Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampire Academy

Come and hang out with Rose, Lissa, and the Gang! Choose to become a Dhampir, a Royal, a Moroi, an Alchemist, a Human, or a Strigoi, and have some fun! Create a character and enter the world of Vampire Academy.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Meeting my new student
So Many Students (open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 7:30 pm by Nathaniel Harper

» Just training
So Many Students (open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:34 am by Dimitri Belikov

» Getting Caught In The Act
So Many Students (open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:06 pm by Rose Hathaway

» RL (real life) pic gallery
So Many Students (open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:17 am by Rose Hathaway

» Solo Training
So Many Students (open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:13 am by Rose Hathaway

» Natasha van Heussen
So Many Students (open) Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:53 am by Natasha van Heussen

» Vaslisa Ozera
So Many Students (open) Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:07 am by Vasilisa Ozera

» Just Another Day
So Many Students (open) Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:13 pm by Diana Malikov

» So Many Students (open)
So Many Students (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:15 am by Elena Belikov

So Many Students (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

So Many Students (open) Empty
PostSubject: So Many Students (open)   So Many Students (open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:38 pm

Elena was enjoying her lunch and was letting her thoughts drift away from training and classes and everything else. She just sat there and looked around at all of the kids passing. There were so many kids here and if anyone were to look at the scene they would believe it was a normal high school with normal kids. They would see groups split up talking about other groups, they would see the couples walking around and they would see the studious students doing their homework. But whta Elena saw was alot of vampires and half vampires walking aorund and doing exactly what humans do. Are we really that different?
Back to top Go down
https://vampireacademy.forumotion.com
Daniel Thomas
Moroi
Daniel Thomas

PostSubject: Re: So Many Students (open)   So Many Students (open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:50 pm

Daniel had just finished in the gym that day, he spent the majority of the morning lifting weights, pull ups, the usual training that he enjoyed doing to keep himself strong. He skipped that morning of classes and decided to pop in during lunch, or whatever time of day it was (he lost track), and see what everyone was up to. He looked around as he walked through the doors, he saw a whole lot of students socializing around parts of the cafeteria, pretty boring stuff. Daniel's gaze turned upon a very beautiful brunette sitting at a table, enjoying her lunch by herself. He thought about joining her, but decided against it, for now. He didn't want to look like the cocky guy that goes over and talks about himself, would rather see if she looks at him or talks to him first. He proceeded up to the cafeteria line and began to 'dish up' his lunch.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: So Many Students (open)   So Many Students (open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:49 pm

Elena kept scanning the lunch room when another novice walked in. She had never really talked to him but she had seen him around. She couldn't quite place his name though. She saw him walk over to get his lunch so she just went back to scanning the lunch room. What a way to practice. she said amusingly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Thomas
Moroi
Daniel Thomas

PostSubject: Re: So Many Students (open)   So Many Students (open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:56 pm

Daniel stood at the counter as the people served food onto his plate. He thought to himself, 'Can they serve food any slower around here? You would think in a place full of vamps that they would be afraid of dieing' He stood there for several minutes before he had finished getting his lunch then glanced around as he held his tray, looking to see who exactly was in the cafeteria. He noticed that the brunette girl was still sitting alone, that seemed to be the only seat available, or so he would 'think'. He proceeded to walk over to the table and set the tray down before asking. "This seat taken beautiful?" He knew when he said beautiful, that she might throw a punch. But, it would get them off to a good start, a violent one, but a fun one.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: So Many Students (open)   So Many Students (open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:02 pm

Elena looked up when the novice she saw earlier sitting at her table. "Well there is obviously no one sitting there, and really 'beautiful' do you have no other pickups?" she asked raising her eyebrows. This kid must be oblivious.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Thomas
Moroi
Daniel Thomas

PostSubject: Re: So Many Students (open)   So Many Students (open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:35 pm

He continued looking into her eyes as she answered him in a rather rude tone, but she did answer his question straight forwardly. "Uh-Thanks" He said, and then sat down across from her as he popped some food into his mouth and proceeded to reply. "And who said that beautiful was a pickup line? Can't I compliment a girls' appearance when I want to?"
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: So Many Students (open)   So Many Students (open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:49 am

She looked back at him and raised her eyebrows again "You could but I highly doubt that was what you were doing. But if you were just complimenting me then I thank you." she said in her formal guardian tone and her eyes swept the cafeteria quickly. Then think that she didn't want to be completely rude she said "My name is Elena Belikov, and you are?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Thomas
Moroi
Daniel Thomas

PostSubject: Re: So Many Students (open)   So Many Students (open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:01 am

He took a quick glance past Elena's head to see who was sitting behind her, but his attention came back to her eyes as she replied. "It sounds like you get a lot of pick up lines shot your way then, by the way you answered me before." He smirked a little bit, "But you are quite welcome. My name, Daniel Thomas. Pleased to meet you, Elena. Pretty name, by the way"
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: So Many Students (open)   So Many Students (open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:57 am

"Thank you" she said. "So why haven't I seen you around much. I usually know all the novices at least by name." she said sitting back in her chair a little more.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Thomas
Moroi
Daniel Thomas

PostSubject: Re: So Many Students (open)   So Many Students (open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:57 am

He looked down at his food as she thanked him, he nodded in her direction as he ate some of it. After a bite, he looked to her again. "Well, let's say that I'm not here much." He told her, who was this girl? She looked to be the same age as him, so she must have been a novice too, but just like her, he hadn't seen Elena before.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: So Many Students (open)   So Many Students (open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:58 pm

"Well I could tell. I know most people around here." she said looking at the people she had grown up with. "So how old are you?" she asked thinking maybe he was younger then he looked which would solve why she hadn't seen him alot.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Thomas
Moroi
Daniel Thomas

PostSubject: Re: So Many Students (open)   So Many Students (open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:08 pm

Daniel's vision went to her cute face again as she replied, and then came the question about his age, which always seemed to pop up. "I'm 17." He told her as he steered his head away so his marks could show, but not on purpose before turning his attention back to Elena. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: So Many Students (open)   So Many Students (open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:26 pm

Elena saw his marks and almost gasped fro surprise. Then she made sure to put her Guardian mask up quickly and said "I'm 17." she turned her face a little and looked at her surroundings behind her. Thinking of how she had not gotten to fight a Strigoi yet, let alone get any marks. It was hard to get marks before you had a Guardian mark. She knew of one and that was her mother. But he mother was kick ass and was an exception to almost every rule.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Thomas
Moroi
Daniel Thomas

PostSubject: Re: So Many Students (open)   So Many Students (open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:53 pm

As he had looked away, Daniel heard her gasp. She must have seen his marks on the back of his neck. It was true, he had killed two Strigoi. He was a rather 'special' case, skilled in hand to hand combat and weapons. Both kills actually came to him quickly, he didn't seem to have any time to really react, and instead his reflexes had kicked in. He couldn't really explain it, but his training had a lot to do with it. "Really, 17. You'd think we would have the same classes then, or at least be in a few of each others."
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: So Many Students (open)   So Many Students (open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:03 pm

Elena kept her Guardian mask up and looked at him "Yeah well you know, sometimes I am not paying attention to the other novices. I keep trying to fix that." she said
Back to top Go down
Daniel Thomas
Moroi
Daniel Thomas

PostSubject: Re: So Many Students (open)   So Many Students (open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:09 pm

He agreed with her, his attention was more to the lessons then to the students, and rightfully so. If he hadn't, he probably would have died from one of the strigoi. "I am the same way" He told her, taking another bite out of his food. "What about you, have you killed any Strigoi yet?"
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: So Many Students (open)   So Many Students (open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:16 pm

Elena let a small glare escape her before she remembered to keep her mask up. "Not yet. But my mother and father are very well known so I have alot to look forward to since it runs in the family."
Back to top Go down
Daniel Thomas
Moroi
Daniel Thomas

PostSubject: Re: So Many Students (open)   So Many Students (open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:00 pm

He smirked as she began glaring at him from the strigoi remark. "Ah yea, I've heard of your parents. Pretty close to legends around here" He told her, smiling a little bit, "If you need any help with sparring let me know" He told her as he took a sip of his drink.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: So Many Students (open)   So Many Students (open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:08 pm

"That's nice" she said a bit nastily "But I have it under control." she said then got up to throw her lunch away then came back and sit down at the table.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Thomas
Moroi
Daniel Thomas

PostSubject: Re: So Many Students (open)   So Many Students (open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:18 pm

He looked at her as she replied with a rather odd tone, which he didn't bother replying to and just rested his arms on the table against the edge, and head just stayed looking straight as she walked away and came back. "Okay then. Apologies if I have offended. Was not quite my intention" He told her as he motioned in a way that said he was about to leave.
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: So Many Students (open)   So Many Students (open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:19 pm

Elena took a breathe "Sorry don't go, I am just not in the best mood." she said apologizing.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Thomas
Moroi
Daniel Thomas

PostSubject: Re: So Many Students (open)   So Many Students (open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:31 pm

He glanced back at her as she began apologizing, and he couldn't just walk off like that, away from a girl because he was feeling a little hurt by her voice. She didn't seem to want him there, but he sat back down anyway to resume their conversation. "It is alright" He looked up into her eyes again before proceeding "Do you have a mentor then, seeing as you said you didn't need any help with your moves"
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: So Many Students (open)   So Many Students (open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:50 pm

"Yes I do. Not like I need one. " she said thinking about her parents. "But it is nice to have someone who is rutting for you. Also My parents are too busy now a days." she said letting out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Thomas
Moroi
Daniel Thomas

PostSubject: Re: So Many Students (open)   So Many Students (open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:04 pm

He sat back in her chair as she replied, crossing his arms over his chest as he replied. "Oh I don't know, some people's forms really pick up with having a mentor to train you and build you up."
Back to top Go down
Elena Belikov
Admin
Elena Belikov

PostSubject: Re: So Many Students (open)   So Many Students (open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:13 pm

"I guess" she said Looking around again at the huge mass of kids in the cafeteria. She was wondering where Ruby, and Bekah were.

Last edited by Elena Belikov on Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Many Students (open)   So Many Students (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So Many Students (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next