Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampire Academy

Come and hang out with Rose, Lissa, and the Gang! Choose to become a Dhampir, a Royal, a Moroi, an Alchemist, a Human, or a Strigoi, and have some fun! Create a character and enter the world of Vampire Academy.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Meeting my new student
Earth and Other Things Like It(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 7:30 pm by Nathaniel Harper

» Just training
Earth and Other Things Like It(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:34 am by Dimitri Belikov

» Getting Caught In The Act
Earth and Other Things Like It(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:06 pm by Rose Hathaway

» RL (real life) pic gallery
Earth and Other Things Like It(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:17 am by Rose Hathaway

» Solo Training
Earth and Other Things Like It(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:13 am by Rose Hathaway

» Natasha van Heussen
Earth and Other Things Like It(Open) Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:53 am by Natasha van Heussen

» Vaslisa Ozera
Earth and Other Things Like It(Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:07 am by Vasilisa Ozera

» Just Another Day
Earth and Other Things Like It(Open) Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:13 pm by Diana Malikov

» So Many Students (open)
Earth and Other Things Like It(Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:15 am by Elena Belikov

Earth and Other Things Like It(Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Juliet Montague
Moroi
Juliet Montague

Earth and Other Things Like It(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Earth and Other Things Like It(Open)   Earth and Other Things Like It(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:43 pm

Juliet floated about her dorm, bored out of her mind. The nightly restrictions had been put in place - time to be in your own dorm, but Liety was still tempted to break it.

Like she cared about the rules anyways? She wanted fun, she wanted excitment! She didn't want to lay around and wait to go to sleep.

Still what, if she was going to sneak out, where was she going to go? She knew she needed a plan - she couldn't just go off without some sort of a plan. That was how you got caught.

So for now, she floated, lounged, grumbled and waited.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Earth and Other Things Like It(Open)   Earth and Other Things Like It(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:30 pm

Elena was not paying attention to where she was going. She was just on her way to go do some late night training, but of course being the clutz she was she ran into someone.

She got her excuses together thinking that it was a teacher but when she turned around she saw Liet standing there. "What are you doing here?" she asked giving a fake menace to her voice and taking on a stance her mother used alot.
Back to top Go down
https://vampireacademy.forumotion.com
Amaryllis Szelsky
Admin
Amaryllis Szelsky

PostSubject: Re: Earth and Other Things Like It(Open)   Earth and Other Things Like It(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:46 pm

Amaryllis walked out of the Guest dorms fuming! She couldn't believe Danail would call her that! She gave an exasperated yell as she stomped towards the courtyard. Seeing a bench, she sat down to cool off a bit. Was Danail right? Was she really just some snobby, stuck-up, arrogant bitch? A part of her knew he'd only said this in a fit of rage; something she was inwardly happy that only she could bring out in him. She wondered though if deep down he thought that. She shook her head wildly.

"Why should I care what he thinks? He's MY Guardian! HE works for ME!" she muttered, knowing she was completely lying to herself. He was so much more.

Sighing, she got up to stretch her muscles, looking around. She spotted Elena a little farther away talking to someone. Amaryllis was only visiting for a few days and she'd hoped to see her two younger friends she'd made over the summers at Court. She smiled, eager to get Danail off her mind, and strolled over to Elena.
Back to top Go down
http://joleigh13.blogspot.com
Juliet Montague
Moroi
Juliet Montague

PostSubject: Re: Earth and Other Things Like It(Open)   Earth and Other Things Like It(Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:17 pm

"Well if it isn't the little Belikov," Juliet smiled at the girl flipping her hair over her shoulder. "You know I don't find that little stare of yours intimidating, right? I'm sure it works on the other girls, but we both know that I'm made of a little more than that."

"Me? I'm just bemouning the fact that there is nothing to do, and I'm expected to go to sleep. What are you up to at this our Elena?"

Juliet raised her eyebrow at the newcomer, "Hey didn't I see you earlier? With Ozera? Still having Gaurdian troubles?"
Back to top Go down
Amaryllis Szelsky
Admin
Amaryllis Szelsky

PostSubject: Re: Earth and Other Things Like It(Open)   Earth and Other Things Like It(Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:59 am

Amaryllis smirked as she got closer recognizing the girl from earlier that day. She nodded.

"It got a little out of hand. We both need time to cool down," she reasoned.

Her parents never got her relationship with Danail. No, they weren't a couple. Yet, a traitorous voice whispered in her head. However, they constantly bickered like an old married couple. Amaryllis was eager to learn new things; things that could bring about danger. Danail wanted her to be safe, even if it meant locking her in a room with no way out.

Her parents were old school Royal. They believed a Guardian was there to protect and don't have opinions let alone voice them. Which is why it was strange to them that Amaryllis "put up" with Danail as they said. She shook her head, escaping yet again from her thoughts.

"We'll both be over it by the morning," she hoped. "Anyway, what are you two doing out so late?"
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Earth and Other Things Like It(Open)   Earth and Other Things Like It(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:37 pm

"Yes we both know you are to good for my awesomeness" she said with a smile "I am just gonna go get some extra practice in." as she said this Amar cam up to her and she looked pissed. when she explained she got it. "Well I was going to do a little sneaking around. You know the usual." she said smiling a bit
Back to top Go down
Juliet Montague
Moroi
Juliet Montague

PostSubject: Re: Earth and Other Things Like It(Open)   Earth and Other Things Like It(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:40 pm

"Ahh, smarter than I am," she said with a grin. "Cooling down - I've never heard of it. I prefer to fly of the handle in the present and deal with whatever consquences I made later."

She inclide her head at Elena, "Of course we both do - however, if there was anyone I'd be willing to be intimidated by, you should be happy to know you at least made the list."

"Oh, the usual," she shrugged, "Being dead bored and debating throwing the rule book out the window... or you know I would if I ever even owned a rule book."
Back to top Go down
Amaryllis Szelsky
Admin
Amaryllis Szelsky

PostSubject: Re: Earth and Other Things Like It(Open)   Earth and Other Things Like It(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:52 pm

Amaryllis laughed.

"I'm all for throwing shoes through windows."
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Earth and Other Things Like It(Open)   Earth and Other Things Like It(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:38 pm

Elena smiled at her friends "Well I am glade to know I have the capability to strike fear into people's hearts."

She grinned "Have you ever known me to follow the rules? What shall we do because you are not breaking the rules without me?" she with finality in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Montague
Moroi
Juliet Montague

PostSubject: Re: Earth and Other Things Like It(Open)   Earth and Other Things Like It(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:42 am

"Oh so it is going to be a group rule breaking is it?" Liety frowned as she thought about it, "Harder to cover up, to be sure, but so long as we aren't all amatures not impossible."

She leaned against the wall as she thought.

"I honestly don't know what to do... that was my problem. I was going to wander until I found something... or someone."
Back to top Go down
Amaryllis Szelsky
Admin
Amaryllis Szelsky

PostSubject: Re: Earth and Other Things Like It(Open)   Earth and Other Things Like It(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:45 pm

"I don't even go here!" she said with a smirk.

She was happy. Court sometimes got really boring so it was nice to have some fun.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: Earth and Other Things Like It(Open)   Earth and Other Things Like It(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:35 pm

Elena smiled and thought. "Well I have an idea. We will go into the woods." she said absolutely with no room for argument.
Back to top Go down
Amaryllis Szelsky
Admin
Amaryllis Szelsky

PostSubject: Re: Earth and Other Things Like It(Open)   Earth and Other Things Like It(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 5:22 am

Amaryllis smirked. She was feeling a bit dangerous.

"Why are we standing here? Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth and Other Things Like It(Open)   Earth and Other Things Like It(Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth and Other Things Like It(Open)
Page 1 of 1