Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampire Academy

Come and hang out with Rose, Lissa, and the Gang! Choose to become a Dhampir, a Royal, a Moroi, an Alchemist, a Human, or a Strigoi, and have some fun! Create a character and enter the world of Vampire Academy.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Meeting my new student
Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 7:30 pm by Nathaniel Harper

» Just training
Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:34 am by Dimitri Belikov

» Getting Caught In The Act
Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:06 pm by Rose Hathaway

» RL (real life) pic gallery
Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:17 am by Rose Hathaway

» Solo Training
Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:13 am by Rose Hathaway

» Natasha van Heussen
Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:53 am by Natasha van Heussen

» Vaslisa Ozera
Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:07 am by Vasilisa Ozera

» Just Another Day
Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:13 pm by Diana Malikov

» So Many Students (open)
Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:15 am by Elena Belikov

Just Another Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Carlyle Rapposelli
Moroi
Carlyle Rapposelli

Just Another Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:21 pm

He stopped for her momentarily as she put her jacket on, then he moved on - hoping she was following. He opened the door for her, and then stood outside of it - saluting her, just to be silly. He smiled the entire time, barely being able to keep from bursting into laughter. As she came outside, he made a kissy face at her - to irritate her.

"Care to ride on the S.S. Raspberry? We are departing for the mall in a few moments, and there are still seats left on my back. Any takers?"
Back to top Go down
Diana Malikov
Moroi
Diana Malikov

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:38 pm

Diana lightly smacked him on the arm and locked the door. "Funny, I am going to ride in one of the cars." she said and made her way down to the garage to get a car. "You can drive if you like though." she said teasing. It's not like they would let her drive anyway. "I want to be back in time to practice though she said in a hushed voice. The rules may have been changed but she didn't need any enemies.
Back to top Go down
Carlyle Rapposelli
Moroi
Carlyle Rapposelli

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:45 pm

He smiled, she loved his teasing - even when she didn't say it. Driving a car would be fun, he hadn't really driven all that much - but he was still good at it. He took the keys from her and jumped in, turning the keys in the ignition. He leaned over the arm rest in the middle and opened her door for her. Carlyle flashed her a smile, as he shut his own door.

"Lets go Missy, I wanna get there quickly, so we can train later. You need some practice, and I need a bath."

He laughed and winked at her, as he waited for her to hop in.
Back to top Go down
Diana Malikov
Moroi
Diana Malikov

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:05 pm

Diana got in the car and looked out the window as they drove to the check station where the Guardians checked their ID's. After they had polite chit chat they pulled onto the freeway to get to the mall. "i was thinking. Lets get you out of suits. You need something more equipped for fighting." she said as she gazed around at the cars that were on the freeway with them.
Back to top Go down
Carlyle Rapposelli
Moroi
Carlyle Rapposelli

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:13 pm

As he pulled out, he flashed his I.D. to the guards, and he was free to drive off. As he drove, he reached for Diana's hand and held it, gently. He liked being close to her and it made him feel safe, and probably her - made him feel loved, he knew that much. He pulled onto the freeway and began to drive fast, but over the speed limit. He flew by other cars and zig-zagged in and out of the others. She wanted him out of suits, he could do that - but not all the time

"What do you suggest is more suitable for fighting, madam?"
Back to top Go down
Diana Malikov
Moroi
Diana Malikov

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:15 pm

"well I was thinking maybe just get rid of the suit Jackets and we are good." she said smiling and squeezing his hand a little.
Back to top Go down
Carlyle Rapposelli
Moroi
Carlyle Rapposelli

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:20 pm

He nodded, he loved the suits - but if she thought it would suit him better, he would stop wearing them. He laughed at that, he made a pun without trying - a silly one, but it was one nonetheless. He felt her grip tighten around his hand, so he rubbed the back of her hand with his thumb. He slowed down a bit too, maybe the speeding was frightening her, and he didn't want to do that.

"Sorry if I scared you, Diana. And... that sounds fine. If I can still dress nicely, I don't have any problems. You just get to choose all the colors, or I am just going to walk around naked."

He chuckled a bit, and then shut up because he was being silly.
Back to top Go down
Diana Malikov
Moroi
Diana Malikov

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:52 pm

she laughed "No you didn't scare me." she said and looked out the window again and saw the exit leading to the mall. "You know maybe ill keep you in neutral colors. Wouldn't want you to stand out." she said laughing. "Besides you have jeans now." she said patting her hand on his knee.
Back to top Go down
Carlyle Rapposelli
Moroi
Carlyle Rapposelli

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:02 pm

He was relieved that he didn't scare her, maybe she just gripped his hand to feel closer to him. That is what he wished the reason was, and he was going to leave it at that - so he wouldn't be disappointed. Her hand was on his knee and it sort of made him blush, she had never done that before - and he loved having her touch him, not in a perverted way. He loved her, or he thought he did. He looked over, they were still holding hands - hell, maybe they did care for each other, more than just friends.

"Ah, I stand out anyway. I am one of the better looking Guardians, dear. And neutral colors, whatever you say - I am down for it, Miss Malikov, the beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Diana Malikov
Moroi
Diana Malikov

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:19 pm

"You are so cheesy sometimes." she said as they pulled into the parkinglot f the all and she let go of his hand and got out of the car.
Back to top Go down
Carlyle Rapposelli
Moroi
Carlyle Rapposelli

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:29 pm

It was true, he was phenomenally cheesy sometimes - but he didn't care. Carlyle felt comfortable around Diana, so everything was let loose when they were near. As she let go of his hand, he couldn't help but feel sad - but it was no matter, they were not far apart. He pulled the keys out of the ignition and closed his door, rushing to the other side of the car. He opened his arm and offered to link up with Diana to go into the mall.

"After you, my lady."
Back to top Go down
Diana Malikov
Moroi
Diana Malikov

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:59 pm

Diana smiled and linked her arm in his the intertwined their fingers. "They walked into the mall and she led them to the first store she thought of. I am also buying you graphic tees." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Carlyle Rapposelli
Moroi
Carlyle Rapposelli

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:20 pm

Linked arms and holding hands, had he died and gone to heaven? He smiled down at her as they walked to the first store, he stared at it - it made him feel odd. He had never worn anything besides a button-down and a blazer, so this was... odd. Just recently had he even considered wearing anything else, and his shirt and cardigan were proof of that. But he did this to make her happy.

"Alright, that is fine by me."
Back to top Go down
Diana Malikov
Moroi
Diana Malikov

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:27 pm

She smiled at him "You don't have to do this. I am nit forcing you." she said and found a graphic tee that had a smiley face with fangs on it. She threw it to him "That would be ironic though." she said giving him a little hint.
Back to top Go down
Carlyle Rapposelli
Moroi
Carlyle Rapposelli

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:33 pm

He knew he wasn't being forced, but it was fun to appease her and he needed some diversity. As she threw the shirt he grabbed it with unrealistic reflexes as he held it against him. It made him laugh, it was totally ironic - but he would wear it.

"I am half-vampire, I guess this is somewhat ironic. And I do this out of my own need for diversity, so I know I am not being forced - Diana."
Back to top Go down
Diana Malikov
Moroi
Diana Malikov

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:51 pm

"Good" she said and led him back toward the black and gray section as she called it. To gte him some more things to wear while he was at Court. Sh eloke dthrough the racks and forun a pair of balck slacks and found a white shirt. Then she grabbed a dark grey shirt and a dark green one. "Go try those on if you please sir." she said in a fake sophisticated voice.
Back to top Go down
Carlyle Rapposelli
Moroi
Carlyle Rapposelli

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:00 pm

He grabbed all the clothes and walked with her, and laughed at her false sophistication. It was precious but also hilarious. She told him to try things on, so he went into the dressing room and came back out with each pair of clothing on. He displayed everything like a model, and using his hands to display his body.

"I look fabulous then, my lady?"
Back to top Go down
Diana Malikov
Moroi
Diana Malikov

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:03 pm

You look breathtakingmy dear." she said gigling at his modle walk. She thought he looked really good n theclothes. They fit hs body well and showed off his guardian muscles. "Ok so we are deffinantly gettng those." She said gesturing the clothes he had on.
Back to top Go down
Carlyle Rapposelli
Moroi
Carlyle Rapposelli

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:34 am

He was pleased to know that he looked good in them, and that he was able to get a laugh out of her. The clothes fit nice, but if he kept working on his body - the shirt would rip off instantly. He smiled and pulled it off as he was walking into to dressing room, turning around to wave at Diana - before closing the door. Carlyle projected his voice over and under the door, so that Diana could hear him.

"Thanks, love. Anything else you want me to try on?"
Back to top Go down
Diana Malikov
Moroi
Diana Malikov

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:18 am

"Not here." she said smiling and waited for him to come back out of the dressing room. When he did they walked over toward the counter and she pulled out her credit card to buy his clothes. "We are going to another store, after this." she said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Carlyle Rapposelli
Moroi
Carlyle Rapposelli

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:30 pm

He smiled and came out of the dressing room and walked with her towards the counter. She paid for everything with her card - and he couldn't help but feel bad. He didn't want her blowing her money on him, but if Diana wanted something - she damn well got it. With a smile on his face he grabbed the bags and walked next to Diana as she mentioned going to more stores.

"Well alright then, lets get a move on shall we, my queen?"
Back to top Go down
Diana Malikov
Moroi
Diana Malikov

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:47 pm

Diana smiled "Don't let the Guardians hear that." she said pretending to be secretive. "They may think you are causing a rebellion against the queen." she laughed at the thought. As she was walking she accidently tripped over a passing person's shoe and went tumbling forward.
Back to top Go down
Carlyle Rapposelli
Moroi
Carlyle Rapposelli

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:50 pm

He chuckled, the other Guardians could kiss his ass - he out classed them in every way possible. The queen deserved to be rebelled against, he disapproved of her every essence, but he would never speak that aloud. Heresy was never something to put your faith into, and he was comfortable where he was - staying out of the politics. He noticed Diana trip over something, and before she could move any further - he let loose his inhuman reflexes. He whisked her up in his arms, carrying her - before she could fall.

"You really should be more careful, Diana. How will I ever marry a woman that has no feeling in her legs? That seems like such an unfulfilled life."

He was teasing her, and sticking his tongue out at her.
Back to top Go down
Diana Malikov
Moroi
Diana Malikov

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:00 pm

Diana felt herself get caught and she looked at Carlyle "Very funny Razz." she said and laughed as he set her down. Then she grabbed his hand and quickly kissed his cheek."Thanks for saving me from the ground my dear." she sticking her tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down
Carlyle Rapposelli
Moroi
Carlyle Rapposelli

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:04 pm

Something about Diana still had him smiling, and the teasing didn't exactly help the cause. He loved her, whether he could come to terms and admit it, was unknown - but he loved her. Their relationship, if one would ever occur, would be considered normal - but he wasn't as prestigious as her family, so he was a bit ashamed, well would be - if they got married. He wasn't what she needed, just a guardian that could save her life - a tool for destruction, he was no better than a tank in a war. He smiled as her tongue was stuck out, and he lightly tapped it - smiling. He rubbed his thumb over the back of her hand, and smiled pulling her with him to the next store, hoping she would still want to shop. "Any time, my dear. And.... Diann. I have a serious question. Have you considered who you are to marry, seeing as you are coming of age?" He was pretty nervous and frightened at what her response may be, because if she said yes and it wasn't him? He would be utterly devastated.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Another Day
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Academy :: Royal Court :: Other Places-
Jump to: