretty good when I heard a loud noise by my ear. I couldn't stop my reaction because it was too late. I jumped into a crouch and swung my leg out faster then you could blink. Elena's laughing was cut off when she hit the mat with a thud. "Shit, Elena are you okay?" I extended my hand to help her up. Praying that I didn't hurt her since I swung my leg out full force.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:40 pm

Elena stopped laughing as she went down and pretended to look pissed "Whatever help me up!" she said demanding and as he reached out to help her, she pulled him down with her and started laughing again. "Yes I am OK." she said as she got up on her own and walked over to the side of the gym.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:39 am

"I'm really sorry." Elena looked really pissed. I went to help her up and she decided it would be funny to pull me onto the mats. She started laughing and got to her feet. I watched as she walked over to the side of the gym. "That wasn't very nice!" I said yawning afterwards. "Didn't anyone tell you to never wake up a sleeping Guardian that has jet lag?" I yawn again, and got up.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:43 am

Elena laughed at his question "Hello have you forgotten who my parents are?" she asked laughing "I used to be scared of my dad because after long trips he would sleep and my mom would warn me not to wake him." she said remembering those days.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Harper
Moroi
Nathaniel Harper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:51 am

I looked at Elena and shook my head. "You were thought and you still decided to wake me!" I groaned. "Go do your push-ups and sit-ups!" I said yawning and really wanting to crawl back into bed.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:55 am

Elena went over and did her sit-ups and push-ups while she laughed. When she was done she walked over to Natie "OK Captain, What are we doing today?" she asked as she stretched a bit more.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my new student   Meeting my new student - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting my new student
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Academy :: St. Vladimir's Academy :: Gym :: Mentor Training-
Jump to: